Chapter 32

Hi guys! Once again, another long wait! What is wrong with meeee?! I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint though! It's cute and romantic and I hope you can all handle the Louria feels!!! Xx

Just 40 votes for the next chapter :) xxxxx

Enjoy! Kisses! 1dream41d

"Merry day after Christmas!" Louis murmurs, rolling over in bed and giving me a cheeky kiss on my nose. 

"Whoop! Let the festivities begin." I chuckle. 

Yes, we did share his huge double bed last night, but not in the way you think. It was cold, and cuddles were necessary. 

"Remember, the first time I met you was in the same kind of situation." I reminisce, rolling over to look into Louis' stunning eyes, remembering when I woke up in the same room with Louis, that was the weirdest day of my entire life. 

"Yup, you fainted about three times that night." Louis replies, grinning. 

"Well, I was in shock!" I comment, defending myself. 

"Yeah, because you were in the same room as the most amazing guy in the world!" Louis smirks, wrapping his arms around me. 

"If you say so, it might have also been because of quite a lot of other reasons." I add, snuggling into his cozy embrace. 

"So, what are we going to do today?" Louis asks, twirling a lock of my blonde hair around one of his fingers as he continues to cuddle me. 

"Stay in bed and watch funny videos on YouTube? I'm pretty content with that." I suggest. 

"Seems like fun, I'll grab the laptop." Louis replies, taking his arms away from me and grabbing his laptop from his bedside table. 

"I didn't actually think you'd agree. Well, we can do it for an hour or so." I giggle, surprised. 

"What do you want to watch?" Louis asks me, opening his laptop and sitting up a little in bed, pulling me up with him so I can see the screen. 

"Hmm, sneezing panda." I suggest, because it's cute. 

"Ok." Louis replies, and we watch the cute video together. 

"What now?" he asks. 

"How about the bad lip reading of Twilight." I suggest, and we watch the hilarious video. One of my favourites by far. 

"What did you have for dinner?" Louis asks, in his best Edward Cullen voice, quoting a scene. 

"Just a leftover piece of cake." I reply, biting my lip to stop myself from laughing. 

"Cake?!" Louis shouts, and I crack up laughing. 

"Wow, how dare you." Louis continues, as I collapse on the fluffy sheets of the bed. 

"Did you finish it?" he asks. 

"Yeah...so?" I breathe, my face in the sheets as I try to stop laughing. 

"That cake was my most bestest creation, why did you eat it?" Louis asks, and I get up from the sheets, trying to contain my laughter. 

"It was one piece." I say, finally recomposing myself and grinning at Louis. 

"Ok, lets watch something else." Louis mumbles, flicking through videos. 

"Ooh! I like this one, lets watch the Adventurous Adventures Of One Direction." I point out. 

"Alright." Louis agrees and we settle in to watch it. 

"That guy Mark is really good at voicing you." I chuckle once the video has finished.