Chapter 6

A/N

big chapter! :)

well enjoy! i'll talk more at the bottom! xxx

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ I Wont Let These Little Things, Slip, Out Of My Mouth♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

isn't that song just so perfect; words cant even describe how amazing it is. :)

“Aria! Liam! Your back!” the boys yell when the two of us open the door to the suite.
“Hi to you too!” I reply, laughing a little as I get smothered in hugs.
“You guys are really friendly, you know?” I add whilst they hug me.
“We know!” chuckles Zayn.
“Ok! Can’t. Breath!” I gasp, and they all let go.
“So, how did it go?” Niall asks, biting into an apple.
“Great. My friend took it really well, which surprises me. I guess Liam helped, her reaction to him was cute.” I reply taking a seat on one of the comfy looking couches in the room.
“Thats good!” Harry says, smirking at me for some strange reason.
“So, what are we going to do until my flight and your flight?” I ask.
“Uhm, shall we play hide and seek?” Louis says, talking for the first time since I’ve been back.
“Yeah, what the hell! Lets!” I reply, earning surprised looks from the rest of the boys, I just shrug my shoulders.
“Shall we just do it in the suite?” Liam asks.
“Yeah, seems like a good idea, this suite should have a bunch of hiding places in it anyway.” Says Zayn.
“Who want’s to be in?” Harry asks.
“NOT ME!” all of us shout, apart from Niall, who was chewing on a piece of his apple.
“Guess Nialler is in.” Says Harry, smirking.
“Aww, no fair! Ok, what do I have to count to?” Niall replies, chucking his now finished apple in the bin.
“One Hundred.” Says Liam.
“Uggh, fine.” Niall says, leaning up against a wall in the room and closing his eyes.
“One. Two. Three...”
The five of us dash out of the room and I end up running down a corridor with five doors leading off from it. I randomly pull one open and dash inside the room, quietly pulling it shut behind me. Once it’s shut I do a quick sweep of the room, it’s reasonably messy, not quite as much as Louis’ but what do you expect from a boy who’s really busy with no free time to clean up?
“Hmm.” I mutter to myself, looking for a good place to hide.
I decide to stand behind the huge floor length curtains in the room, they look like they’d be a good place, so I dash over to them and sweep them around me, trying to make them look natural.
What feels like a few minutes later, I hear footsteps and the door to the room I’m in slowly opens. I cross my fingers, hoping that Niall doesn’t find me, as I watch the person look around the room, well I’m assuming it’s Niall because I can’t really make out who they are from behind the curtain.
I try to make my breathing as slow and quiet as possible but decide not to go as far as holding my breath, because that can sometimes end badly.
The person looks around the room again and then disappears back through the door.
“Phew.” I breath, loosening up from the straight and painful position I’d been standing in.
Just then I hear clambering and rustling coming from the room opposite the one I’m in, I’m guessing someone has been found.
“Ah, ha! Zayn! Found you!” I hear an unmistakeable Irish voice shout.
“Aww, damn.” I hear Zayn reply.
Then there is the sound of more footsteps and I hear more shouts as Niall finds the rest of the boys. A few minutes later it sounds like Niall has found everyone except me, and I chuckle silently to myself behind the curtain.
“Oh, Aria! Come out come out where ever you are!” I hear Niall call out from another room.
Hmm, should I let them find me? I think not.
“Only if you catch me first!” I yell, and dash out from behind the curtain, running out into the hallway, I see the five boys come out of one of the rooms and they all stare at me in shock before starting to run towards me.
Oops, I forgot that they would be fast.
I start to dash towards the lounge and manage to find my way to the counch before they all fall on top of me.
One word: Ow.
“Please. Get. Off. Me.” I manage to get out from underneath them, suddenly I feel all the weight leave me, and I decide to just lie on the couch for a bit whilst they all stare down at me.
“Well done Aria! You won!” Niall yells out, and the rest of the boys yell out more congratulations.
“Aww thanks guys.” I reply, sitting up on the couch and they all take a seat on it with me, with Niall on one side of me, and Harry on the other.
“Soo, what are we going to do now?” I ask, brushing a strand of my blonde hair out of my eyes.
“How about wheel barrow races down the hallway?” suggests Harry.
“Hmm, seems like a fun idea! Lets do it!” I reply and the six of us head into the hallway.
A few minutes later we are lined up down the hallway in three teams, Louis and Harry, Zayn and Niall and Liam and I.
