Chapter 25

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :) I've been busy!! :D

Here's chapter 25!! Enjoy!!! :) oh, and don't forget to submit an entry for the Directioner Diaries, cause we need entries for the next chapter!! :D

And, WOW. One Way Or Another is seriously, THE BEST ONE DIRECTION MUSIC VIDEO EVER.

(In my opinion, anyone else agree???)

*sigh*

I will talk more at the end :) xxxx

ENJOY! xx 1dream41d

*Bzzt* *Bzzt*

“Ugh, what?” I moan, rolling over in my bed, my fingers clumsily searching for my iPhone on my bedside table. I grab it and open my eyes a crack to push the answer call button, then hold the phone up to my ear as I lay in bed with my eyes shut.

“Aria!” a familiar voice says over the phone.

It’s my boss, the chief editor.

“Hey Anne, whats up?” I ask sleepily.

“How did the interview go?” she prods.

“Ok, I got a lot of questions answered.” I reply.

“Thats great sweetie, I’ve seen a lot of articles about them in the paper and online this morning. But Aria, why are you in the articles too?” Anne asks.

Oh no.

“What do you mean?” I mumble.

“You don’t want to know how many photos I’ve seen of you and the boys from last night, from at that restaurant on the water front, to jumping off the sky tower. And sweetie, that kiss, is everywhere.” She explains.

“Oh.” I groan.

“So Aria, would you like to explain to me how all of this happened?” Anne asks and I face palm myself.

“I met them last year, and we uh sorta got to be friends, and uh, when they came back I guess we kinda decided to catch up again...” I say.

“Aria! You are friends with One Direction? And you never told me?!” Anne gasps.

“I didn’t think it was such a big deal...” I mutter. Not adding in the bit that the reason I didn’t tell her was because I thought they hated me until yesterday.

“Sweetie! This is huge! Do you know how much publicity our magazine has gotten since last night?” Anne asks.

“Noo, and also, I thought you were mad at me.” I moan, wanting to go back to sleep.

“This is great! Sweetie, any publicity is good publicity! You have done wonders for the sales of our magazine! And everyone is eagerly awaiting the next issue!” Anne gushes.

“Oh.” I mumble.

“Sweetie, ditch the interview you did with them yesterday! I want you to write an article about being a friend of One Direction, and about what you and Louis are up to! The issue would sell like hot cakes!” Anne squeals.

Write about being friends with One Direction?

Use my unwanted publicity to sell a magazine?

Tell the world about Louis and I’s complicated life?

I don’t think Anne wants me for my talents anymore, I think she just wants me for publicity.

And I don’t think I want to work for a person who does that.

“Anne.” I say slowly.

“Yes sweetie?” She says.

“I don’t want to do this anymore. I don’t want to work for you if you only want to use my connections to sell your magazine. I think it will be great without me.” I say, speaking sternly for this time of the morning.