Sonic X Clingy!Reader ..Period?..

Small note: You are human for the ..Period?.. Series. Mainly because Mobians are animals, and IDK what animals have periods ya know? And if any animals DO have periods, then there are animals that DON'T have periods... So yeah. Also you are from Earth. Just because :3

"Sonic! Stay with me please!" (Y/N) pulled him back onto the couch.

"Ugh... You're just like Amy..." Sonic sighed, crossing his arms.

~~~~~~~~

It was a cloudy day, the wind blowing through the trees was rather unfriendly, causing small twigs to snap off and hit people over the head. A certain blue hedgehog, Sonic, was running through the windy woods whilst whistling words of wonder.

Until something hit him square in the face.

"Ow! What the..?" It was another stick. This wasn't the first one to have hit him either. The hedgehog huffed and threw it aside, "This is getting dangerous.. I could lose an eye."

Just then, an idea clicked.

"I know, I'll visit (Y/N)! I'm sure she won't mind." He chuckled to himself. Of course she won't mind, a visit from the hero Sonic should lighten up her day automatically.

But mainly because he is her boyfriend.

Yep, Sonic the Hedgehog was dating a human. Although there's nothing wrong with that, is there? Sure the fangirls are pissed but they'll eventually move on to Shadow or Silver, it always happens. However, Amy didn't take it so well either.

"But she's a human!" The pink hedgehog had yelled, "She doesn't even have fur on her body, at least I'm the same species!"

"That doesn't matter to me Ames." Sonic shook his head, "Look at how many other humans seem to like me, it's completely normal."

"No it isn't!"

"Yeah, it is." He crossed his arms, "Look Ames, I know you like me but I have told you so many times that I only see you as my sister."

She had run off after that.

But Sonic wasn't one to dwell on the past. He knew she'd get over it eventually, since she was best friends with (Y/N).

Anyway...

Sonic had just arrived to the human's house, knocking on the door quickly. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. And again. Still no answer.

"Huh... Well that's weird..."

Grabbing a secret key hidden under the welcome mat, he let himself in.

"(Y/N)...? Are you home?"

"Sonic..." The human's voice came from the living room.

His ears perked and he hurried into the room, seeing his human wrapped up in blankets with many different sweets on the coffee table.

"Hey, are you sick?" He asked, walking over.

"It feels like it..." She mumbled, before reaching for him, "I'm glad you're here! I want hugs!"

The blue hedgehog raised a brow. Hugs? (Y/N) wasn't one to show much affection, even when they were alone. She would normally get overly embarrassed or was just in a grumpy mood. Nevertheless, Sonic was happy to finally receive some affection from the human.

So he sat down next to her, and the human was quick to wrap him in the blanket and snuggle into his side.

"Are you sure you aren't sick?" He asked again.