Chapter 27

Hey guys, here's chapter 27! It's cute and happy :) Before all the rest of the drama starts!!! :D

I hope you all enjoy it! xx

1dream41d

"There was love in the air yesterday at Auckland Zoo as popular British boy band One Direction serenaded the girl they were seen with the previous night with an extravagant performance!" Jake, a radio host chuckles over the stereo. 

"No kidding Jake! They had dancers, the band, even balloons! You could see on the girls' face that she was pretty shocked!" Ryan, another radio host replies. 

"And then Louis Tomlinson asked her to be his girlfriend! How sweet!" Jake sighs girlishly, and the two of them crack up laughing. 

"That lucky girl was none other than the famous 'ex' deputy editor of the hottest New Zealand teen magazine, Miss Aria Ferguson! Now she's living the life!" Ryan explains. 

"She definitely is, I bet a lot of girls are pretty jealous of her right now. I hope she has a thick skin." Jake says. 

"It's not all sunshine and smiles for Aria though, we got breaking news this morning that Aria quit her job yesterday. I wonder what she's going to do now..." Ryan questions. 

"Maybe the fame of being Louis' girlfriend got to her head. I mean, he's got enough money to have a great life, so she's probably going to spend the rest of her days shopping and not having to do another thing. Lucky girl." Jake sighs. 

"How about we dedicate this next song to her!" Ryan laughs, and Jake joins in. 

"This song is dedicated to Aria Ferguson, the girl who has it all, or more accurately, the boy who has it all! It's Kanye West with Gold Digger!" Jake says, laughing his head off, as their voices fade out and turn into a song. 

I slam my palm down on the cordless radio and groan as it switches off and topples into the crisp green grass along the shoreline of Mission Bay, one of my favorite Auckland beaches. Mission bay is basically a nice long stretch of cafés followed by a long park area of green grass, picnic tables, tyre swings and shady trees, then it turns into a stretch of sandy beach covered in beautiful scalloped shells, which finally becomes a huge area of sparking warm water, perfect for swimming in.  

"Ouch." Niall remarks sleepily from where he is lying in the grass under the shade of a tree next to me. 

"How could they say something like that? It's all lies!" Liam exclaims from the other side of me. 

"They just want something to talk about, thats all. I know how it is, I used to be part of the media." I sigh, putting the radio upright again and flipping onto another station. 

"Did you ever do stuff like that?" Niall mumbles into his shirt, which he is using as a makeshift pillow as he lies face down in the grass, a personalized snapback cap covering his head and eyes. 

"Nope! I'm a truth and nothing but the truth kinda girl." I reply, bringing my head up from where it is resting on my arms and looking out at the warm sea where Louis, Harry and Zayn are having a water fight. 

"Thats good." Liam says, the warm breeze ruffling his hair as he lies down also using his top as a makeshift pillow, sunglasses covering his eyes instead of a snapback. 

I hear a snort of disgust and glance up from my sleepy position to see a girl with wavy black hair pass me with a look of jealousy on her face. Even though she doesn't know I'm relaxing in between Liam and Niall, she's still jealous that I am relaxing in between two good looking topless boys.