Chapter 33

Hi guys. This is the second last chapter before the epilogue. *cries.*

I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you so far for sticking with this book! And I hope you have all enjoyed it so far!!! :)

btw, the winner of the last competition in the chapter was @limegreenmonki so she gets a dedication!!! :D

Also, if you want to look at some quick facts about Aria or download the grow up desktop wallpaper you can do so on my website!!! (1dream41d.wordpress.com)

-check it out!!!!

OK, love you all. Enjoy. xx

and 40 votes for the next chapter! x

New Year's Eve.

"No way!" I gasp, as Liam hands me two gold passes to One Directions New Year's Eve show. 

"Yes way!" Niall chuckles. 

The six of us are relaxing in Liam's apartment the morning before the big show, and I was just going to watch the concert backstage, but the boys had other plans. 

"But, who am I going to give the other gold pass to?" I ask, and the boys grin. 

Just then Liam's apartment door opens to reveal a girl with dark brown hair and an excited smile on her face. 

"MIA!" I gasp, slamming into my best friend that I haven't seen in a month or two. 

"ARIA! OMG HOW ARE YOU?" Mia squeals giving me a huge squeeze. 

"Great thanks! I can't believe you're here!" I say. 

"Well, when the boys offered me free tickets I couldn't resist! Just kidding! I've missed you soo much honey!" Mia says. 

"This is just the cutest reunion ever." I hear Harry sigh and turn to grin at him. 

"Thank you so much guys!" I yell, giving the boys another huge hug. 

"No problem." Liam says, and all the other boys smile at me. 

"Well you two amazing ladies go and buy an outfit for tonight, us boys have some 'Other stuff' to do." Zayn says, and Louis hands each of us five hundred pounds. 

"Thanks, but no. I'll pay, you do realize I work for Vogue now." I say, shoving the money back in my boyfriends face and giving him a quick kiss. Before he can say anything, the two of us grab our bags and pull on our coats. 

"You guys go do your 'Other things' we'll see you at the concert! We'll be the two hot babes in the front row!" I say, before Mia and I dash out of Liam's apartment and onto the streets of London. 

We manage to hail a cab and the two of us hop in the back and drive off to the center of town. 

"Aggh! I can't believe I'm actually in London with you!" Mia squeals in the back. 

"I know! I'm so so so glad your here!" I squeal back. 

"So, whens the wedding?" Mia asks me, and I do a double take. 

"Wait. WHAT?" I ask. 

"So, you haven't seen the news in the past few days?" Mia asks me and chuckles, holding out her phone. 

Louis Tomlinson SPOTTED! 

Louis Tomlinson band member from One Direction has been spotted at numerous jewelers over the past few days. But why? Sources say that Louis could be looking to put a fancy rock on his girlfriend of two months Aria Ferguson's finger.