I've Turned into A Duck?! (Infinite)

Yes. This is the mystery scenario I had you all vote for. And boy am I excited for it! My bf actually gave me the idea after randomly asking me one day what I'd do if he suddenly turned into a duck, and here we are! (his randomness is an inspiration)

Anyway that's all, enjoy the scenario with Infinite!

Eggman was slaving over his workbench, typing quickly into the master computer that covered half of the wall of the laboratory. His glasses reflected the code he typed into the screen; his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. The evil doctor had been working on this weapon for a long time, and it wasn't perfect, but he was hoping to have it ready by the end of today.

The large chamber was dark, only lit by the computer screen and illuminating lights and buttons that sat below it. A door to the laboratory opened with a 'whoosh' sound, and two silhouettes stepped into the darkness. A black jackal with gold and blue eyes, a long white hair, a white scarf and a red gem in the middle of his chest, and a (f/c) (a/t) with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (bright/dark) (e/c) eyes.

"Ah, Infinite." Eggman stopped his typing and raised his head with a wide smile, "Glad you could make it. Have a seat."

The black jackal nodded and took a seat on a metallic bench, a white sheet draped over lazily to fight the cold. The (a/t) smiled and stood next to the jackal, who gave her a nod and held her hand.

"How is the experiment going Doc?" The jackal asked, turning his gaze to the human.

"Excellent." Eggman said, "I think it's ready. I just need to inject the liquid into your system, and then it should enhance your abilities."

Infinite nodded and held his arm out while Eggman prepared the needle. The (a/t) turned her gaze away as Eggman inserted the needle and then the substance. Infinite hissed, the liquid felt like a cold fire under his fur. He grit his teeth, holding his arm as Eggman stepped away. Something started to happen, he could feel his insides start to shift and change.

This was not right.

The jackal's eyes widened at the two as his bones started to break and change and he yelled in pain at the change. The (a/t) and doctor watched in horror as the jackal started to shrink, his body morphing before their eyes.

By the time it finished, the former jackal was now laying on his back, webbed feet in the air. His heterochronic eyes opened and he rolled off of his feathered covered back. He stood on his webbed feet, shaking his body and wings that sat at his side.

The former jackal... Was now a duck.

He let out a quack, and the doctor and (a/t) shared a nervous glance.

"Oh dear, it seems something has gone terribly wrong with the serum." Eggman said, scratching at his head, "I better get to the bottom of this."

"So... That wasn't supposed to happen?" The (a/t) tilted her head, reaching out to pat the black-feathered duck.

He quacked again and tilted his head in return, before lowing his gaze to look over his body. Spreading his wings, the jackal let out a loud quack of distress, flapping his wings and falling onto his side. The (a/t) slid a hand under his side and helped him back to his feet.

"No, this is far from what I expected." Eggman grumbled, walking back over to the main computer, "Do me a favour (Y/N) and watch him for me until I have fixed this little hiccup."

"Yes sir." The (a/t) saluted him, before scooping up the duck in her arms and walking out of the laboratory. Infinite was still quacking like a madman, trying to flap his wings and wiggle out of (Y/N)'s arm. She glanced down at him, holding onto him a little tighter,