Chapter 21

Hey guys! Vas Happenin'?

Do you guys like the new cover for Grow Up? One of my lovely fans asked me if I'd painted the previous cover, ( I hadn't :D) an I decided why not?!

So yeah, the cover is now hand painted by me:) because I kinda love to paint! It's so relaxing:) and I couldn't resist painting it.

Also. How could you?!

I thought putting up the whole comment and vote thing would make my chapter updates less frequent, say, once every two weeks. But now that I've started doing it I'm posting at least once every five-six days! You guys are fast on the comments :o it's great to know you are all enjoying this! Ok, now I bet you want to know the reaction and why they didn't contact the lovely Aria for a year..... So enjoy! I'll annoy you all more at the end! Oh and I have something important to ask you all too!

Xx

Dedicated to @1Dhazzastyles4eva !!! You win, you knew what was up with the boys all along:)

The room is completely silent. None of us knows what to do. Especially me. I've been caught out.

Shoot.

Liam is the first to break the silence.

"Aria?" he asks, the tone of his voice sounding shocked.

"Are you sure it's Aria? I mean, she doesn't look like Aria." Harry says.

Thats when I surrender.

I turn my back to the boys and take my contacts out.

Then I hear their gasps as I take off my brown wig and cap to let loose my long blonde locks.

"Long time no see." I reply, turning back around.

I grab my bag and phone off the table as the boys remain silent, then I quickly dash out of the hotel suite before the boys can move.

I sprint down the hallway and step into the elevator before the publicists can talk to me, I finally press the button for the ground floor and wait anxiously for the doors to close behind me.

The hallway remains silent, but just as the doors are about to come together, I watch as five boys fling open the suite door and dash into the hallway, only to find the elevator doors completely closed, and me shooting down to the ground floor.

Once the doors reopen in the lobby I sprint out as fast as my heels can carry me and push open the glass doors to get outside and hop into a taxi.

As soon as I'm outside a cold wind whips around me and I instantly feel frozen.

Crap, I left my jacket in the boys suite, and that was an expensive jacket too.

No time to go back now though, I pull open a door on one of the taxis and slide inside.

I hastily tell the driver the name of the street I live on and we speed away, away from the hotel, away from the boys.

Soon we are back at my apartment and I climb out of the taxi, quickly paying the driver before I stride inside.

I slam the heavy wooden apartment door behind me and lean up against it, feeling completely out of it. The apartment is empty, Mia must be out shopping or something.

I slowly slide down the door and end up in a crumpled ball at the bottom of it.

This is just great, now the boys know that I'm here, and who I'm working for.

Damn it.

I pick myself up off the floor and head over to my bedroom to feel sorry for myself, instantly feeling at ease when I flop against the soft fluffy sheets.