Fallen Angel (Special!!!)

IDK, I just couldn't figure out who to use for this one so... You pick! But just remember, since this is a 'special', the character you choose could be a lil out of character. I was thinking of using Tails since I hardly write any of him, but at the same time I wanted to write it with Sonic and Silver and I just couldn't choose! So you get to! YAY! But yeah, the boy will probably act like a mix of these three, so if you choose Shadow or Knuckles or even fucking Mephiles (hey people like him, I don't judge really, I just wanted to use the f bomb :3) then they will probably be toootalllllly out of character.

Anyway. This is based off two songs called Fallen Angel by Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace. I love them both! You should listen!

Also thanks to misshadow16 for helping me with this one ^^

(h/l) = hair length, i.e. short, curly, wavy, choppy, idk
(b/n) = boy's name, i.e. Sonic or Shadow or Espio or something
h/f/e = Hedgehog, Fox, Echidna, etc

It was a dark night, stars littered the sky, the moon was full, and the only cloud was slowly drifting from view. A certain hedgehog/echidna/fox/etc was sitting on the roof of his home, staring up at the sky in wonder.

-The stars seemed awfully bright tonight...- He thought to himself, smiling slightly, -It's really beautiful...-

A bright flash appeared in the sky a moment later, before it shot across the stars. The h/e/f/etc's eyes widened.

"A-A shooting star!" He jumped up, watching in awe.

However, as he watched it he noticed a few problems. It was moving to slow, and it didn't disappear. It was getting bigger. It was heading straight for this planet. His eyes widened, and he jumped from the roof, still staring up at the sky and watching the white light.

He had to shield his eyes, it was almost right above him, and he saw it fly over his house, before it crash-landed in the forest behind his home.

"What was that..." He thought to himself, running into the thick trees.

The white glow slowly started to fade and the h/e/f/etc ran faster, as fast as he could. What if this was dangerous, it could destroy the world if he didn't get there in time.

Finally, he came to a clearing that hadn't been there before. Trees had been knocked down, broken in half even, and there was a large crater in the ground. Steam came from the dirt and the figure inside the large hole. From what the h/e/f/etc could see, the figure was unmoving, most likely unconscious.

He carefully moved down beside the figure, gazing in amazement at the bright white feathers that seemed to be covering the unconscious person.

"Uh... Hey...? Are you okay...?" He place a hand on their shoulder lightly, and jumped back at the burning sensation that went through his hand. His glove was singed almost instantly.

"What the hell...?" He tilted his head and tried the person's wing. No burning pain. He shook their wing slightly.

The figure groaned loudly and sat up, shaking and looking around. The h/e/f/etc stared at the (a/t), his eyes wide at her beauty. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and bright (e/c) eyes. She wore a white gown that hung from her shoulders and stopped just above her knee. She was stunning.

She also had a large gold ring around her neck, like a weird necklace that looked to heavy to be leaning on her collar bones. The (a/t) looked around, rubbing her arms and shaking still. Was she cold? But she felt so... Hot...

The h/e/f/etc's cheeks warmed a little and he shook his head. Warm. She felt very very warm.

"Wh... Where am I...?" The (a/t) looked alarmed, she stood shakily and stretched her wings, before crying out, "M-My wing...!"