Chapter 12

A/N

Ohmydirection, sorry I haven't been on in so long. I have my reasons! Don't worry! :D I'll tell you all at the end! Only if you want to know of course!

btw the song on the side is Bittersweet (from breaking dawn pt 2) , by Ellie Goulding, one of my favorite artists! She's amazing, and this song is great! who else loves her? xx

Enjoy! xxx

I wake up to the sound of pumping music coming from the lounge, and two loud voices singing along to it.
“CAUSE I CAN’T COMPETE WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND! HE’S GOT 27 TATTOOS!”
Ugh, can’t you let a girl sleep in? I throw my pillow over my head, trying to muffle the music and the singing, sadly it penetrates through the barrier of my pillow. It’s not fair.
“I WOULD! I WOULD!” continues to come though my ears. I give up.
I throw the pillow off my head and sit up, then slowly stumble out of my bead, pillow in one hand.
When I enter the hotel lounge and kitchen I get a huge shock, Louis and Niall are busy singing along to their own album (strange) whilst Niall lays the table and Louis finishes putting the final touches on a stack of pancakes he’s prepared.
“Wow, what’s all this for?” I ask, making my presence known. The two boys turn to look at me.
“Aria! You’re up! Surprise!” Louis and Niall shout in unison, wow, how do they even do that in time? It’s impressive.
“Guys! This is amazing!” I say, taking a seat at the table Niall has just set. Louis and Niall come to take a seat with me and Louis places the plate of pancakes in the middle of the table.
“Now dig in! We’ve got a big day of touring ahead of us!” says Louis, and the three of us grab a pancake.
“Yum! This is amazing!” I say, taking a bite of a pancake that I topped with cream and raspberry jam.
“Why thank you!” says Louis, grinning at me.
“So, are the other boys up?” I ask, as I watch Niall eat his fourth pancake whilst I’m only onto my second.
“Yup, I heard them this morning, they are what woke me up.” Replies Louis.
“Oh!” I smile, just then the cd flicks onto the next track and I smile, luckily the boys had turned it down a little but I could still hear it.
“You like this song?” Louis asks me.
“Yeah, it’s catchy! I love all your songs though.” I say tapping my foot in time to the beat.
“Baby, you don’t have to worry! I’ll be coming, back for you, back for you, back for you...” Louis and Niall sing making a smile crack across my face.
“You guys are awesome, you know. Don’t let that go to your head though!” I giggle.
“Ok, tour guide! Where to first?” Niall asks.
“Hmm, who’s up for a tour of the chocolate factory?” I ask, and both the boys eyes pop.
“Did you just say, chocolate factory, and tour, in one sentence?” asks Niall and I nod once.
“Hell yeah!” they both shout and I grin, let the day begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So we get to eat chocolate as we go on the tour?” Niall asks me as we head into the factory’s tour room to get our tickets.
“Yup, they have questions and stuff about how they make the chocolate and if you get an answer right, they give you a bar of chocolate, you also get a goodie bag at the end.” I explain.
“This is awesome!” Liam says.
Yup, once Louis, Niall and I had gotten ready we’d gone next door to grab the other three, and now we were ready to eat chocolate!
“Six tickets please.” I say to the lady at the counter and she hands them over as Niall pays, yup, he decided it was his treat because he thought it was such a good idea.
“Enjoy your tour.” She says and we all smile at her and head over to wait the three minutes before our tour begins.
“So, Aria, is that mountain over there actually made out of chocolate bars?” asks Niall, pointing to a mountain of golden chocolate bars in one corner of the room that go from the floor up to the roof.
“I think if you try to eat one you will find that it’s just a block of wood wrapped in the chocolate paper, I know, I asked when I was about ten.” I say to him and his face falls.
“Don’t worry, I think you will be full by the end of this tour.” I say to him.
“Are you sure Aria, you do realize that Niall’s stomach is a bottomless pit!” says Zayn who is sitting on the other side of me. Louis, Harry and Liam are sitting across from us, having an intense whispering conversation about something.
I’m about to say more when a girl about my age, comes into the room and gathers us around, luckily since we came early the six of us were the only people on the tour, they usually get packed in the afternoon.
“Hey guys! I’m Alexa and I’ll be your tour guide for the morning.” Says the bubbly chocolate brown haired girl.
“Cool.” Says Harry and the rest of us smile at her. Thats when she notices who we are.
“No way!” Alexa gasps, her hazel eyes looking like they are about to pop out of her head.
“Yes way!” chuckles Niall, “Can we have chocolate now?”
Alexa Laughs and regains her composure. “Well, then shall we get this tour underway?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later. - After collecting a bunch of chocolate and looking at a bunch of fun chocolate making machines.
“Ok guys, we’re almost there!” Alexa says as she directs us up a stair well to where we can view the chocolate waterfall. Liam and Louis are casually chatting up the back about random stuff, Zayn and Harry are having an argument over which chocolate is better, dark or light and Niall, Alexa and I are up the front.
“This chocolate is good.” Says Niall, taking a bite out of one of the bars he was given before.
“Glad you think so.” Says Alexa, smiling happily, she’s been a really nice tour guide.
We head over to the viewing platform inside of the huge cylindrical container the water fall is in.
“Woo!” I yell with Niall as we wait for it to begin. Just then the rest of the boys catch up to us and we all lean up against the railing to watch.
“Ok guys, ready?” Alexa asks, and we all nod expectantly.
“Three, two, ONE!” Alexa yells and we all cheer as we hear the loud sound of tones of melted chocolate being dropped down for us to see.
“Awesome!” Niall shouts, as we watch the chocolate fall past us to the ground, where it lands at the bottom with a loud crash to before it gets pumped back up to the top for the next group to watch.
