Manic

(F/B)= Favourite Band      (F/CD)= Favourite CD

The music was blasting as you got ready for the concert, Manic was taking you to see (F/B) and you couldn’t wait. You danced in your room adding accessories and getting your shoes on.

There was a knock at the door and you heard a voice, “Hey (Y/N), I’m here.”

You ran downstairs wearing your favourite clothes, and Manic whistled, “Not bad.”

You blushed at his compliment and walked out the door, locking it behind you. You’ve had a crush on Manic for a while now, with his love for music, funky hair-do and his amazing personality, it wasn’t a wonder you did.

Manic stood on his air board and you stared at it, you had never ridden one before and you were a little worried.

“Uh, Manic, I can’t ride that! I’ve never learnt how!” You exclaimed.

He sighed and hoped on, then offered you his hand, “Just trust me.”

You took it and he hauled you onto his board, it was a little wobbly but after a bit it stopped.

“You ready?” He asked, you nodded and he pulled you close, so your back was against his chest. He started flying and you almost fell off, when he caught you and turned you around, so you were facing him.

“Careful, you need balance!” He yelled over the wind.

“I guessed that.” You yelled back. He laughed and put his arm around your waist, supporting your body so you didn’t fall again.

Finally, you got to the concert and the two of you hopped off the board. After Manic hide the board, then you two ran inside, after showing your tickets and finding a place to stand, (F/B) was just walking onstage.

The crowd was screaming as the band set up. They took their places and the singer started singing (F/S), and you cheered with everyone else. Manic was cheering to, and you both smiled at each other, this is going to be fun.

By the time the fifth song had started, your throat was sore from screaming. Everyone else was still going and it was getting to loud. Manic looked at you and nodded, you both started walking back to his board.

“Was it getting to loud?” He asked as he got it ready.

“Yeah, and my throat feels like it’s on fire.” You coughed.

“It doesn’t sound that good, better get some ice on it as soon as you get home.” He instructed.

“Okay Dr. Manic, what else do I need to do?” You rolled your eyes while he laughed.

Finally, you both where on the board and on your way home, on the way it started to drizzle, so when you got there, you invited Manic inside.

“No, I’m fine, I should be going home anyway, Sonia might freak out again.” He chuckled.

You giggled at his little excuse, “To bad, next thing you know you’re in a car accident, you’re staying.” You dragged him in and walked into the kitchen, to get some ice for your sore throat.

You walked back into the lounge room where you left him and saw him going through your CDs. You walked over as he picked up (F/CD).

“You like this Album?” He asked.

“Yeah, it’s my favourite, why?”

“I think it’s pretty cool.”

You blushed as he put it back, but when he turned to you, he looked serious,

“(Y/N), can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, fire away.” You shrugged sitting on the couch.

He sat next to you and sighed, “This may be hard to say, so bear with me.”

“Okay, well, what have you got to ask?”

“I was wondering… Would you, uh, would you… Ugh.” He put his head in his hands. You smiled, cause you knew what he meant.

You kissed his cheek, “Yes.”

“What?” he looked at you, and you smiled,

“I said yes.”

“But… How did you know what I meant?”

You kissed him again, “I just know.”

He smiled and hugged you, you hugged back, when he pulled away, he had a massive grin on his face,

“You know that was cold right?”

“What?”

“That kiss, I think the ice froze your lips.”

You rolled your eyes and threw a pillow in his face. You both laughed into the night, and slept in the early morning, even when you heard the door knocking.