Metal Sonic X Prisoner!Reader - @M3T-S0NIC

You were in trouble, big trouble.

You had managed to get yourself captured by non-other than Doctor Eggman himself, and he was taking pleasure in using you as bait for the famous blue Sonic the Hedgehog. He had thrown you into a metal cage, which was situated in the room below his main computer.

The cage was cold, making you shiver whenever you moved or break out in goosebumps. You were currently huddled in a corner, leaning against the bars with your head on your knees. There wasn't much else you could do, you were just a normal (a/t) after all.

There was only one guard in the room, a blue robot. You knew him as Metal Sonic, a near-exact replica of the famous hero. He had the same speed and strength as him, however the metal counterpart had one thing better than the real hedgehog. He had a hard shell, no flesh and bones to break.

The robot was currently standing in front of your cage, back to you and eyes to the only entrance to the room. He was in complete focus, waiting for Sonic to burst through at any moment. Since there was nothing else to do, you studied him, his structure.

It was near flawless, he had been made to be fast. His build was almost exact to Sonic's, obviously there being a few differences because he was a robot. And you recall one time him acting like Sonic, saving the mayor of a town and a crazy owl.

Maybe that good side was still there, assuming Eggman hadn't gotten rid of it.

You shifted slightly, shivering in the cold and tapped on the bars, seeing how the robot responds. He ignored you. You pouted and hit the bars harder, his head twitched, showing he heard you. Great, that was better than nothing.

"So... You're Metal Sonic huh...?" You asked slowly, wondering if it was even worth trying, "That's cool, you're exactly like Sonic right?"

The robot kept staring forward, unresponsive.

"Well, obviously that's a lie."

He turned his head, red eyes staring at you. You had to hide the smile trying to form on your muzzle. Good, he was just as cocky.

"How could you be like Sonic? You're dead silent, you're rude, and mean. You're more like Shadow really." Was that a good thing to say? "And we both know what happened between him and Eggman."

Metal Sonic continued to stare at you, was it working?

"There's no way you're just like Sonic. The real Sonic wouldn't lock up innocent people, he'd help them. And yet here you are keeping me captive."

His eyes flashed and he spoke. It surprised you, hearing even a robotic voice from the supposedly mute creation.

"(Y/N) the (a/t). I have been programmed. To follow a different path. Than Sonic."

"So... You aren't like him then." You leant on your knee, "If you're following a different path, then are you really Sonic?"

He continued to stare, seeming to think about it.

"I am. Metal Sonic." He finally said, "I am. A different version. Better. Stronger. Working for. Eggman."

Damn, he was smart too.

"Well could you at least try taking some empathy from the real Sonic? It's freezing in here." You huffed, turning your head away, "I can't wait for him to destroy you again..."

A sudden boom made your ears perk up, and the metal copy turned his head back to the door, changing his stance into a fighting one. Was Sonic here? He was totally going to save you right?

The doors burst open and a blue blur flew into Metal, sending him into the bars of the cage. You yelped as the cage lurched back and you were throw into the bars from the sheer force of the hit. The world spun as you tried sitting up, all you could see were two blue blurs flying around the room, the sound of metal and flesh fighting to win.