Chapter 11

A/N hey guys, hope you are all happy and well, hopefully you enjoy this chapter :) xx

“Shoot! Murderer! Please don’t kill me!” I gasp pulling my sheets up around me as the figure nears my bed. I pull the sheets over my head and bury myself in the covers.
Just then a part of sheets pulls up and a dark face looks me in the eye.
“Boo.” They whisper, and I nearly jump out of my skin.
“Louis! Shoot! You scared me to death!” I whisper/yell at him as he smiles cheekily at me.
“That was so mean of you!” I whisper again, allowing him to pull me out of my bed and sit me on his knee.
“I was wondering if you wanted to come for a walk on the beach with me.” He whispers in my ear.
“Uh, why? It’s like one o’ clock Louis.”
“Why not?” Louis replies and I smile to myself, typical Louis.
“Ok then, let me get changed first.” I say and motion for him to step out of my room.
I turn on the bedside lamp and head over to my suitcase. I end up wearing a pair of dark skinny jeans and simple blue tank top with my black trench coat and black and white converse.
“Let’s go.” I whisper to Louis as I tiptoe out of my room. The two of us continue to walk silently to the door and manage to get out of our hotel room without waking Niall.
The two of us step inside the elevator and Louis presses the button for the ground floor.
“Woo! We made it!” I laugh as the two of us walk along the esplanade in the faint light of the moon and the lights along the esplanade.
“It’s beautiful out here at this time of day, I’ve never done this before.” I say to Louis, looking out at the dark waves crashing up against the beach. At this time of the morning there is no one else on the esplanade with us, and it’s amazing to see the place so empty. A cool breeze comes up and I instinctively shove my hands inside my trench coat pockets so they can stay warm.
Louis and I stop walking after a few minutes and the two of us lean up against the railing to look out at the ocean.
“Thanks for bringing me out here, this was definitely worth waking up at one in the morning for.” I say to him, still looking straight out at the sea.
“No problem, thanks for coming with me.” He says, and I feel a smile start to form on my lips. Moments like these were definitely worth being twenty for, and hopefully every moment will be soon, once I get my messed up life worked out.
After a few short seconds I finally turn around to face him for the first time on this walk and he catches me, giving me a smirk.
“Hey, wanna go down on the beach?” he asks, out of the blue.
“Sure, why not!” I say, and he grins happy that I’m using his little catch phrase for the night. We head over to the stairs leading down to the pale white sand and race down them, taking two at a time, and when I reach the sand first I throw my hands up in the air and cheer for myself.
“You win!” Louis chuckles reaching the sand a second after me. Then he sits down on the bottom step and takes off his shoes, I decide to do the same and soon we are both walking barefoot along the beach. I feel sorta awkward just having my hands out of my pockets doing nothing, so I just shove them in again.
“Wanna dip your toes in the water?” Louis asks me, and I shake my head.
“It’ll be too cold!” I protest.
“Where did your ‘sure why not’ attitude go?” Louis asks.
“Somewhere...” I mumble.
“Come on!” he says, and I shake my head again.
All of this head shaking has messed my hair up a little, so I take a hand out of my pocket to pull my hair out of my face, but just as I’m doing so, Louis’ hand grabs me and he pulls me down to the water with him.
“Louis!” I yell, laughing at the same time.
“Aria!” he yells back, mocking me. He pulls me over to where the sand is damp and the two of us wait for a wave to come back in so we can get our feet wet. But when I see the wave coming towards us a second before it reaches us I realized we totally misjudged where to stand. That wave was going to reach up to my knees!
“Louis!” I scream and instinctively jump into his unsuspecting arms in fright, no way did I want to get my new jeans wet. Sadly Louis is caught off guard by my jumping and doesn’t have time to steady himself before the wave reaches us and we are both knocked back and the two of us fall into the foamy and might I add, freezing cold water.
“Shoot!” I scream, as my head pops out of the water, Louis’ popping up a few seconds after mine.
“Wow, I’m so sorry!” I gasp, as the water rushes back to the sea around me, my teeth are beginning to chatter.
“It’s ok.” Louis says, “Are you ok?” he adds, probably noticing my chattering teeth.
“Y-Yeah.” I mumble, feeling my skin go cold.
“Come on, lets get you back to the hotel, I think we both need a hot shower.” He says, slowly standing up and reaching out a hand to me. I take it, and try with all my might to pull myself up, but it’s hard, I’m freezing and my clothes are really heavy.
Once I’m up Louis wraps his arm around my shoulders to support me as we stumble back along the sand towards the stairs. We slowly trudge up them, every step is painful though, since my feet feel like they are going to drop off. Luckily we manage to get past the receptionist and into the elevator without being noticed, and make it into our suite before I collapse on the carpet.
“Urgh.” I mumble, feeling extremely weak, cold water and heavy wet clothes can really take a lot out of you.
“Aria?” Louis says, looking a little panicked as he stares down at me.
“I’m...fine...can you help my take off my trench coat.” I say weakly and he nods and gets down to help me pry it off myself.
Once I’m out of it I feel a whole lot better and I give a small smile to Louis.
“Go take a shower Lou, I’m going to as well, thanks for the walk, it was really fun, I’ll see you in the morning I guess.” I say to him, slowly getting up off the floor feeling really uncomfortable in my wet jeans and tank.
“Ok, thanks for coming Aria, I’ll see you in the morning.” He says and gives me a light hug before heading off to his rooms shower.
I head over to my bathroom and pray that Niall is a heavy sleeper before peeling off my tank and struggling to get out of my jeans.
Water and skinny jeans do not go together. Then I take off the rest of my clothes and hop into the shower, turning the water onto warm at first so my frozen skin can get used to it.
Once I’ve washed my hair and warmed up I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself before heading back into my room to get changed.
Once inside of my room I grab out my iPhone and plug in my head phones, I’m going to need to listen to some music if I want to get any sleep tonight. I don’t know why, but music just calms me, and clears all the thoughts in my head away, and believe me, my head is full of them right now.
I climb under the fluffy hotel sheets with my iPhone and put it on shuffle before flicking off my bedside lamp. My eyes flutter shut and a melodious guitar begins to play in my ears.
It takes me a few seconds to realize what the song is, because it’s new and I have only heard it a few time before, but it slowly lull’s me into the state of dreams. (A/N- put on the song on the side now my lovelies, try not to cry of too many emotions whilst listening! xx)

