Shadow the Sexy Vamp-hog

Lately you've been having strange dreams...

Dreams you can't explain...

Dreams of a vampire... Feeding from you. It creeped you out because you had never seen a vampire before and have never seen anyone who looked like this one.

He had dark ink-like fur with crimson stripes and ruby eyes, he had quills that turned up, besides the ones in the middle, they turned down.

You thought him to be... Good-looking... Sexy even, since you've always loved vampires.

Sadly these dreams weren't every night, only once a month, but you treasured the memory of his fangs in your neck, the bliss of a vampires bite.

You even kept a note on ever night you have the dream. On your calendar, you would always find this:

January: 5th
February: 6th
March: 7th
April: 8th

And now it was May. You think you figured out this pattern, and want to prove it by staying up and not sleeping, seeing if the dream would occur any day off its course.

Late that night, while you drew on a piece of paper what you always remembered of the vampire, you heard a sound.

"Huh?" Your head snapped to your bedroom door, (E/C) eyes wide with small fear. It sounded like footsteps, coming towards your room.

You quickly hurried to your bed and climbs under, pretending to be asleep as someone entered your room.

The door creaked and a sudden smell of old blood and alcohol filled your lungs, making you want to gag. But you didn't, although your eye twitched your sure the person didn't notice.

That thought was soon thrown away when you were yanked out of your bed onto the floor.

"Ow! Hey!" You yelled, "What are you-"

A dirty hand covered your mouth, "Shush baby-cake." The deep voice whispered.

You struggled in his grasp, trying to kick yourself free when you felt something sharp press against your neck.

It was a knife.

You held back sobs as the man's hand moved from your mouth and he pushed the knife into your flesh, almost breaking skin,

"Your going to be a good girl." He chuckled, "Or else."

A sudden feeling of dread crawled over your body when he pushed you back onto your bed, your (H/C) hair got in your eyes as you tried to sit up, but the man's knife said otherwise, pointing at your neck.

"It's a shame no one else is here." The man smiled at you, his teeth crooked an yellow in the moonlight.

"Wh-What are you going to do?" You asked as you began to shake.

"Show you something amazing." His breath was drenched in alcohol as he leant over you.

Your face paled and you tried to kick at him.

"Ah ah ah." He grabbed your legs and sat on them, "We don't want anyone hurt now, do we?"

"J-Just leave me al-lone!" You yelled, trying to mask your fear, even if you failed.

"I will once I get what I want." He slipped his jacket off, his blue eyes catching the light for only a second.

"A-And what is th-that?"

"You beautiful." He winked, leaning closer to your face.

Suddenly, your bedroom window shattered and a dark creature fell to the floor. It looked up, it's ruby red eyes flashing in a firey rage, and it's fangs full length, shining in the light.