Chapter 3

A/N

wow! another day, another upload!

I got on a few mins ago and saw that Grow Up was already number 603 on teenfiction?! wow, thats awesome for something thats only been out for about 3 days! love you guys! without you, i wouldn't be writing this!!

ok, after the last cliffhanger, i bet you just want to read this chapter instead of hearing my rants!

so here it is!!!

xxxx

Shoot, everything is black, everywhere, this is freaking scary. I try to open my eyes, but they feel like they are weighed down by lead balls, my mouth wont open either, it feels like it's been glued shut.
Where on earth am I? I can't feel anything, the last thing I remember is collapsing on the floor of the arena after the best One Direction concert ever.
Crap, my friends, they must be wondering where I am, I wish I could tell them, but I can't move anything, everything is dark.
Wait, I just felt some pressure on my hand, like someone was squeezing it or something. Weird, it could be Steph or someone, but the grip felt too hard and the hand felt too big to be Steph's, or any of my friend's for that matter.
This is really starting to creep me out.
Now I can hear voices, I wonder what they are talking about, they all sound male.
Strange, maybe I'm dreaming, or something, maybe I'm in hospital and they are all doctors, oh please don't let me be in hospital.
"She awake yet?"
"Nah, still out cold, she's still alive though, I think."
I feel someone feel my pulse with a warm hand but I can't move to stop them, I'm still paralyzed or something.
"Yeah, her pulse is coming back to normal."
Someone checks my pulse again, but this hand feels different.
Strange, I can tell hands apart.
"Definitely, it's calmed down a lot since I found her on the floor an hour ago."
An hour ago! I've been out for an hour?
"Guys! We need to get back to the hotel now!" I hear another voice, female I think, call from another room.
"Coming!" they all yell back.
Who are these guys? How nice of these random strangers to find me after collapsing on the floor, I hope they aren't going to kill me or anything.
Now I'm scared.
"Shoot, what are we going to do with her?" one of the voices whispers.
"We've got to take her with us, we need to she if she wakes up, please Li!"
Li? Who's Li?
"Fine then, just because I know your crushing on her. And we need to see if she's safe, it's the least we can do."
What? Someone's crushing me. Wow, I'm honored.
"Thanks Li, I owe you one."
Just then I feel two arms encase me and pick me up and pull me close to a chest. I'm guessing I'm being carried.
To bad I'm too paralyzed to open my eyes.
I hear the sounds of about five maybe more, pairs of feet walking down a hallway or something, including the person carrying me.
Just then the cold hits me, and I feel goosebumps coming up on my bare arms, I can hear a few screams, and then everything is warm and silent again.
Well that was strange.
I get laid out across a somewhat bumpy seat, maybe some peoples legs or something? And then the vehicle we are in starts to move.
Oh no, what are may parents going to think? I'm in a car with total strangers, who are MALE, might I add, going to an unknown destination.
My fifteen year old self is not going to hear the end of this.
The trip lasts about half an hour, during which I am still paralyzed, and then my skin hits the cold again. A few more screams, some flashes, and then warmth and silence once more.
This is getting kinda repetitive.
"Back up to the hotel room." Someone mutters, and then the person carrying me stands still. I feel myself rising, we must be in an elevator, but no one is talking.
Awkward for them!
Then the person carrying me steps out of the elevator and heads down a hallway, I hear a door open, and then I'm gently set down on a bed.
I hear a door close and can make out some muffled voices coming from another room.
"What are we going to do with her?"
"I don't know! Hopefully she wakes up soon!"
"Then what?"
"Uh, I don't know!"
"We can't take her to Wellington with us, thats out of the question."
"You know whats really weird, I never saw a girl that looked like her in the front row."
"Same here, well thats a little strange, maybe it was the lights or something."
"The thing is, I would have noticed her if she was in the front row though."
"Same, she is so hot."
"Cut it out!"
"What? I'm just stating a fact!"
And thats when I fade out again, into sleep this time.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚∆˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Finally! I can open my eyes. When I open my lids though everything is still black, but in the whole night time or early morning kind of way.
I slowly sit up on the bed where I find myself, which is huge and extremely comfy, and I survey the room I'm in.
It's too simple to be a bedroom, I must be in a hotel, strange.
