Chapter 29

Hi guys! I hope you all enjoy this Chapter :)

I hope you are all having an amazing day, and thanks for all the amazing support!

40 votes for the next chapter!

xx 1dream41d

'You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here. Damn, damn, damn, what I'd do to have you near, near, near, I wish you were here.' 

I look down at my iPhone as I travel halfway across the world to Greece, I'm just wasting the flight away, listening to songs on my iPhone, but sadly all the songs coming up seem to remind me of Louis, and I miss him. 

I flick to next song. Settling on 21 Guns by Green Day, and close my eyes to listen to it. 

I've been on this flight for countless hours, and I have no idea where I am in the world right now. 

I hear a cough next to me and look up. 

"Yeah?" I ask, turning to see a girl around the age of fifteen looking curiously at me in the seat next to mine. This is awkward, I've been sitting next to her the whole time but I haven't even noticed her, I practically just stepped onto the plane, flopped into my seat and closed my eyes. 

"Uh, hey, I know this is kinda weird, but we've been sitting next to each other for quite a while so I though I should say hi." The girl says, a little shyly, she looks like a sweetheart, long auburn hair, pale skin and large eyes, wearing a cute stripy knit top and navy blue skinny jeans. 

"I'm sorry I've been so rude to you sweetie! Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Aria." I say, taking out my headphones and smiling warmly at her. 

"Hi, Aria, I'm Bridget." The girl says, returning my smile. 

"So uh, just wondering, are you Aria Ferguson?" Bridget asks. 

"Thats me." I reply, remembering that my name must be pretty common to girls of that age group with the whole teen magazine job I used to have. 

"Wow, I just wanted to say that you are amazing, I really look up to you." She says and my eyes widen. 

Wow, I'm a role model? 

"Thats so sweet of you." I reply happily. 

"So, uh, I heard about the whole job quitting thing... I can't believe your boss wanted you for your connections..." Bridget says, knotting her fingers together on her lap, in nervousness I suspect. 

"Yeah, but I'm glad I quit." I say and she looks surprised. 

"What are you doing now?" Bridget asks. 

"I'm on this plane to Greece, because I got a job with Vogue and I'm heading to the Greek Islands for a few weeks." I exaplain and Bridget gasps. 

"Wow, Vogue! Thats huge!" she replies. 

"I know, but you are the first person I've told, apart from my close friends, family, and boyfriend, so don't tell anyone!" I tell her and she nods. 

"Aria, you are so lucky, you have an amazing life and your boyfriend is Louis Tomlinson!" Bridget sighs. 

"I have had more problems than you think though!" I reply, thinking back to last year. 

"Uhm, could I have your autograph and a photo please?" Bridget asks and I nod happily. 

"Of course!" I say, amazed that I have a fan of my work. 

Bridget and I spend the rest of the flight talking until we hear a call over the planes intercom telling us to put our seat belts back on and turn off any electrical equipment.