Chapter 4

A/N

hey guys!!! hope you are all having an amazing day/night -wherever you are!!! well here's chapter four!!! WOOO.

ok, enjoy! love you all! xxx

I wake up to find Louis leaning over me, his face inches away from mine.
“Phew! Your awake again!” He says, taking a seat next to me on the floor.
“Yup I am.” I mutter, and thats when I realize that I am twenty again.
Wow this is so weird.
“You want some tea?” Louis asks, holding out a steaming cup.
“Mmm, yes please.” I mumble, sitting up and leaning against the end of the bed with him.
This is really crazy, never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I would end up in a room with Louis Tomlinson, drinking tea, and being twenty.
“Ugh, what am I going to do.” I mutter to myself.
I can’t go back to my family, they wont believe me! Will Steph? No probably not.
I’m doomed.
“About what?” Louis asks curiously.
I look at him properly for the first time and turn away quickly when I realize he is only wearing pajama bottoms and is topless.
“Everything.” I mutter into my cup, taking another sip of the delicious liquid.
“Can I ask what you mean by that?” he replies.
What should I tell him? That nobody will recognize me because I’m twenty?
“Well, uh, um, how do I explain this. My family and friends won’t recognize me, because I just woke up twenty, and I used to be uh..fifteen.” I mutter into my cup.
“Thats funny love.” Louis replies, he thinks I’m joking.
“No, I’m freaking serious here!” I reply, getting all worked up. “I made a wish on my birthday cake for some stupid reason! And it came true!”
“Wait? What? Really?” He gasps, half believing me.
“I’m telling the truth Louis! This is really freaking me out! I have no idea what to do! I have no money, nowhere to go, and nobody, ugh, this is terrible.” I say, starting to sob, just realizing my circumstances.
“Hey don’t cry, we will work this out, well you’ll have to stay twenty, we can’t change that, but about everything else, don't worry, me and the lads will help. This is a crazy wee situation you’ve gotten yourself into.” He says, wrapping an arm around my back to comfort me.
“Do you really believe me?” I ask, looking up at him with what must be red eyes.
“Yeah.” He says softly.
“You know what weird though.” I ask.
“What?”
“Even though I woke up twenty, it feels like I’ve been twenty for a while now, like theres stuff in my brain that I know that never did the other day, like school work and stuff, which is really strange, I feel twenty, which is good, not like some fifteen year old stuck in here, thanks for maturing me wish!” I say, looking up at the sky for the last bit.
It’s true, I feel like I’m set up for a job and stuff, thank goodness, it feels like I’ve matured and grown up, but the rest of the world has just paused for a few years.
Phew.
Louis chuckles and gives me a cheeky grin.
“Thats a good thing! He says.
“How come?” I ask, “I feel like I’ve missed some huge events in my life, like the formal, and getting a drivers license, and stuff.”
“Well if you we’re fifteen I’d never be able to do this.” He says.
He leans forward and I know whats coming next, but the strange thing is, I don't’ get freaked out, I feel like I’ve done this a hundred times before.
Thanks maturity.
I Lean in too, and he gives me a light kiss, nothing more nothing less.
Still, it’s amazing and I can feel sparks.
Like Taylor Swift says!
“You should go to sleep now Aira.” He says when we pull apart, and I do a double take.
“You know my name?” I ask.
“I checked your phone, sorry, it was locked but the background said something like Hippo Birdie Aria!” he chuckles and I blush.
“Steph must have changed my phone background.” I reply.
“Is she your friend?” he asks.
“Yup, and she is probably worried about me right now, they’ve probably filed a missing person thing for me.” I say.
“Thats not good.” He replies, being all serious, unlike the cheeky Louis I’ve known from the concert.
“I’ll text her, she wont have to hear me then, because I think my voice has changed a little, and I don’t know in what way.” I say to him.
“Alright, seem’s like a good idea.” He says, and I grab my phone out of my bag where I find it lying on the floor.

To: Steph
Hey there! I’m alive and well, sorry! I’m not missing, just bumped into some family members and I’m staying with them, called my parents and they are ok with that, so I’ll come round to pick up my bag at the airport tomorrow.
xx Aria.

I send the text and then climb back into the bed, wanting to go to sleep for the last for hours of darkness.
“Get some sleep Aria.” Louis says, reading my thoughts, as he climbs back under the sheets into the spot he was in before, I decide to stay on top of the sheets like I found myself when I woke up.
“You’ll get cold.” I hear Louis say once he’s turned out the lamp.
“I’m fine.” I say, although I shiver just then, which gives away that I’m not.
“Fine.” I mumble, climbing under the sheets, luckily the bed was big so I kept to my side, staying as far away from Louis as possible, not wanting to make it awkward.
And finally after all the craziness of the evening, and early morning I guess.
I drift of to sleep

well there you have it! chapter five will be up soon! but just keep in mind that i am studying for my exams right now (they are in two weeks!!! :O)

so wish me luck!

i also handed in a big english reasearch essay today! fingers crossed i get good marks!!! xxxx

well i hope you all have a great weekend! i hope i will...because guess what?!?!?!?!!?

it's my birthday in two days!

yay :)

although i'm probably not going to do anything for it, sigh, oh well.

Hippo Birdie to me!! :)

ok, i'll stop rambling now! hope you have a great day! xxxxxxx

comments and votes would be awesome! -only if you want to of course!

ok BYE!