Sonic the Sexy Vamp-Hog

Hey Guys! Well I finally have Sonic the Sexy Vampire ewe, and I don't care why you say, any vampire is sexy -3- it's just life, same as the other two, but I'm only doing the Hedgies, anyway, here it is!
(F/B) = Fav Book

You were reading (F/B). It was about vampires trying to find a cure for the earth (reference to Blood of Eden, Chu must read!!!). You were so engulfed in the book that you didn't here the kitchen window open.

A figure of blue had visited without your welcoming.

You felt a sudden presence, one that was cold, and soulless, but not dead. It sent shivers down your spine, but you kept reading, not daring to look up.

You felt eyes staring at you, but you couldn't pick from where, so you finally looked up, your (H/C) hair getting in your eyes.

You brushed it back and looked around, "Hello?"

There was a chuckle.

"If your there then come out, I have no weapons." You smirked, remembering a scene from Maleficent.

The voice that spoke sent a chill up your back, it sounded perfect, but why?

"If I come out, then you will be afraid." Said the male's voice.

So he must have seen it... But why was he here.

"I have nothing of value here, so you may leave."

"I'm not here for your petty stuff, I'm here for something more rich."

"Well I'm poor." You sigh, you got fired from you job last week, and have been looking ever since.

"No, something more." You saw a glint of light shine off something sharp, as fear filled your veins. You took a few steps back.

"I'm not going hurt you... Much." He smiled, or, you think he did. That's when he stood into the light.

He was a blue hedgehog, royal blue to be exact, with emerald eyes and a peachy tanned stomach, muzzle and arms. He had long white fangs.

"Your... Your a vampire!" You exclaim.

"Scared?"

You nodded and walked back more, looking at the book, you knew something that would slow him down, and you always kept one because you never knew when this would happen.

You ran into the kitchen, when the blue hedge-vamp ran in front of you, "Ah ah ah, you know why I'm here, and it won't take long." He lent forward when you kneed him between his legs.

He let out a scream as he clutched his 'area' and fell on his knees. Giving you the chance to get your weapon. You scrambled for the silver stake (my siblings told me to use the silver one instead of the wood one) and held it up when the blue creature charged you.

However, he froze when his emerald eyes spotted the weapon, just missing the tip of it. You smirked and pushed the stake at him, making him jump back.

"Put that down! It could kill me!" He yelled frightened.

"Exactly." You sighed.

"Can I at least feed? I'll be gone as soon as I can." He begged, "Please, I need to feed..."

You looked him over, he did look a little scrawny, and you noticed his fangs had retracted.

"First, a name." You command.

"Sonic, Sonic the Vamp-hog." He smiled cockily, pointing his thumb at his chest.

"Right, and you won't kill me?"

"What?! No never! We can't do that, or else we become the monsters everyone fears."

That's right, that was in your book... You completely forgot.

"Fine, make it quick." You pulled your (H/C) hair back and showed him your neck, still wary of his actions.

He took a gulp and stepped closer, his fangs at full length again, when his head shot forward and his teeth met your neck.

At first it stung, and your eyes tightened in pain, even a tear escaped, but thankfully, it was soon taken over by... Something else...

You didn't understand, the bite of a vampire was suppose to hurt until they were done, but right now... It felt amazing, almost like a drug.

Your whole body took a toll and started to fall, when Sonic's strong arms wrapped around you and pulled you closer. You felt like you should be screaming at him to stop, but for some strange reason, you didn't want it to end, it was bliss.

Your eyes started to close from the loss of so much blood, and Sonic pulled away, "Your taste... I've never tasted anything like it..."

You blushed and stood back, or tried to, Sonic still had his arms around you.

"I have to heal the bite before I go." He sighed, "Please forgive me." He leant forward again and licked your neck, making you gasp.

Soon enough, the bite was healed and he was walking to the window, when you grabbed his arm.

"Wait! Can you tell me why that didn't hurt?" You tilted your head.

He blushed ad chuckles nervously. "It didn't hurt?"

"Was I screaming?" You gave him a look. "Tell me why it didn't hurt."

"Because..." He sighed and kissed you. "I'll be back in the next month."

And with that, he left.