Chapter 25:

Artemis's POV:

I don't know how late Percy and I were up...umm...having fun, but I was starting to get annoyed at the incessant knocking coming from outside my tent, that woke me up this morning. Percy seemingly felt my annoyance and summoned clothes onto the both of us. He got out of bed and I made an attempt but my legs were too sore. Percy came around and told me to hop up on his back.

I did so, and he gave me a piggyback ride all the way to the entrance of our tent. I jumped down  off of him and I stumbled barely able to stand and Percy quickly grabbed me and helped supported me. "Thanks" I mumbled feeling embarrassed, I mean I can't even walk by myself today what's wrong with me.

"It's fine" he said, in his usual manner. Before opening the door with his free hand. Paul was about to knock again, but he quickly stopped seeing we were there, and he looked extremely worried for some reason.

"Hey, Paul what's the problem" Percy asked

"Your mother and little sister are missing, all I know is that we went to sleep in the tent and when I wake up they are gone" He explained

I looked at Percy and we had a pretty good guess of what happened. "Do you mind if we take a look inside the tent"Percy asked and he said that he wouldn't.

Percy picked me up again and walked us over to the tent his parents were using which was surprisingly neat, which only confirmed my suspicions. My hunters kidnapped Sally, and Estella.

"To the Dining tent" I asked Percy, and he nodded in agreement caring me the whole way.

We entered the dining tent and I was surprised not only was Sally here and tied to a chair of all things but so were my mother and auntie Hestia. "Girls" I sighed, and they all turned around and an expression of oh shit crossed their faces. "Will you please explain to me why you have kidnapped Lady Hestia, my mother, mother in law, and my sister in law" I asked them

"Because they refused to have a cook off to see who the best cook was and we took Estella to ensure her safety" Rosa explained

Percy sighed, "Will you all at least allow the three to speak and I'm sure if you would have asked nicely they would have agreed to cook for everyone" . The girls surprisingly listened to him without hesitation and the three women all looked at my hunters.

"How do any of you have enough energy to kidnap all of us" Hestia complained, as Sally looked disapprovingly upon them.

"Because we weren't sure if you would cook for us so we decided we would hold you captive until you agreed to" Julia said

"We just want to know who is the best out of you three" Alexia added

"Well now you get none of their cooking and you all can start having Thalia's cooking starting tomorrow for a week. As for now you will release and cook for our guest" I ordered. To which my hunter's paled. I think I found a punishment for them worse than laundry duty. "Or I suppose you can take a month of solo laundry duty" I said as a second option.

The girls split half and half on the punishment, after releasing their prisoners. "Now what do you say to them for kidnapping them" I scolded

"Sorry for kidnapping and trying to force you three into a cooking competition" they mumbled out, sounding defeated.

Thalia choose this moment to stumble into the dining tent and asked what was going on. "Oh you are cooking for half the girls for a week starting tomorrow" Percy said, she looked at him shocked and pointing at me before he nodded his head yes.

"I knew you could be cruel but forcing me to cook for a week is just adding unusual to it" Thalia sassed, I sent her a glare and she immediately stopped.