Chapter 23

Is it just me or am I extremely nice? Hehe, jokes, I just love you guys! Thanks for all your support so far! Here it is...chapter 23.

Dedicated to @laughinglou

you were the first one to guess right sweetie!

actually, a lot of you guessed right! well done!!! and if you don't know where the boys are taking Aria, you'll find out in a few scentences time!!! xxx

ENJOY!! and if you haven't submited an entry for the directioner diaries, you should go and do it!!! :D xx

“I can’t.” I gasp, as the six of us ride up to the top of the Auckland sky-tower in an elevator with a glass floor.

“Don’t worry Aria, you’ll be fine. It’s loads of fun, Louis and I did it last year, the night before our concert.” Liam says, trying to comfort me.

“But, I’m afraid of jumping off extremely high buildings! Who isn’t?” I protest.

“You’ll be fine Aria, we’ll have Louis waiting at the bottom to catch you.” Niall says, and everyone snickers, whilst Louis and I turn a deep shade of red.

Yeah, like the guy who hasn’t spoken to me all night will catch me when I jump off this tall building.

What did I sign myself up to, I should never have gone to see these boys, I should have just stayed at home with Mia.

So, just incase you haven’t caught on to what we’re about to do, the six tickets Liam had were for the Sky jump, off the top of Auckland’s iconic Sky Tower, search it up, it’s tall, and damn scary to jump off, which is why I’ve never bothered to do it before, I don’t know what reason people would have for doing this, it’s scary and pointless if you ask me.

Just then the elevator comes to a smooth stop and the silver doors sleekly slide open to reveal a small prep area and a platform outside to jump off.

“No, no, no, no!” I protest, clinging onto one of the rails in the elevator so I can ride back down to the bottom.

“Come on Aria.” Zayn chuckles, as two pairs of strong hands pry me off the railing and into the prep room.

“But look at what I’m wearing!” I gasp, looking down at my heels and dress.

“I bet they won’t even let me jump wearing this!” I say, smiling to myself, realizing I might have a chance of getting out of this death wish.

“Oh, they will, everyone has to wear these.” Liam says, pointing towards a wall of jumpsuits and sturdy shoes.

“Damn.” I groan, leaning up against one of the walls, maybe I’ll make them all jump first, and then I’ll hop back in the elevator and go home.

“Hello guys! Nice to have you back! Are you all going to do the jump today?” a lady asks the six of us.

“Yup!” all the boys chorus.

“Nope!” I shout.

“No, she’s jumping too.” Harry explains, a grin stretching across his face.

“Ok then! Lets get you all into your jumpsuits.” The lady says, handing each of us a jumpsuit and a pair of shoes.

“Boys changing rooms are that way, and girls are that way.” The lady says, pointing in two different directions.

The boys all take off to their changing room and I slowly walk over to mine, once inside I take off my dress and heels, exchanging them for the jumpsuit and shoes.

I take a quick look in the mirror and secure my hair into a tight pony tail before reentering the main prep room.

The boys are all there in their jumpsuits looking out the big glass windows at the amazing view from up this high.