“I’ll never get tired of watching chocolate waterfalls.” I say grinning.
“Ok guys! Thats the tour! I hope you all enjoyed it, now you can head into the shop and buy some chocolate for half the normal price.” Alexa says as we head down the stairs to the store, the boys all dash down to buy some chocolate, but I just stay at the same pace as Alexa.
“Thanks for the tour, it was great.” I say to her and she smiles at me.
“It was amazing to have the privilege to tour you six, I can’t believe it actually happened!” she says to me and I chuckle, I know how it feels, I constantly have to remind myself that I get to hang out with these guys for the time being.
“Wanna get a photo with them?” I ask her, and she nods. By now we’ve reached the chocolate shop to find the boys at the counter paying for their bags of chocolate.
“Guys!” I say to them as Alexa and I head over to them.
“Yeah?” Liam asks, spinning around to face us.
“Come pose in a photo with Alexa here!” I say and the boys all grin.
“Sure!” they all say and come to stand with Alexa.
“Does your phone have a camera?” I ask and Alexa nods, handing me her iPhone.
“Ok, say ‘Chocolate!’” I laugh and snap a picture as the six of them yell ‘ CHOCOLATE’ at the top of their lungs.
“Thanks so much guys!” Alexa says to us, and gives each of us a hug.
“No problem, thanks for the tour!” says Zayn. Then the five of them take turns to autograph Alexa’s shirt, and then we’re off to our next tour stop.
“Where to now?” Louis asks me as I sit in the front passenger seat next to him, the rest of the boys are busy eating and talking about chocolate in the back.
“Um, how about a walk in the gardens? We can walk off all that chocolate we just ate!” I say and hear a collective groan from the back.
“Six packs don’t last if you eat chocolate and don’t do any exercise. Besides, the garden is really beautiful!” I say.
“Fine then.” Says Harry as Louis begins to drive.
“Aria, can you turn on the radio?” Zayn asks from the back, I nod and switch it on.
“This is my jam!” Laughs Niall and we all being to sing along.
“My name is Keri, I’m so very, fly oh my it’s a little bit scary!” we sing together, completely out of tune.
“DON’T HATE ME CAUSE I’M BEAUTIFUL! DON’T HATE ME CAUSE I’M BEAUTIFUL!” is what the six of us are singing as we pull up into the car park at the top of the gardens.
When the car stops the music is louder that I would have expected, especially with the voices of five guys and I can see other people in the car park staring at our car.
Awkward.
“Uh, guys, shhhh.” I say, turning off the radio and hopping out of the car.
They all fall silent and get out of the car as the people staring at us get back to what they were doing.
I hear one person mutter, “Students.” Under their breath, hehe, they think we are students, because Dunedin has a university.
“Well, let’s get going then.” I say, and we all head off to the part of the garden marked ‘Rhododendron dell’
“Wow, this is stunning.” Liam says as we stare up at the huge magnolias and Rhododendron’s flowering around us.
“It’s best at this time of the year because they are all flowering.” I say, leaning in to sniff a beautiful dark pink flower.
“Hey, shall we go and have a wee lie down?” Harry asks, tapping me on the shoulder.
“Sure!” I say, and lead the boys over to a more private and hidden part of the dell where there is a big tree and dappled sunlight.
Perfect.
“Ahh.” Niall sighs, collapsing on the lush green grass as soon as we reach the tree. The rest of us look at each of other and decide to follow Niall’s lead, collapsing onto the grass in the shade of the tree with him.
“This is so relaxing, I’ve never felt so at ease in such a long time.” Says Liam, taking off his jacket to use as a pillow as he lies.
A few minutes later I am surprised to see that all the boys have fallen asleep.
“Wow. That was fast....” I mutter to myself.
I hear a rustle and look over to my side to see what made the noise. Only to find Louis smirking at me.
“Oh, your awake! I thought everyone was asleep.” I say to him.
“Nope, I’m still up.” He chuckles silently.
“Well I’m a little unsure of what to do now.” I say to him, and he smiles and motions for me to come over to where he is lying.
“Lets make shapes out of the clouds together.” He says to me and I smile and lie down next to him.
“Seems fun, hmmm, that one looks like a teapot.” I say pointing to a fluffy cloud.
“Hah, it does! That one looks like an angel!” Louis replies, pointing to another.
We continue out game for another fifteen minutes, until we too, begin to feel drowsy.
And somehow I find my self falling asleep in the afternoon sun, my head on Louis’ chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart, and his arms wrapped casually around me.
Maybe being twenty isn’t so bad after all.

Sorry if it was a little short, but I wanted to get a chapter up for all of you! Ok, firstly, thats for the 100,000 reads on my first novel, The Husband games! WOW, this is crazy!.

Ok, my excuse. This week has been hetic! For school our year had a week to create a country and come up with all this stuff about it and make a dance and food and huge display, and I was the leader of my group so I have been busy busy busy! But it was fun :)

But now it's over, and after clearing my face of a lot of fake tan and heavy eyeliner (out country was very hot! -so we had to look the part!) i am ready to write again! Woo!

Also, i went to see breaking dawn part two with my bffl a few days ago, and i was freaking out a the twist thing! -won't spoil it for thoes who havent seen it.

but, omg, the whole cinema was gasping in the twist, i was freaking out! -don't worry its not bad though, and i think the movie would have been a little boring without it :)

but when the movie finished i couldn't believe that twilight was over, i was a die hard twihard back in 08 and now i have to say goodbye to that phase of my life.

wow.

this authors note was long. ok, hope you aren't all bored to death of me by now!

Love you all! what would you like to happen in the next chapters? and how are you?

comment/vote/fan if you want!

Love you all!! xxxx 1dream41d