Chapter 16

Hy guys!! I'm soo sick right now and I'm working!! But here is chapter 16! Love u all

Mia raises her eyebrows up at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, and he was kissing me too. Aria, I know we're both fans and all, but I don't really think you should go as far as saying that you were the girl kissing Louis." She sighs, giving me a half hearted smile.

"I'm not joking." I say bluntly to her.

"Ok, cool, prove it then." Mia replies, looking at me strangely.

"How do you want me to prove it?" I ask.

"I don't know, call him! Skype him!" Mia laughs, thinking I'm playing a joke on her.

"Ok then." I reply, pulling out my iPhone.

"Can we head into the staff room first, just so no customers see?" I ask and Mia nods skipping towards the door at the back of the room.

Once Mia's shut the door behind us I log onto my Skype. Hopefully Louis will be on, it would be nice to talk to him anyway, I wonder how he's doing.

I place my iPhone on the table and press the call button on Skype. Mia comes to stand next to me giggling a little.

"Really Aria, you don't have to call some fake Louis for me!" she says as we continue to wait.

"Shhh..." I say, turning back to look at the phone.

We wait, but nothing happens, I press call again but still no reply.

"He mustn't be online at the moment." I mutter, and Mia gives me a huge hug.

"Oh Aria, you special wee thing. It's ok." Mia sighs.

"Really?" I sigh.

"Yeah, you know Aira, I believe you, I believed you from the start, I was just playing around, I mean, you sounded so serious." Mia replies.

"It's just sad he wasn't on, he said he would be, maybe I'll try again later." I mumble.

"Don't worry, he's a really busy person, but I bet he'll make time for you, I mean, that kiss photo of you two looked pretty lovey dovey." Mia says, comforting me.

"I hope." I reply, giving Mia a small smile.

"Am I allowed to see what's in your locket now?" Mia asks me softly.

"I guess." I mumble, popping open the catch and showing it to Mia, who's eyes instantly widen.

"Wow, those definitely don't look photoshopped. You two are adorable. I can't believe I'm friends with Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend!" Mia gasps.

"I'm not his girlfriend Mia, we never really got to that stage, I mean, we were only together for three or four days." I reply.

"Well he'd better ask you soon! Damn, he'd better contact you!" Mia shouts and I burst out laughing. Mia is turning out to be who I think could be my new best friend.

"Oh, also, I was wondering, do you have any free space in your flat? Because I'm uh...sorta living in a hotel suite at the moment." I ask and Mia grins.

"How did you know?! My last flatmate just moved out after completing their course, so I'm all lonely at the moment! I'd love for you to be my new flat mate! Can you cook?" Mia replies and I chuckle.

"Yes, I can cook! And do you really want me? That would be amazing!" I answer and Mia nods.

"How soon can you move in?" Mia asks.

"After work if you want? I don't have much stuff, only a suitcase or two." I reply and Mia cheers.

"Yay! New roomies here we come!" Mia cheers and we both hug again.