Thats when I notice another shape on the bed with me, but unlike me, they were under the sheets, whereas I awoke on top of them. (I awoke on top of the sheets! Not the person, guys!)
My eyes are quickly adjusting to the darkness and I can now make out shapes and things in the faint moonlight coming through the small crack in the rooms curtains.
I decide to see who I'm sharing my room with.
I lean over the sleeping body and inspect their hair. Hmm, it's short, so either a girl with a pixie cut, or a boy, I'm hoping it's a girl with a pixie cut, or otherwise who knows what will happen when my parents find out.
The sleeping body is facing the other wall so I can't see their face, I decide to get up and walk around the bed so I can see their face.
When I stand up I notice I'm not in my skinny jeans and top anymore, instead I'm wearing a large baseball top, it was really comfy, but it still freaked me out that someone had changed me.
"Shoot." I whisper under my breath as I trip over a pair of shoes, this person had a messy room. I try to make my way through the piles of clothes and shoes in the dark, making out their faint shapes, and eventually I find myself facing the sleeping person.
I feel really weird doing this, but I decide to continue with my original plan.
I stare at the sleeping face, shoot, it's male, definitely male.
Oh no.
Somehow the face looks eerily familiar, which is a bit strange, it's not like I would know the nice person and people who let me stay here while I was paralyzed.
They are still asleep though, thank goodness, otherwise what I'm doing now would look extremely creepy.
I lift up a piece of the persons short hair and inspect their features more, they had a strong jaw line, that was quite relaxed in their sleep, and there is a somewhat cheeky smirk on their face, but still they looked familiar, I just couldn't work out how.
As I lean in to study them further their eyes snap open.
"Shoot!" I gasp, falling back on the carpeted floor, hmm this carpet is comfy, maybe I will just lie on it for the rest of my life to hide my embarrassment.
The person chuckles and I freeze, holy crow, I'd know that chuckle anywhere.
"I see your awake now." The voice says, in an unmistakeable British accent.
"Aha, yeah I am..." I mutter into the carpet, trying to hide my shame.
"You alright? You we're in a coma or something when we found you in the arena." They say.
"Uh, yeah, I'm fine thanks, I'm so sorry about collapsing, you really didn't have to take me here, you could have just taken me to hospital or something." I reply.
"It's alright love, we couldn't just leave you." He says and I freeze.
He called me love in that adorable British accent, I could just die.
"I really should get going now." I mumble, picking myself up off the floor and straightening up my baseball top.
I head over to flick on a lamp so I can grab my gear before the person protests. But when I flick it on I gasp.
I'd had my suspicions when I had heard his voice and stuff, but now it was confirmed. I was in a room with the one and only, Louis Tomlinson.
"Woah." I mutter, not wanting to fangirl or anything, to tell the truth I was really embarrassed to be in the same room as a twenty year old and having him be completely comfortable with it.
That's just not right? Is it.
I head over to the mirror in the room to straighten out my hair with my fingers.
And thats when I freeze again.
The person looking back at me in the mirror is not me.
That has just totally confirmed that I am dreaming.
I'm fifteen right? So how come I look like I'm, well, twenty in the mirror?
I pinch myself, but nothing changes.
"Ohmigod." I mutter, pulling at my blonde hair, that seemed to have grown a few inches.
"Whats wrong love?" Louis asks, sitting up in the bed.
"No, no, no, no, no!" I gasp, looking myself up and down.
This is not happening.
How could I be twenty? How?
Wait a second, that wish, that silly wish I made on my birthday cake, the lightning, the sickness.
No way.
My wish came true.
And thats when I faint on the bedroom floor.

another cliffhanger! wow, i'm sorry! xxxx

hope you guys are all having a great day! any comments and votes would be amazing! xxx

i love hearing from you guys, i love checking my emails in the morning and seeing comments on this and just breaking into smiles, or laughing when you say something funny!

like this morning, when i read some i just started laughing in my school library and my friends all stared at me like i was crazy! aww, thats just me i guess!!! :D

two more things:

i'm entering the husband games in the watty awards! and it's my first time, so i don't really know how they work, but vote on THG i guess!!! (only if you want to of course!)

and check out the trailer for this book! it's on the side!!! xx

love you all!

hugs and kisses x 1 trillion+

1dream41d