56. friendly faces

:quinquaginta sex:
~friendly faces~

:quinquaginta sex:~friendly faces~

✰✰✰

"I'm going out" Patrick called to his mother and sister, "I won't be long"
If the blondes plan was going to work, he couldn't have his family stressing over him. If he got caught it would be only him, not them.
They merely grunted in response considering it was so early in the morning. February had brought about colder weather meaning the previously full beach was desolate.

Being away from nearly everyone and everything that he knew had been difficult yet he didn't want to complain after all he'd forced this upon his mother and sister. It was him that Tony was after.
He walked the early morning streets of Athens until he was out of sight of the house, his heart was pounding with anxiety but he took a deep breath and assured himself that if he was careful everything would be fine.

He'd decided he'd go see Anna first, although his main goal was to get information from Elle he felt as though he could last two seconds back in England without seeing Anna.
Patrick knew where she had lived before the end of the school year, he prayed to himself that she was still residing there otherwise he'd not be able to find her.

While concentrating on her small London townhouse, Patrick turned on the spot and felt himself descend into the darkness. Despite hating the sensation that came along with it, he found himself feeling rather stable as Anna's family home came into view.
The blonde walked up to the navy painted door and knocked rather harshly on it. Although his plan wouldn't be ruined if her parents opened the door, he sincerely hoped that they didn't.

The door flew open and Patrick's heart raced as his eyes stared into the ones he'd missed so much. Anna was standing before him in her loose jumper that she always used to wear, her blonde hair had grown longer these past months and she seemed more radiant than ever, if that was possible.
Her jaw dropped upon seeing her best friend and for a moment she had no words to correlate what she was feeling.

"Where the hell have you been?" She gasped as she flung herself forward and threw her arms around him, "it's been months Patrick months"
"Eight months I know" Patrick muttered, "don't worry I know"
"Where have you been... come inside it's just me" she murmured quickly sensing his anxieties as she always did.

The door shut swiftly behind her as they stepped into the kitchen which was beautifully decorated with wooden decorations and plants.
"Ok shoot" she said, "I thought you were dead Patrick"
"I know but I couldn't get in contact Anna I wanted to... I shouldn't even be here"
"What's going on?"

"The day we left Hogwarts, when I came home this man showed up on my doorstep ... he's called Tony and well... he's my dad"
"Your dad?" Anna gasped in shock, "but he... your mum"
"Yeah I know and it gets worse... he's a wizard" Patrick continued.

"So you're a half blood" Anna frowned, "how come your sisters didn't get the gift"
"I'm not sure how it works... I'm pretty sure he's a half blood too so maybe it just cancels out"
"Yeah maybe" Anna pondered, "anyway he's a wizard... so what happened next"