Chapter Thirty Three- You Know Me Too Well

Phil

I stepped into Starbucks and glanced around, then realised that I didn't know what Steve looked like. Well, shit.

I ordered a coffee and sat at a random booth, sipping at my drink. "Philip?" I glanced up to see a guy around Dan's age with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes standing there, smiling at me.

"You're Steve?" I asked, slightly surprised. I thought he would be older for some reason.

Steve smiled and sat down at the booth next to me, "Yes, I am. I need to talk to you. Privately. Will you come to my house so we can talk?"

I stared at him, "Why?" I asked, confused.

'It's about Dan..." Steve trailed off and stared into my eyes.

For some reason, I felt myself nodding, "Alright."

Steve grinned, "Perfect, come along.

Dan

I stared at the note. Shit. Phil is going to meet Steve. 

Frantically, I grabbed my phone and jacket and ran out of the house, not even bothering to lock the door behind me. 

"Don't do this Phil!" I muttered to myself as I ran into Starbucks and stared frantically around me. He wasn't here.

"Are you looking for someone?" I spun around to face a pretty red-headed girl with big green eyes smiling sadly at me. "I'm Remy."

"Dan. And yeah, I am. Did a guy with black hair and a fringe come here? He is about the same age as me. Blue eyes?" I know I sounded desperate. 

Remy nodded, "He just left with some blonde guy. He's a friend of yours?" 

"Yes, and thank you!" I cried and then rushed out.

"I hope you find him!" I heard Remy cry as I ran into the cold air.

Phil

I glanced around me, "Where am I?" I cried, struggling against the ropes that were binding me to a rickety old rocking chair. 

Steve glanced at me, then smiled, "Oh, don't worry. You'll be fine." 

I shuddered slightly, "Let me go! What do you want with me!?" 

Steve's smile widened to a evil grin, "What do I want with you? Well, Philip, we are on the brink of a war. And you see, I need you on my side." 

I stared at him, puzzled, "Why? I can't do anything. If you want anyone, it should be Dan." 

Steve shook his head, "It has to be you. And you can something... I think." He frowned slightly, "You better be able to do something." 

"And if I can't?" I asked, then regretted it instantly.

"I'll kill you." He said simply, then smiled again, "But don't worry. That won't happen."

"Dan will find me and save me." I said, but I didn't feel confident. What if he didn't want to find me?

Steve laughed, "He won't find you."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I sent him in the wrong direction." A female voice said. I tried to turn to see who it was, but all I caught was a glimpse of red hair.

"Remy." Steve smiled, and then opened his arms. The girl, Remy, walked into them and kissed Steve on the lips, "I knew you could do it, baby."

Remy grinned at him, "You doubted me?"

"Not for a second." He kissed her again, "Now, what do we do with him?" He motioned to me.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She cried, waving her hand in the air, "Torture?"

Steve smirked at her, "You know me too well."

I stared at the in horror as they started towards me. I knew then that they would kill me someday, probably soon, and I would never be able to see Dan again. Somehow, not seeing Dan was worse than dying.

I'M SORRY! D:

I hate Remy, that little bitch. ;) 

So, someone said that I should do my outro again so I will xD My friend said it annoyed her whenever I did it, so I stopped. Should I continue it or stop? PLEASE TELL MEH IN THE COMMENTS BELOWWW! :D

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 

I think that was my whole outro, I DON'T KNOW D: That's bad... Kay, BYE! :D