Sonic. EXE Part 1

Your a massive gamer, you love games! But this one, you liked this one much more. Ever since you saw Pewdiepie play it, it's the only game you've wanted. Sonic. EXE is suppose to be scary, but you find him cool, way better than the normal Sonic.

You had a thing for scary things, like Creepypasta, they are awesome. Same with those creepy legends you always here, you find them awesome. But Sonic. EXE was special, he somehow found a place in your heart, and it's unmovable. 

Finally, your parents got you the game, and you skipped upstairs into your room to play it. You also hope this rumour that he comes out of the screen is true to, because you would love to hug him, he looks huggable to you.

As the game screen came up, you couldn't help but squel, this is it, now you will find out if this rumour was true or not. As you pressed play, the screen changed to the one you heard about in the stories, no need to explain, you should already know.

As you picked Tails to run through the levels, you were jumping out of your seat, this was awesome, so far the rumour looks true.

"Come on, come on, were are you Sonic. EXE?" You asked impatiently.

Then, your computer turned off, and you had just chosen Knuckles.

"Hey!" You exclaimed, and when you went to turn it back on, the blank screen flickered. It was Sonic. No, it was Sonic. EXE, he was running and banging on the walls, trying to get out of an invisible box.

You watched in awe, this wasn't part of the game. He looked to be in pain, as he hit the walls, even though he was suppose to feel nothing, have no fear, no heart. He kept ramming the walls, trying to break out of something, and he looked at you.

His eyes were pleading as if he wanted out. He wanted to get out of your computer, that's why he was banging on the walls. He kept going at it, which was a little worrying, because this wasn't like the scary Sonic. EXE, it was more like, the frantic Sonic. EXE that has a heart.

You stood back, and kicked the screen, your foot smashing through as he fell out, smashing his back on the desk and falling to the floor. You held your breath as you walked over to him, he was unconscious, which was good, or else he would have been in pain.

You picked him up and placed him on your bed, quickly running down to get some water and ice for him. You ran back upstairs, luckily, your parents had to go out, or they would be wondering what you were doing. 

You had also brought a rag with you, because you watch a lot of movies, and know what to do. As soon as you were in the room again, you looked at your bed. Sonic. EXE was still out cold, which was also good, since you didn't want him running around the place.

You knelled next to him as you soaked the rag in the water, dabbing it on his forehead. He woke immediately to your touch, grabbing your hand.

"What are you doing?" he hissed.

"Oh, sorry, I was just making sure your all right, you hit your back pretty hard." You said, a little shakily.

He looked you over and his eyes widened, "(Y/N)?"

You stared at him shocked, he knew your name?

"Y-Yes?"

"I've been looking everywhere for you. Why did you wait so long?"

"What, what do you mean?" You asked.

"(Y/N), I've been waiting, waiting for you to play my game, so I can escape that land, and get you. Do you want to come with me to my world?"

You'd only just fully met him for a few minutes, and he has never seen you before, yet he knew your name, and wanted to take you to his world. It was unbelievable, this, game character, comes to life, just to take you back with him, a little creepy, but considering the circumstances, normal.

He took your hand and started walking to the computer again, but you pulled back,

"What about my family? Friends? I can't just leave them."

He looked up at you and sighed, "Got pen and paper?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Write them a note, explaining everything, then tell them to look at the computer screen, they will see, trust me." He had a kind of longing in his eyes, like as if he has been waiting for years.

"I-I don't know.." You rubbed your arm, a little nervous.

He sighed again, then pulled you down and kissed you. It was real to, one that seemed to be waiting, just to kiss the right person, and it tasted a little of blood, but you didn't mind. He pulled away and held your hand in both of his,

"(Y/N) I've been waiting for this day for eternity, please, come with me and live in my world, be my Queen, rule over our slaves with me."

You smiled at him saying "our slaves" and nodded, "Okay, but let me write a note, then we can go."

You wrote a quick note and grabbed Sonic. EXE's hand, as he pulled you into the small computer screen, amazingly you fit. And you stayed there, your parents staring at the screen as you and Sonic. EXE ran, chasing your new little slaves, having the time of your life with the love of your life, forever.