26. a night to remember

:viginti sex:
~a night to remember~

:viginti sex:~a night to remember~

✰✰✰

The sun was shining through a small gap in the hangings around the four poster bed when Patrick woke up. He immediately noticed that he was facing the window from a different direction. The next thing that he noticed was that his head was resting beside a bare toned arm. He stared at it a moment longer before sitting up in surprise.

Patrick's tousled hair stuck up on his head as he stared down at the sleeping figure of Roger Davis who had a blueish tint from the sun shining through the blue curtains. His hair was messy too but he still looked just as handsome in his sleep.

"I won't tell anyone"

Patrick remembered the words spoken the night before. This was an agreement, almost an arrangement. A small convergence of emotions, of touch and of lust before all was forgotten.

The memories seemed to burn in Patrick's mind like an imprint. The way skin had felt against skin. The way the brunette hair had felt between his fingertips. The way he had looked lying completely exposed with that deliciously annoying smirk on his lips.

"You just going to stare?"

Patrick pushed back the hangings that had provided the two secrecy while they slept. Jeremy and Leo were snoring softly. The blonde was glad upon realising that they were asleep as he suddenly noticed that he was standing completely naked.

He dashed to collect a bundle of clothes before rushing to the bathroom. He gazed at his reflection in the mirror. Patting his hair into submission was pointless, it seemed to have a mind of his own. He guessed he would have to wash it.

There were purple shadows glistening on the side of his neck. He touched them lightly with shaking fingertips. He felt sore but good. He'd never quite felt like this before.

The cold water hit his face in shock as he let it drip over him. There were bruises on his arms, only light speckles but they were noticeable nonetheless. His lips were chapped from the connections they'd felt.

That would never happen again , Patrick knew that much. He knew that the event between him and Davies was a one time thing, he had known that even before the moment had begun.

He wasn't upset that he and Davies would probably never kiss again, he hadn't cared too much for him anyway. Not liked he cared for Percy. Patrick didn't feel guilty because he knew Roger felt the same ... he'd practically told him that much (not that the blonde cared).

He hurried into his jeans and jumper, feeling the softness of fleece on his bare skin. It didn't quite make up to the feeling of Rogers fingertips but he appreciated the layer of warmth as he rushed through the dorm room hoping he hadn't awoken anyone in his flurry to leave unnoticed.