Silver the Sexy Vamp-Hog

You had gone out for a midnight stroll down the street, your (F/C) headphones throbbing in your ears as the music blasted away. The wind blew your (H/C) hair into your eyes, but you didn't mind, they were closed.

Of cause, that means you couldn't see the hedgehog in front of you. You tripped over his feet and started to fall.

"Ahh!" You screamed as the floor neared.

Your eyes had opened, in time to see silver coloured arms wrap around you torso and pull you back up. Your eyes narrowed and you broke free from the arms, swinging a fist at the figure. Without hesitation a hand caught your own and you were forced onto the ground.

"Careful now, you don't want to get hurt." Came a calm voice.

You growled and kicked at him, making him jump back. Taking your chance you stood and ran, although you didn't get far, as the mysterious person caught up to you and pulled you into an ally way.

"Let me go!" You yelled.

"Shh shh..." His hand covered your mouth, "I'm not going to hurt you..."

You bit his hand making him yelp in pain, shoving you against the wall. The back of your head collided with the building and the world started to spin slightly, a warm liquid ran down the back of your neck.

"I promise I'm not going to hurt you, I just need you to calm down." You saw gold eyes staring at you.

"Maybe if you didn't man-handle me I wouldn't be so worked up." You spat.

He flinched a little at your icy tone, a red tinge to his cheeks, "I didn't mean to... I-I was stopping you from falling..."

"You could have grabbed my arm!"

"I freaked out and did the first thing that came to mind!"

"Groping me?!" You pushed him away, "I don't even know you, you sick freak!"

"I..." He sighed in defeat, "Whatever, look I'm hungry and you are the only one out here so... Forgive me please..." Suddenly, the silver hedgehog grew fangs and your eyes widened, he was a vampire?!

The vampire wasted no time in sinking his teeth into your neck. You struggled against his grasp, the uneasy feeling of blood-loss taking over your mind, and the amazing... Feel of it...

After what seemed like an eternity he pulled away, "Thank you, and I truly am sorry for the inconvenience, it really wasn't my intention."

"I get that." You smirked.

"So you finally do?" He raised a brow.

"Yep." You started walking.

The hedgehog grabbed your arm, "What's your name?"

"Oh, it's (Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N), it's nice to meet you, I'm Silver." He shook your hand. You smiled and nodded. He smiled to, his fangs now gone,

"I never did this, it's against the vampire's rule..." He pressed his lips against your's, and your eyes widened. He was kissing you!?

You gradually kissed back until he pulled away, "Until next time."

"Next time?"

"I'll be sure to find you." He chuckled, walking out of the ally. You shook your head and put your headphones on, walking home.