The first race is between Louis, Niall and I, whilst the other three are holding up our legs so we can run on our hands, if you’ve ever had a wheelbarrow race you know what I’m talking about, hopefully.
“On your marks, get set, GO!” Harry yells, and we all start to power down the hallway.
I’m actually doing way better than I would’ve thought, probably because my legs are lighter to hold up than the other twos.
“Noooo! Don’t let the girl win!” I hear Niall yell as Liam and I speed past his and Louis’ team down the hallway.
“Almost there Aria!” Liam yells down at me as I continue to run on my hands, which are getting a little carpet burned by now.
“Almost there!” Liam shouts and I hear protests and cries of “NO” from the other boys as I slam into the wall.
“WOOO!” I yell, rubbing my head as I stand up and do a small victory dance as the other boys collapse in fake tears on the floor.
“Aww, don’t be sore losers guys, hey, how much time have we got?” I ask, walking over to them.
Louis looks down at his watch, “Ahh, oh...SHOOT! GUYS WE HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT!” he says, yelling at the end, making the other guys jump up off the ground and dash into their rooms to pack up their messy bags.
Luckily my bag is already packed, so I decide to go and give the boys a little bit of help.
I head into the first room to discover Zayn trying to zip up his bag.
“Here, let me help!” I say, walking over and sitting on top of the large suitcase so it’s easier for him to zip.
“Ah, thanks Aria!” he says, zipping up the suitcase with ease.
“All good, bye!” I say, smiling at him and heading into the next room to find Liam packing up his clothing. I grab a few hoodies and shirts up off the floor and help him fold them before heading into Niall and Harry’s rooms and doing the same. Last but not least I enter Louis’ room and head over to offer my cleaning services.
“Hey, need a hand?” I ask, finding Louis on the ground throwing clothes into his suitcase.
“I’m ok thanks.” He says, brushing me off, weird. I just shrug my shoulders and head back into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea before I leave for the airport.
Louis was nice to me last night and this morning, so why was he being distant now? Hm, maybe he just wanted some alone time or didn’t need my help, I guess there’s no need to over think things, so I take a seat on a barstool by the kitchen counter and slowly sip my tea.
A few minutes later all the boys head back into the lounge and we all head out to ride to the airport.
The fifteen minute drive there is short and we all make small talk as we head there, the boys keep smirking to each other throughout the ride though, like they know something I don’t, which is a little strange.
When we finally get to the airport we are sent through the back and we all dash through into a private waiting lounge.
“Well, I guess this is goodbye.” I say, as a flight attendant enters the room to get me for my flight I suppose.
I have no idea about my flight times or anything, because the boys had sorted it out and there were no boards telling us which flights were leaving or arriving in the room we were in.
They all stand up and share a hug with me before giving me a small wave.
Well I guess this is it, I’ll never see them again, and I don’t have there numbers so I guess it will be like we never met, and now I’m stuck being twenty, and even my own parents won’t believe me, so I guess I’m going to head back to Dunedin and live on the street or something.
Yay.
“See you soon Aria!” the boys all say, and I raise my eyebrows at them, I won’t ever see them again, so why are they saying that?
“Yeah, I hope, bye guys, nice meeting you.” I say, and give them a smile before being escorted to my plane by the attendant.
A few minutes later I step onto the flight and am greeted by another attendant.
“Right this way Miss Ferguson.” She says, and I follow her to a separate part of the plane.
Wow, the boys must have gotten me first class seats, that’s sweet.
“Thanks!” I say, taking a seat in a plush leather recliner, it’s amazing, I didn’t know flying could be this fun. There are a few random businessmen in first class with me, along with a few empty seats, including the one next to me.
“We are just waiting for a few more passengers and then we will be ready to take off, would you like a drink miss?” asks an attendant, as I get comfy in the chair.
“Sure! Do you have any sparking guava juice?” I ask, and she nods and heads out to what I guess is the room where they keep all the food and drinks.
About a minute later she’s back with my drink and I sip it casually whilst flicking through the movies on the screen in front of me.
I could get used to this.
