Chapter 8

hey guys! hope you are having a great day! xxxx enjoy! long chapter :) xxx and cute aria louis moments!!! plus an interesting one on one chat....ooooh, and a kiss with....???- find out :) xx

"And I wont let these Little Things slip, out of my mouth....And I love you, and all your little things."
"One more time guys!" a sound manager or something yells, as the boys repeat the last part of 'Little Things' again.
They sound amazing, I'm almost about to let a few tears slip, that song is just too perfect. In the meantime I've just been backstage offering a hand to people, getting coffee, finding shoes, anything.
"Thanks so much Aria!" an assistant says when I hand her the coffee she wanted.
"All good." I say and smile at her, before heading into the main room where the boys now are after finishing the soundcheck.
"You guys need anything?" I ask as I enter the room.
"Aria, you don't need to help!" Zayn protests.
"I want to!" I say, giving them a smile and handing them some bottles of water.

~~~~

"Can love you more than...this." The boys sing, ending the song.
The concert so far has been amazing, and I've just been standing off the side of the stage, out of everyones sight, watching them perform.
"So, hope you are all having a great night!" Harry shouts at the crowd and they all scream back.
"Ok, we've got a few more songs to go, and then it's the end of our world tour!" Louis says and the crowd screams again.
I can remember being in the front row and screaming at everything they said too, but now things are different, much different.
The rest of the concert goes by in a blur, and before I know it the boys are heading backstage after the encore and are glistening with sweat.
"Here." I say, and hand then each a towel, which they each take before heading off to take a shower.
I know how they feel, those lights they have on stage can be so hot, and when you are running around and singing well, that can take a lot out of you.
I help the crew clean up backstage until the boys come out of the showers, smelling clean and fresh and wearing casual hoodies and slouch pants.
"Hey." I say, looking up at them from where I was organizing stuff on the ground.
"Hey Aria, you ready to head back to the hotel?" Liam asks.
"Yup." I say, popping up off the ground.
The six of us wave goodbye and hug the team before heading back to the hotel to have our own mini end of tour party, since the boys will have a big one when they get back home.
"So, what shall we do?" I ask the boys as we all head into their hotel suite at about eleven-thirty, I'd put my bag back in my room, along with all of my shopping and was going to chill with the boys for a bit.
"TRUTH OR DARE!" Harry yells, and the rest of us flinch.
"But, thats so cliche!" I say, and they all turn to look at me.
"How is truth or dare cliche?" Liam asks me, whoops, this is going to be a bit awkward.
"Uh, well, I used to read fan-fiction about you guys on wattpad and stuff, and they always had a game of truth or dare with you guys in them." I say, and they all grin.
"You read fan-faction?" Zayn asks.
"Mmm, hmm." I mumble.
"Can we still play? It's still fun! no matter how cliche!" says Niall and we all nod in agreement.
"Hey, how about we add some other stuff to it!" Louis says.
"Oh, like, truth, dare, double truth, double dare, hug, kiss, fire?" I ask, and they all nod.
Let the fun begin.
"Can I start?" Niall asks.
"Sure." Liam says and Niall grins.
"Ok, Harry, truth, dare, double dare, double truth, hug, kiss, fire?" Niall asks.
"Hmm...Kiss." Harry says, of course he would say that.
"Sure, Harry...kiss Aria I guess, since she's the only girl here." Niall says, and I groan.
"Come here Aria!" says Harry, smirking.
"Fine." I mutter, and lean over to let him kiss me.
The kiss is fine, Harry is not a bad kisser I've got to admit, but I felt nothing, no sparks, nothing like that at all, and when our time was up I was a little relieved.
Harry grins at me and I look down awkwardly as I head back to my position in the circle.
"Oh! My turn now!" says Harry.
"Louis! Truth, dare, blah blah blah...?" he asks, and we all crack up when he can't be bothered saying anything.
"How about dare." Says Louis, and Harry looks a little annoyed, like Louis has gotten off easy or something.
"Right, Lou, I dare you to pick double truth instead." Says Harry and Louis' eyes go wide.
"Ugh, fine, double truth then." He replies.
