Chapter 20

Hola guys!!!! Wow you are all an amazing force if nature! You got those comments and votes in super fast!! :) ok enjoy this chapter!

Drama!!!

Oh and I got the most amazing cover for Five Spies: One Direction! So the first halter will be coming out soon! Maybe today :o

"Oh Aira, I hope today goes well." Mia says to me as she secures my wig in place again, for the interview.

"Me too." I reply, playing with one of my brown locks of hair.

My makeup for the day was quite natural with a few golds, to complement the lemon yellow chiffon sundress I was wearing, along with silver heels.

"Ok, all done." Mia says, as I double check myself in the mirror again, my contacts were in, and my hair was now in place.

"Good luck!" Mia says.

"Thanks!" I reply, heading into my bedroom to grab my tote which contained my iPhone to use as a recording device for the interview, a sheet of possible questions, lipgloss, security clearance and finally press passes.

I pull on my tan leather jacket and zip it up to keep warm as I head into the crisp morning air and finally slip my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Bye Mia!" I yell as I step out my door.

"Bye Aria! I'll see you tonight! Call if you need me!" Mia yells back from the kitchen where she is making her breakfast, it's about nine in the morning, but my interview has been scheduled for ten, pretty early if you ask me.

I stride out onto the sidewalk and hop into the taxi I had called to come. Then I tell the driver the name of the hotel as I slide into the back, and we're off.

As we drive I go through my questions in the back, hoping that management will let me ask most of them, I'd already been given a huge list of questions I couldn't ask, so it made the job of writing them even harder.

"Here we are miss." The driver says, and I hand him a twenty dollar note as I step out in front of the fancy hotel.

I am really thankful for my warm leather jacket to keep my top half warm, as my bare legs are freezing in this air, the price I pay to look good.

I manage to get past all the fans camped outside, and the security with my press passes and soon enough I'm walking through the sparkling glass doors into the hotel.

Luckily the lobby of the hotel is toasty warm and my legs begin to warm up again as I walk up to the receptionists desk.

"Hello, I'm here for an interview with One Direction." I say to the lady.

"Can I please see your passes and official ID?" she replies and I hand her a bunch of papers which she scans through and eventually she looks up and smiles at me.

"They are on the eighth floor, room 104." The receptionist explains and I thank her and head over to the elevator.

Once inside I press the number eight and watch as the silver doors slide shut and the elevator begins to rise. Hopefully I'll be able to get through this interview without them knowing who I am, and then I can get this article done and get on with my life.

The elevator doors slide open and I am greeted by a team of the boys management and publicists as I wait outside the hotel room before the interview.

"Hello, you must be Aria." One of the team says.

"I'm actually called Ariana, they must have had a typo on the sheet." I reply and flash them a smile.

"Ok then Ariana, your interview will start in ten minutes, you only have fifteen minutes with the boys, and then thats it. Can we please see the list of questions you would like to ask?" a woman with a clipboard says to me.