Chapter 34

This is it guys.

The final chapter.

Apart from the epilogue.

*mega cries*

I am going to miss this novel.

SO MUCH.

*bawls into pillow.*

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and you all got elements of this chapter right in your comments at the end of the last chapter....

So let's see how this plays out.

Love you all.

xx 1dream41d

"You guys were amazing!" I shout as the four of us enter the main backstage room to find the boys half changed into clothes to wear for the rest of the night. 

"Thanks love! You look stunning!" Louis says, quickly buttoning up his shirt and pulling me into a romantic kiss. 

"Andy! You didn't tell me you we're coming!" Liam yells at his best friend, pulling him into a bro hug. 

"Well I sure caught your attention at the show." Andy laughs. 

"I've missed you man." Liam says. 

"Same! Now lets party!" Andy yells. 

"Stan!" Louis says, keeping his arm wrapped around my waist as he greets his friend. 

"Hey man, great concert, you killed it." Stan says, and they share a bro hug as well. 

Meanwhile, Mia is busy chatting to Zayn, Niall and Harry about something random. 

"Well, if you give us another minute we'll be changed, and then we can kick off tonights plans for the last two hours of the year!" Niall says, and the boys quickly throw on jackets and shoes in record time, and the nine of us are heading out of the arena in no time at all. 

"Where to?" Andy asks, curious about what we're going to do for the next two hours. 

"To the river!" Niall replies in his announcer accent and we all double over laughing. 

The nine of us walk along the lit streets of night time London, stunning as usual with all the different colours of lights, especially tonight. 

We pass crowds of people outside of clubs and bars, relaxing and waiting for the midnight fireworks, and then the thousands of other people at the free New Years Eve concert. 

"Wow." I gasp as we reach a dock on the side of the Thames river to find a beautiful boat, sparking with fairy lights in many different colours, waiting for us. 

"Hop on!" Zayn says, and the nine of us quickly board the vessel, impressed by the idea of how to spend the night. 

Stan heads over to a table laid out with food and drinks on the huge back deck and begins to pour out glasses for everyone. Niall heads over to the same table and begins to eat who knows what. 

The driver of the boat begins to move the vessel, and soon we are placed in a prime spot for watching the fireworks. 

"What shall we do for the last hour and a half of the year?" Harry asks. 

"A drinking game, obviously." Niall replies, seeing as we are now all holding glasses of champagne.  

"Sure, sounds fun." Andy says.