"Ok, question one, do you like anyone at the moment? As in, like, like." Harry says, and I laugh at how girly he sounds with his whole 'like, like' stuff.
"Yeah." Louis mumbles in reply and all the boys 'oooh'
"Ok, second question, who is it?" Harry asks.
"What happens if you don't want to answer something or do a dare?" Louis asks.
"You spend the night in the hallway." Harry replies.
"Fine, I'll take the hallway." Louis replies and we all laugh at him.
"Right, my turn, Niall truth dare ect..." Louis says.
We spend the next hour playing truth or dare, and then muck around for a few more hours, so by about two o' clock in the morning, we are all ready to say goodnight.
Louis is the only one who has to sleep in the hallway and all the boys laugh as he walks out of the room with me.
Once we are outside I turn to him.
"Well, goodnight, I hope you sleep ok out here." I say to him and give him a short hug.
"I'll try, night Aria." Louis replies, and I smile to myself, happy that he is talking to me a bit again.
I head into my room and shut the door behind me, then pour myself a glass of orange juice before heading into my room to change into the new pajama's I'd brought today from Peter Alexander, which were the most amazing things ever.
I pull on the light blue striped tank top and the matching shorts and look at myself in the mirror.
I look like your average twenty year old, with really cute pajama's.
I brush out my blonde hair and tie it up in a bun before brushing my teeth and washing my face. When thats all done I head back into my room and slip under the comfy white sheets.
I lay against my pillows for a few minutes, trying to get sleepy, but failing miserably.
I'm too busy thinking about how Louis is coping in the hallway, I guess he'll be fine, but I just can't let him sleep out there, what if a fan finds the floor and kidnaps him or something?
I pull back my sheets and flick on the bedside lamp before striding over to my suite's door.
I slowly open it to find Louis curled up on one of the ottoman at the end of the hall, he looks fast asleep.
Cute.
I head over to his sleeping form and shake one of his arms a little. His eyes snap open and he looks up at me.
"Aria?" he asks.
"Yup, you okay?" I ask.
"Perfectly fine, why wouldn't I be?" he asks and I shrug my shoulders.
"Sorry, I just couldn't sleep, I was worried a crazed fan would find you and kidnap you." I say and he laughs quietly.
"I'm still here." He replies.
"Um, how do I put this, I was wondering if you wanted to stay in my room, meaning I sleep on the couch and you have my bed because you payed for it, because the boys kicked you out of your room for not answering that question." I blurt out and he grins at me.
"I'd love to." He replies, "Except I'll sleep on the couch."
"But-" I start.
"Stop being so nice Aria! You're already saving me from sleeping in the hallway, come on, lets get back to your room." Louis says and we head back into my suite.
"Want something to drink?" I ask.
"Sure, if you don't mind." He replies, leaning up against the kitchenette counter whilst I go to put the jug on.
"So, how are you feeling about the fact that you are here in Wellington with us instead of in Dunedin?" Louis asks me as I search the cupboards for two cups.
"Fine, thanks so much for this by the way, I have no idea what I would have done back in Dunedin. Ugh, I never knew how complicated this would be, to tell the truth, I never thought this would happen! Stuff like this isn't supposed to happen!" I say to him, going off into a rant at the end.
"Aria-" he starts, but I stop making the tea and turn around to face him.
"Louis! I have no idea what to do with my life! What am I going to do when you guys leave in a few days? Where am I going to go! What am I going to tell my family? Why did this happen to me? I shouldn't even be here with you guys, I mean, you haven't been yourself all day, and it's all because of me, I've done something to you haven't I? And I don't even know what!" I yell, cutting Louis off, breaking into sobs at the end.
I must look hopeless, just standing there sobbing, my face in my hands, in front of Louis. But he surprises me by pulling my sobbing form into a comforting hug.
"Louis, you don't have to be nice to me, I'm sorry if I've done something to upset you." I mumble into his shoulder where I have now buried my head.
"You haven't done anything Aria, I've just been thinking all day, I guess, it's complicated, but absolutely nothing to do with you." Louis says softly to my, rubbing my back a little.