A few seconds later I hear the crackling of an intercom and the pilots voice comes over it, “Ladies and gentlemen, the weather for our flight is looking great and we expect to take off in a few minutes after our last passengers board, sorry for the wait, but our flight to Wellington will be departing soon.” He says and then the intercom turns off.
Wait what? Wellington? I’m supposed to be heading back to Dunedin!
“Um excuse me miss!” I say, waving for an attendant.
“Yes, what is the problem?” she asks.
“I’m on the wrong flight! I’m supposed to be heading to Dunedin!” I say to her, panicking a little.
“Miss you must be mistaken, it clearly says that you are on this fight.” She replies calmly.
“But-” I start, but just then I go silent in shock as five familiar faces appear on the plane and take seats in first class with me, the attendant just smiles and walks back to her station as I stare wide eyed at them.
“Hey Aria! Long time no see!” says Liam, taking a seat next to me as the other four take seats around me.
“W-W-Wait? What? Why am I not going back to Dunedin?” I ask, still a little shocked.
“Well, considering the circumstances you are in, we all decided it would be best it you stayed with us for a bit, considering if you went back home you wouldn’t be able to do much.” Says Niall, who was sitting with Zayn in the row opposite Liam and I.
“Wow, thats really sweet of you.” I mumble, amazed that they would do something like this for a girl they had just met.
“All good, now enjoy the flight.” Liam says, smiling at me as the plane begins to head down the runway to gain speed before taking off.
Once we are allowed to take off our safety belts in the plane and use electrical equipment again I decide to gab my iPhone out of my bag. I stick my headphones in and search for a song to listen to, eventually settling on the Ellie Goulding version of Your Song.
“What are you listening to?” Liam asks as I lay back against the comfy seat and close my eyes.
“Stuff.” I mumble, not really in the mood for talking, I know right, how could I not want to talk to Liam Payne? I guess what had happened since I’d woken up this morning had really taken a lot out of me.
“May I?” he asks, pointing towards my headphones.
“Sure.” I reply, taking out one of my headphones and handing it to him so he can listen with me.
He smiles at me before putting it in his ear and giving me a nod of approval at the music I’m listening to, I just pray that none of my embarrassing songs come up on shuffle.
We spend the next hour listening to songs which range from Wings, by Little Mix, to You Need Me, I Don’t Need You, by Ed Sheeran.
My iPhone has been kind to me by not playing anything strange, cause I do have a few weird songs on it, like Friday, and My Jeans, and The Campfire Song.
But hey, you need those kind of songs, right?
Oh well, I find them funny, and I guess thats what counts.
But then, once we’ve finished listening to Between Two Lungs, by Florence + The Machine, the awkwardness starts.
I can feel Liam’s smirk on me without even looking at him as the opening chords of the song begin to play.
Oh no, he’s already smirking and he doesn’t even know which version I have of this song yet!
I dare to turn and look at him and his smirk widens into a grin as he hears his friends voice sing “If I don’t say this now, I will surely break.”
“Uh, uhm.” I mutter, looking down at my phones screen and seeing the song name and title. It was playing Louis’ cover of Look After You, by The Fray.
I quickly change to song to Lies, by Marina And The Diamonds, and give Liam an embarrassed smile.
“Sorry about that.” I mumble.
“All good, there’s nothing wrong with that song, he sounds really good covering it.” Liam says to me, calming me a little.
“Don’t tell him I have it, please, that would just be awkward.” I mutter and Liam nods.
“Thanks!” I say, and flash him a smile.
We spend the rest of the flight listening to music and casually chatting to one another, it’s fun and relaxing, but every once in a while I catch Louis’ looking at the two of us, which is weird, I mean, we’ve only know each other for like, a day.
He couldn’t be mad at me or something.
Could he?

YAY! hope you liked it!

well, my day yesterday was pretty awesome!

you see I was hanging out to listen to Little Things last night, (yup you heard right! thats time differences for you!) and that same night, I did it!

I went to Nando's for the first time!!! :D (we only just got it in my city!)

AND IT WAS YUM!

even my brother was raving- and he was like 'i don't like one direction, but i do like their taste in food :)'

i think he's addicted :)

but seriously, if you havent had any, go get some now!!! :D

ok, love you guys, hope you are all having a great day, and humming little things -like me!

dont forget to comment and vote, and fangirl with me!!!

xx 1dream41d