Chapter 28

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I was sick yesterday :O

But thanks for all the amazing support!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter :)

And the next chapter will be up in 40 votes time

Two Days later. 

02:00 AM

"Ugh, why is this so hard?" I groan banging my hand against the trackpad of my MacBook Pro as I search through New Zealand job sites on the internet. 

I probably look like a wreck right now, tangled blonde hair and a baggy baseball tee with shorts, curled up on one of my leather couches, the only light provided is coming from my laptops screen. 

But it has to be done, I need to find a job. 

I continue to search through the sites, finding nothing that sparks any interest in me. 

My eyes begin to flicker and I struggle to keep them open, but eventually my body fails me and I slouch back on the couch, the laptop still running.

"Why do I have to go through this again?" I sigh as I stand with the boys in the Auckland airport terminal. 

"Oh Aria, it will be fine, we will never ever repeat last years mistakes." Liam says to me, giving me a small hug. 

"I know, but, when will I see you guys again?" I sigh. 

"Soon, don't worry, we'll find a way." Louis comforts me, giving my hand a light squeeze. 

*This is the final call for flight 457LHR to London* A voice booms out over the airport's intercom. 

"I guess, this is goodbye, for now." Zayn says softly, and leans in to give me a hug. 

"Bye Zayn." I murmur, hugging him back tightly. 

"See you again soon." He says with a smile as we pull apart, and begins to walk over to the boarding gate. 

"Aria!" Niall cries, enveloping me in a huge hug, Horan hugs are the best. 

"Love ya Nialler." I reply, patting his back a little. 

"I'll miss you! And your massages! Text me!" Niall says as we pull apart, and then he dashes over to the gate after Zayn. 

"See you Aria." Harry says pulling my into a tight hug. 

"See you Harry." I reply, and he gives me a smirk. 

"Call me." He chuckles as he walks over to the boarding gate. 

"Will do!" I laugh, returning his smirk. 

"Bye sweetie." Liam says giving me a comforting hug. 

"I'll miss you Liam." I sigh. 

"Call if you need anything, or just to say hi." Liam adds before waving and heading off. 

"Oh Louis." I sniffle, looking up at my boyfriend. 

"Come here you." He murmurs, pulling me into the biggest hug possible. 

"This isn't fair." I mumble into his chest, on the verge of tearing up. 

"Hey, don't worry, I bet we'll see each other sooner than you know, and remember you'll always have me with you." He replies, looking down at my locket.