Chapter 14

this somehow got deleted after i posted it yesterday! weird!!! well here it is!!! some adorable moments to come!!! enjoy!!! xxxx

The ride to the airport is silent, none of us wants to speak.

I’m too scared to speak, I don’t want to have to say goodbye to these five amazing boys.

“We’re here.” Louis says glumly as he parks the rental car in the airport car-park.

The six of us step out and the five boys grab their suitcases out of the boot. I’m amazed it managed to fit them all in it!

We walk into the main terminal and I head over to the duty free shop as the boys check in.

I scan the aisles, looking at the perfumes, wines, jewelry, when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

“The other boys are getting a drink if you want one.” Says Harry, coming up behind me.

“Oh, sure, I’ll come.” I say and start to head off with Harry to find the other four boys at a table sipping drinks.

“Here, we got you some sparking guava juice.” Says Liam, smiling as he passes me a drink.

“Thanks!” I say, taking the bottle gratefully and taking a sip out of it.

“Long flight here we come!” cheers Zayn sarcastically and I crack up along with the other boys.

“Zayn. You’ll probably just sleep through most of it!” Liam laughs.

“True.” Zayn agrees, grinning.

“Passengers for flight 247NHR to London please make your way to gate three for your departure.” A voice over the intercom says.

Here it comes, the moment I’ve been dreading.

The five boys stand up with me and I am suffocated in a group hug.

I feel my eyes beginning to tear up.

“I’m going to miss you guys so much! Thanks for everything you’ve done for me, I can never thank you enough.” I say, choking up a little.

The boys each take turns to give me a big hug and they all promise to keep in touch.

“Bye guys.” I say, giving them a small wave as they head over to gate three.

“Bye Aria, we love you!” Niall shouts and they all wave at me.

I take one last look at the five of them, and then turn and head over to the huge windows to watch their plan take off.

But just then I hear a commotion and footsteps running towards me.

I turn around in shock and gasp as I’m met with a pair of lips crashing against mine.

I wrap my arms around their neck and deepen the kiss as they wrap their arms around my waist.

The perfect goodbye kiss.

“Wow, Louis, that was something.” I gasp as the two of us pull apart.

“I can’t believe I didn’t do that sooner, I’m going to miss you so much Aria.” Louis replies and pulls me into a tight hug.

When we pull apart I see he’s holding something in his hand.

It’s a necklace, beautiful and dainty, a simple gold chain with a heart shaped locket on the end of it.

“Louis, thats beautiful.” I gasp looking down at the necklace.

He pops the locket open and it has two tiny pictures of the two of us taken from a few days ago in it.

“Louis, you didn’t have to get this for me.” I say, tearing up again.