Flirty!Sonic X Shy!Reader - @TeaTreeCat

(Y/N) the (a/t) and Sonic the Hedgehog were currently hanging out at the blue blur's house, watching Netflix and chilling. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch, hugging her knees close to her chest with a blanket wrapped around her, waiting for Sonic to come back from the kitchen with some snacks. She was awfully quiet, flicking through TV shows and movies the two could watch.

"Found anything yet?" Sonic asked, walking into the room with a bowl of Twisties and some lollies. The girl jumped slightly at his voice, before shaking her head. She looked up at him, before handing him the remote. Sonic smiled and took it, setting the snacks down and patting the (a/t) on the head.

"You know it's alright if you choose a show, I don't mind at all." He said, taking a seat next to her.

(Y/N) shook her head again, sinking deeper into the blanket. Sonic only shook his head, before choosing one of the many shows Netflix had to offer. The (a/t) smiled softly as he chose her favourite show, slowly leaning into the hedgehog's side. He chuckled, before wrapping an arm around her and watching the TV.

The (a/t) blushed slightly, feeling the warmth of his body almost envelop her as she nuzzled into his chest. She was so glad to have the blue hero by her side, and to think she almost missed out. Had he never asked her out, it never would have happened. She was thankful the hedgehog was so understanding. Talking was hard most of the time, let alone asking someone to be their partner.

But she was also very frigid, not one to show a lot of attraction; she got flustered easily and nervous when she had to do anything. Kissing was okay, but in public it was almost impossible for her to even try. Just imagining people watching her made the girl paranoid, and she'd freeze up if Sonic pecked her cheek in front of his friends. The hedgehog had learnt that it was tough for the (a/t) as well, so he tries to keep PDA off the table.

When they were alone however, he could kiss her all he wants; as much as she blushed and got flustered. He knew she loved the affectionate attention from him but would never admit it. He took great pleasure in making her blush.

Sonic turned his emerald gaze down to his shy (a/t), the girl's muzzle was already red, and he chuckled again; even cuddling made her blush. That's when he got the idea, a wonderful idea he was going to take great joy in doing. Tuning out the show that played, he leant down and kissed the girl's head. Her cheeks reddened and she buried her face into his chest, as silent as a mouse. A smirk appeared on Sonic's muzzle, and he nuzzled her ears.

The girl closed her eyes tightly, her face feeling insanely warm as she covered her mouth. Sonic knew her ears were sensitive, and she realised very quickly he was doing this on purpose. He gently kissed her ear, and it twitched in response. She was red-faced alright, trying to hide it in his blue fur.

"Come on now (Y/N)." He said lowly, cupping her chin and lifting her head slightly, "You're adorable when you blush, let me see."

"S-Sonic..." She mumbled, shaking her head and hiding behind his back. The hedgehog chuckled and sat up, causing her to fall behind his back with a small 'oof'. He turned to face her, raising a brow as she pulled the blanket over her face.

"Wait til I grab your tail." He chuckled, before lightly patting the girl's head, "Come on, sit up yeah? You're missing the show."

Her eyes widened slightly at his words, covering her nose with the blanket even more a she slowly made her way back up into a sitting position. He knew her tail was even more sensitive than her ears, and he was joking about touching it, right?

"P-Please don't..." She mumbled out, her voice shaky, "Don't t-touch my tail..."

The hedgehog tilted his head at her, before nodding and wrapping an arm around her, "Alright, I won't touch your tail. But can I keep messing with your ears?"

She hesitated, feeling weird for even wanting him to; but she slowly nodded, leaning back into his side once again. The blue blur smiled, before once again wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulders and holding her against him. She let out a sigh, before relaxing and focusing back onto the television.

A while passed, they got through a few episodes before Sonic started messing around again. He started to gently rub one of her ears, almost subconsciously as he watched Netflix; aware he was doing it, but not enough to focus on it. (Y/N) started blushing once more, closing her eyes as he slowly massaged her ear. After a bit, the girl managed to relax again, gradually getting used to the petting.

In fact, she started dozing off; her eyes closed as Sonic rubbed her ear, leaning her head down on his lap as her tail slowly wagged. The hedgehog glanced down at her, smiling softly and patting her head next,

"Sleepy?" He asked the girl, tilting his head.

"Mhm..." She mumbled out, curling up slightly.

"I see..." The hedgehog said, shifting so he could sit up straight. Once (Y/N) was back to resting on his leg, he started to rub her back, watching her shift a little at first, her muzzle a light pink, before she relaxed again. He snickered to himself, before leaning down and kissing her ear, "Sleep then, if you can..."

"H-Huh...?" The girl asked, turning her head up to face him, but the hedgehog had nipped her ear, causing her to yelp in surprise; her cheeks turning a deep red, "S-Sonic..!"

"Yes?" He asked, staring down at her with half-lidded eyes.

"U-Uh..." The girl played with her hair, unable to keep eye contact with the other, "D-Do it ag-again...?"

"You want me to do it again?" Sonic asked, before nipping her ear again, "If you say so..."

She muffled a squeak, her body shaking lightly in embarrassment as Sonic let out another, breathy chuckle that tickled her ear. He rubbed her back slowly, almost comfortingly as he licked up the side of her ear, causing the girl to squirm and whimper, covering her face sheepishly.

"S-Sonic.." She stuttered.

"Yes (Y/N)?" He asked, almost in a whisper, "Do you want me to stop?"

"... N-No...?" Her tone held confusion, she wasn't sure if she wanted him to continue or not. The (a/t) felt overwhelmed.

"You sound unsure." He said, before kissing her ear again and sitting up with a chuckle, "I'll stop for now."

"N-N..." The girl let out a breath, before rolling over in his lap and glancing up at him, "You did... This on purpose... Didn't you...?"

"Maybe. You know I love seeing you blush." Sonic smiled almost evilly at the girl, but then it turned kind, "But I get if you're uncomfortable, I don't want to go too far."

"U-Um..." She pulled her hair over her face, unable to look up at him now, "Y-You didn't..."

"I didn't..?"

"... Go to far..."

Sonic raised a brow, before the evil smile returned, "Oh, I see..."

(Y/N) was a blushing mess, but she didn't uncover her face. She was embarrassed to be here right now, her face must be as red as Knuckle's fur, or even deeper. And here she was admitting she liked what Sonic was doing. The hedgehog gently took her hands and removed them from her face, before pecking her nose lightly,

"It's okay you know." He said, "You don't have to be embarrassed."

"I-I know... I just..."

"Shh..." He said, before scooping her up in a hug, "I love you (Y/N)."

The girl squeaked out, once again covering her face. That was it, the ultimate weapon. Her cheeks were a blood red, and her body shook; she couldn't move or say anything. Sonic smiled, kissing her hand and setting her back down next to him.

"There we go." He said, laughing slightly, before he turned back to the TV, "Oh, are we still watching this? Netflix wants to know."

"I-I hate you..." The girl murmured, pulling the blanket over her head.

Sonic only laughed more, before wrapping his arm around her and kissing her head,

"I'm sure you do."