Chapter Thirty Four- Will You Help Us?

Phil

I screamed in pain as they cut my arm, letting blood pour out of it. "Stop, please!" I gasped, trying to contain the tears streaming down my face.

Remy laughed, "Where's the fun in that, angel?" She slashed the long knife she was holding along my back, making me scream again.

"I'm no angel!" I screamed.

"What makes you so sure?" She asked. 

Steve wasn't in the room, only Remy. She seemed to enjoy this way too much. 

"Because I'm human!" I cried, trying to ignore the blood from my earlier head wound dripping into my eyes. Remy had been doing this for an house.

Remy smirked at me, "Yeah, and I'm a vampire."

I bit my lip, trying to hold back my screams as she drew the knife across my stomach. I could feel myself getting light headed, I was losing too much blood. I was going to die. 

"Yeah, go die you worthless, weak piece of shit." She hissed, pushing the knife hard against my arm. 

I gasped, and then everything went black.

- - -

"Philip, wake up." Someone whispered, shaking me slightly.

i opened my eyes and then closed them again. The room was white. So white it hurt to look at it. There was nothing in the room, only me and a woman who was dressed in black. She stood out against the room. 

"Philip, please, you have to live. We need you." 

I opened one eye and looked at her. She was stunningly beautiful, with long black hair, dark brown eyes and pale skin. She was dressed in a tight, black dress and black high hells. 

"Who are you?" I asked, sitting up.

The woman sighed in relief, "My name is Gwen. It is a good thing you woke up." 

"Why?" I asked, looking around me to see if there was anything in the room apart from us. There wasn't.

"A war is upon us. We need you." Gwen said and then held out her hand, offering to help me up.

I took her hand and she pulled me up, "Why do you need me? I'm just a human." I was puzzled.

Gwen shook her head, "You're not just a human, Philip, you are more than that. Follow me."

I followed her across the room and to a small door I hadn't noticed before, she turned to me when we reached it, "Behind this door is Heaven. You can go here, if you want, but I'm giving you a second chance, Philip. You can go down there and help save the lives of millions, or you could go into Heaven and watched but not be able to do anything as Steve and Remy kill everyone." 

"They want to kill people?"

"They want to take over the world. I'm sure Daniel has informed you about angels. Steve is more like a... Devil, in a way. A decendent of Lucifer. He wants to enslave all man kind, and you're the only one who can help us."

"But why me? Why am I so special?" I cried.

Gwen looked at me, "Listen to me, Philip, you are important to this war. You have been a human, a dark angel, and now you are a human again. You are special and help us win... That is if you want to help us. Will you help us?"

"Of course! But I'm telling you, I have no... Powers or whatever. I'm just a human!" 

Gwen sighed and shook her head, "They will come in time. Just answer this, will you help us or not? Do you want to go back to Earth, or will you go to Heaven?"

I bit my lip, "If I go back, will Remy still be slashing away at me?" 

Gwen hesitated for a moment, then nodded, "I'm afraid so, but we've sent someone to find you and save you. You just need to hold on for a few more hours. Act dead or something." She shrugged.

"I will be dead."

"You won't, just please, hold on." Gwen started to fade, along with her words. I looked around, panicking slightly.

"Gwen!" I cried, trying to reach her, but I couldn't. She was getting further and further away. 

All of a sudden, I was pulled out of the white room and I found myself tied to the rocking chair again.

"He passed out?" I heard Steve ask.

It was a moment before Remy answered, I guess she was nodding or something. "Yeah. He's useless, Stevie." I almost laughed when she called him Stevie.

"Okay, leave him for a bit and come to bed." I shuddered. Ew.

Their voices moved away and I opened my eyes. "Dan, please come for me." I whispered, even though I knew he wouldn't hear me. How could he? 

Dan

"Dan, please come for me." 

My head snapped up, what the fuck? I glanced wildly around my room. I was sure that I had just heard Phil.

"Phil?" I called, but no one answered. "Phil!?" I screamed louder, but still no one answered. He wasn't here. But then how did I hear him?

"Dan, we know where he is." I whipped around to see Adrian standing at the doorway, Kelsie standing suspiciously close to him.

"What!? Where is he!?" I yelled, jumping up and running to the front door, glancing back when they didn't follow me, "What are you waiting for? Come on!"

Kelsie shook her head, "Our best fighters are on it, Dan, it would be bad if we got in their way." 

I bit my lip, she was right. "Well I can't just sit here doing nothing!"

"Come with us." Adrian said, walking up to me, pulling Kelsie behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"I can't explain it, but I will say that you will be able to be there when they save him... In a certain sense."

I grinned and basically ran up to Adrian. We all spread our wings and I followed Adrian to where ever the hell we were going. 

Woo, 2 chapters in less than an hour! :D

I'm sorry. D:

If you think about, Phil has died like 3 times in this story... Because Phil was just in a Heaven like thing in this chapter, and he killed himself twice... :/

I think I subconsciously go to kill him off, and then am like 'NO NOT PHIL!' and just bring him back.. :/

I think I should win an award for the most times of killing and bringing back a single character xD

Okay, OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

OHMYGEEE GUISEE, HAVE YOU SEEN BECOMING YOUTUBE BY NINEBRASSMONKEYS? IT'S FUCKING AMAZING SHIT, OKAY? LOOK IT UP IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT. Also, Ben is hot. 'Nuff said. xD