Espio Part 2

It has been three months now, since you met Espio. You've grown a very close relationship with him to, or Best friends, good friends, that can tell each other anything, and listen to each other's problems. But you had one problem you couldn't tell him, you had a massive crush on him.

You where in your backyard, training again, like every other afternoon. This time, he was teaching you how to throw a throwing star, and how to be stealthy. First, the throwing stars.

You stood with your feet apart and your body turned to the side, focusing on the target, you threw the throwing star but missed, by a mile. That's what it felt like anyway.

Espio sighed and walked over to you, "You need a strong posture, you look like you just woke up with how your standing." He stated.

You smiled, "I just did."

He gave a small chuckle and walked over to you, "Okay, so this is how you should really stand." He helped you into the correct position, with his arms around yours and his heart beat in your back, you found it really hard to concentrate.

He stood back and your eyes narrowed at the target. You threw the star and got it smack bang in the middle. You jumped up and down in your excitement and Espio clapped,

"Well done (Y/N), now you need to learn stealth, this morning was horrible."

You blushed, you had tried to sneak up on him while he ate his breakfast, but he ended up pinning you on the ground, one of his weapons at your throat. That was a close one, and you didn't want to fail again.

He smiled and turned invisible, "You need to be able to blend in, become the surroundings." he stated.

You rolled your eyes, "I'm not a chameleon like you, I can't do that."

You heard his voice behind you,a whisper in your ear, "You could try."

You turned around and tried to grab him, but he had already moved, "Another rule is to be quiet, soften your breathing, so your opponent can't hear you."

You obeyed and lowered the sound of your breathing. Soon, only the wind and birds where hear-able.

"Good, now, wait for an opening, and attack when I least expect it." He appeared in front of you.

"But you know I'm going to attack." You stated bluntly, on high alert.

"Yes bu--" You cut him off by pinning him down, faster than you realized. He smiled and pushed you off, pinning you down and you frowned,

"Can't I have my moment?" You asked.

He was still smiling when he kissed you. A soft kiss that you melted into. He pulled away and helped you up,

"Sure, go ahead." He invited.

You just stood there, surprise on your features. And he gave a chuckle,

"Stealth is vital, as is surprise. If you where an enemy, you would be dead because of that."

He picked a rose from your rose bush and handed it to you, which you took gently and gracefully,

"Thank you." You whispered, and walked inside.