"Are you sure?" I croak, my voice ragged from my crying.
"Definitely. Don't worry Aria, seriously, this was meant to happen, I bet there was a reason your wish came true, a purpose, I guess you'll just have to wait to find out what that is, and when you do find out, tell me, ok." He says to me, and I nod.
If only he knew the reason I wanted to become twenty in the first place.
Actually, I hope he never knows, because that will never happen, there will never be an 'us' because I'm just some weird fan they found at a concert.
I pull away from Louis and head over to take a seat on the couch feeling all cried out and exhausted by how crazy my day has been. A few seconds later Louis takes a seat next to me and motions for me to come closer. So I do, and rest my head on his shoulder, which he doesn't seem to mind.
I watch sleepily as he grabs the remote and turns on the t.v, which turns onto a news channel, almost instantly I feel him tense up and I focus a little more at whats on the screen.
"Oh, crap." I mutter as I see the headline "GIRL MISSING!" behind the reporter.
Louis turns up the volume and we both listen intently to the reporter.
"Have you seen this girl? The Ferguson family have been on a desperate search to find their missing daughter ever since she didn't return on her flight back to Dunedin this morning. Police have been searching all over Auckland to find the missing fifteen year old who traveled up to Auckland to attend the recent One Direction concert for her birthday, but ever since the concert ended, she hasn't been seen."
Then the screen brings up a video of Steph and her mum.
"Oh my god, Aria! Where are you? I feel terrible for being responsible for you going missing." Sobs Steph's mum, and Steph pretends to cry, putting on the act that she doesn't know whats happened to me.
"Aria! Come back! I'm so worried about you! I hope your still alive!" Steph sobs.
The story then goes on to say that Steph received a text from me saying that I was staying with other family members, and that I haven't been heard from since the text.
Then, my heart drops and smashes into a million shards of guilt when my parents and brothers faces appear on screen.
"Our baby! Where is she? I have no idea what has happened to her! Aria!" my mum croaks, sounding like she's been crying for hours.
Oh my god, this is horrible. What have I done?
I turn to look at Louis.
"What am I going to do?" I ask.
"I have no idea." He mumbles, in shock.
"I'll text them, maybe that will help." I mumble, grabbing my phone.

To: Mum
Hey, wow, why didn't you text me, or call? Man mum, you get panicked way too easily! I'm alive and well! Sorry! Uh, I caught the wrong flight and I am now in Wellington, but don't worry! A friend has booked me another flight, so I will be coming back home tomorrow! xx
Aria.

I send the text and then lean against Louis again, waiting for a reply.
Almost instantly, my phone goes off, shoot. My mum is calling.
"Hello?" I ask, hoping my voice doesn't sound different.
"Baby! You're alive! I was so worried!" my mum yells.
"I'm sorry! I uh, didn't have any credit left to call you, but some new friends I made brought me a top up and a plane ticket!" I say.
"Wow, thats really nice of them! You had me so worried! I thought something terrible had happened to you, I'll call the police now to let them know you are safe and well, see you tomorrow sweetie!" my mum says and I say bye and push end call.
"Wow, your leaving for Dunedin tomorrow then?" Louis asks me, and I nod.
"Is it ok if I book a ticket?" I ask.
"Yeah sure, hey now that the tour is over me and the lads should come down with you, just in case this whole twenty thing doesn't go down well, and if it does, well you can show us your home town!" Louis says, cheering me up.
"Really?" I ask.
"Don't see why not." Louis replies, giving me a small smile.
"Well, Dunedin here we come." I say, logging into the booking site.
I don't know if seeing my parents tomorrow as a twenty year old with five British and Irish superstars is the best idea I've ever had.

hey guys! well hope you enjoyed that! i enjoyed writing it! :) soooo now some more drama starts! whats going to happen when she goes home twenty with five guys???!!! what are her parents think? will they even believe her?

ok, i'll try to upload next week! but i have exams, but if you guys really want another chapter- i'll see what i can do!

wish me luck for my exams guys!!! i've been studying hard and i hope i do ok :)

have a great weekend! and please comment and vote if you want too:)

ok byee :) xxxxx