Chapter 17

Hey guys! Long time no chat! :) well this chapter is something a little different! I wanted to fit a lot of time into this chapter, so hopefully the format of it will be easy to read! I was going to put most of the writing in italics except its not working on my iPod! Oh well!! I hope you are all having a great day! I'll talk more at the end!! :) xx

NOVEMBER

"That party a few weeks ago was crazy!" Mia gasps.

"I know right, you were crawling around on the floor like a tiger!" I chuckle.

"Please forget that ever happened, embarrassing much?!" Mia gasps.

"Has Louis called you yet?" Mia asks.

"No." I mumble.

"But...why not? What reason could he have behind not calling, you guys parted on great terms! Thats so weird." Mia replies.

"I know, I've called him a few times, and the others, but they never pick up." I mumble.

DECEMBER

"Merry Christmas!" I cheer, as Mia, her boyfriend Tom, and I have dinner at a fancy restaurant.

We'd decided to have a small Christmas and I'd seen my parents a few days before, for an early Christmas dinner. They seem to be really comfortable with me being twenty now, my brother...not so much, he finds it creepy.

"This is great! Just me, you and Tom!" Mia says as we sip glasses of Champagne whilst we wait for dinner to arrive.

"This is one of the best Christmases ever!" I laugh as the three of us clink our glasses together.

JANUARY

"Mia!" I gasp.

"Aria, what is it?" she questions as I run into the flat.

"I got a job as a junior editor with one of the hottest New Zealand teen magazines! They wanted me!!!" I yell.

"Oh, Aria, thats amazing! Lucky you! I still have a few years of studying left!" Mia chuckles as we share a big friendly hug.

"Oh, one other thing..." I mutter, here comes the sad news.

"Yeah?" Mia asks.

"The job is up in Auckland..." I mumble.

"Does that mean-"

"Yeah, I'm moving, and I have to leave Forever New as well." I say, starting to sob.

"Oh Aira! I'm going to miss you so much! Don't ever forget me!" Mia cries.

"I wont, you have to fly up all the time!" I shout and she laughs.

"Ok, I'll try. I'm going to miss you so much at work. Are your parents ok with this?" she asks.

"Yeah, my parents are so happy I'm getting the job I've always wanted, well I mean I'm on the way to it!" I reply.

"This is amazing Aria! I'm so happy for you!" Mia cries.

"Thanks, I hope this goes well." I reply.

FEBRUARY

"And now a huge announcement from One Direction! Remember you heard it here first!"

"Hello, One Direction here! And New Zealand, we've got some massive news for you!"

"We're stopping by New Zealand on our Take Me Home tour this year, for one massive show in Auckland this November on the twenty-first!! We can't wait to see you all there!"

I shut the radio off. They're coming back, to New Zealand.

And still, after four months, I haven't heard from them.