Celebrity!Shadow X Reader - @Undertalelover9512

The sun was starting to set over the horizon of Emerald City, the remaining lights reflecting off the tall glass buildings and making the city seem like magic. The sparkling effects seemed to add a richness to the large capital, aside from the obvious celebrities that roamed the streets.

Shadow the Hedgehog, one of the more popular celebrities, was currently making his way through town. Or... Trying to.

The hedgehog had to fight his way through the large crowd that, upon spotting him had flocked around and blocked him from his destination. Screaming girls and children jumped in his way as the famous hedgehog; shoving pens and papers in his face, practically begging for an autograph. It was absolute chaos, and something the dark hedgehog had to put up with a lot.

His friends would always joke about it, talking about how if they ever needed their own piece and quiet from their fans, they would just bring him along to shopping malls or restaurants. Knowing what the populous was like, they'd forget about everyone else and focus only on Shadow. Even Sonic couldn't stand in his light; the main hero of Mobius just wasn't cool enough.

It was rather annoying to the dark hedgehog, who rather enjoyed his peace and quiet. It was even more annoying when he had plans and was kept late because of the crowds of people that insisted on making him sign a photo of himself. Right now, for example, the hedgehog had something to attend and he was already five minutes late.

Dammit, he hoped he wasn't ruining the occasion; it was something he had been planning for the past few weeks and had been looking forward to it. Actually, a lot was at stake with this event tonight, and being late was definitely not winning his favour.

The people refused to move, a bunch of fangirls had surrounded him, some taking selfies and others grabbing onto his arms and asking for attention. Shadow growled to himself, wishing he had asked for an escort through the town instead of trying to play it casual. But... That was something else he had chosen not to do tonight. He was trying to prove himself, and boy he was proving himself wrong.

Now sick of being held up, the hedgehog pulled the red emerald from his quills and held it up,

"Chaos... Control!" He yelled, before disappearing from the middle of the crowd. The people all blinked, staring at where he had just been in awe, before they all dispersed back to whatever it was they were doing.

The hedgehog appeared outside a restaurant, dusting his arms as if covered in dirt. He hated being touched, especially by strangers; but fans hardly treated their celebrities as living beings...

Shadow huffed, glancing into the restaurant and seeing his guest was already sitting and waiting for him. He sighed and pushed through the large glass doors, over to the reception. The room was filled with chatter, families and couples and businesses all sat at their respectful tables, talking and laughing, cracking jokes; everything was normal. A waitress hurried over, grabbing a menu from the stand placed at the entrance. She was a leopard, dressed in a simple black dress with a white collar around her neck, a black bow sat behind her ear.

"My apologies sir, I'll seat you now." She said, raising her head. When she saw who it was, her eyes widened, "Oh my, Shadow the Hedgehog!"

The entire room went quiet, and everyone seemed to now be staring at him. Shadow growled, rubbing his forehead,

"Thanks for that..." He huffed, and the waitress cowered back slightly.

"S-Sorry..." She mumbled, "You booked for the 7 o'clock correct?"

"Yes..."

"Alright, follow me." She smiled, tucking the menu under her arm and leading the hedgehog to the small table.