Manic X Abused!Reader (@candyheart101)

f/a = Favourite animal

f/c = Favourite chocolate

Your P.O.V

"You're a disgrace!" Your cheek stung as your father struck you, "An absolute disgrace!"

You had spilt a drink, your father's alcohol to be exact, all over the white carpet. Tears stung your (e/c) eyes as you tried scrubbing the liquid from the floor.

"Your so useless (Y/N)!" Your father yelled, standing next to you as you tried cleaning your mess, "Your sister wasn't as horrible as you!"

Seeing that your scrubbing was getting nowhere, he grabbed you by the hair and lifted you up. Your skull pounded as you were lifted on your feet and he hit you again, causing you to fall to your knees.

"You should have died, not your sister. You should have taken her place, and your mothers." The male growled, spitting on the floor and storming off, "Have that clean in an hour, or else no dinner."

Sniffing, you wiped your eyes. Your mother and sister had died in a car crash two months ago. The thing was, you were in the car with them, and somehow survived. Both you and your father were devastated.

However...

Your father deals with his misery... Differently to you.

Pushing into the carpet with an old cloth, your (f/a) ears twitched to the sound of glass clinking. Your father had grown a serious drinking problem. And it made him a very aggressive drunk.

A buzzing sound rang from the bench, and you hurriedly grabbed your phone to stop the older male from coming to investigate. Glancing at the screen you couldn't help but smile.

Your best friend, and secret crush, Manic was calling. Giving a quick glance into the other room, you answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey, my boy... Best friend instincts were kicking." Manic's cheery voice came through the speaker, "Is something wrong?"

"No.. Nothing wrong." You sniffed, rubbing your nose.

"You sound upset, are you sure your okay?" His voice turned from cheery to concerned, "You haven't been yourself lately."

"I'm fine, really." You smiled, loving the sound of his concern, "You don't need to worry Manic, I am okay."

Silence on the other end. You let out a small whine, wishing he would talk again. His voice always seemed to make you happy.

"I'm coming over."

"What?!" You covered my mouth as a huff came from the other room, "No Manic you can't..."

"Why not? I always use to come over."

"Well... Things have changed..." You sighed, "Please Manic, don't come over..."

Silence again and you sighed, "It's nothing about you okay? It's my dad... I just... He... He said no."

Still more silence.

"Manic?" You flinched slightly as the call cut off. He... He hung up.

"(Y/N) is that floor clean?" Your father's booming voice made you jump and you hurried back to the mess.

"N-Not yet dad!" You replied as your arms started to ache. Glancing down at your work your ears lowered, so far all you managed to do was lighten the stain. Looks like you're going hungry tonight...

Manic's P.O.V

I was really worried about (Y/N), ever since her mother and sister died... Things changed, she changed... I noticed she was more quiet, and she had become very clumsy. Bruising her eye or random bruises on her arms and face.