Don’t, try to make me stay,
Or ask if I’m okay,
I don’t have the answer.
Don’t make me stay the night,
Or ask if I’m alright,
I don’t have the answer.

Heartache, doesn’t last forever,
I’ll say I’m fine.
Midnight, aint no time for laughing,
When you say goodbye.

It makes your lips, so kissable,
And your kiss, unmissable,
Your fingertips, so touchable,
And your eyes,
Irresistible.

I’ve, tried to ask myself,
Should I see someone else?
I wish I knew the answer.
But I know, if I go now, if I leave,
And I’m on my own tonight,
I’ll never know the answer.

Midnight, doesn’t last forever,
Dark turns to light,
Heartache, flips my would around,
I’m falling, down, down, down,
That’s why.

I find your lips, so kissable,
And your kiss, unmissable,
Your fingertips, so touchable,
And your eyes,
Irresistible.
Irresistible, Irresistible, Irresistible, Irresistible.

It’s in your lips, and in your kiss.
It’s in your touch, and your fingertips.
And it’s in all the things and other things,
That make you who you are,
And your eyes,
Irresistible.

It makes your lips, so kissable,
And your kiss, unmissable,
Your fingertips, so touchable,
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,
Irresistible.

That song, made my dreams for the night, and my dreams made me see things I hadn’t really noticed, or things I had pushed to the back of my mind.
The lyrics made me realize that I could be the person singing it, because over the past few days people have been asking how I am about this whole mess, and truthfully, I don’t have the answer. And then the second verse, about leaving, thats what I’ve been asking myself, should I really stay with the boys and be a burden on them for the time being? But then I realize I’ll be on my own if I leave.
Finally the chorus, the bit that really stuck in my dreams, the lyrics that made me think about the boy I had only known properly for about two days.
I couldn’t be thinking like this though, we’d kissed once, and it would be way to cliché if we had any romance between us after only knowing each other for such a short period of time. Although I guess I had know about him for a few years, as the directioner I am.
Maybe the fact that being together would go against everything, and the fact that I don’t even know if he feels the same, is what makes it so...
Irresistible.

A/N

don't you just adore that song? xx I do :)

Uhm, well i don't have any random stories to tell today...hmm let me think/

Nope! nothing! hehe, please let me know what you think, and what you want to happen next though! it always helps to know what you guys think!

ok love you all! xxxxx