Chapter Eleven- you Have To Come With Me

Chapter Eleven-You Have To Come With Me

Unknown POV (:OO ERMEGERDD!! WHO IS THIS?!?! ;) )

I watched him from across the room, gripping my cup tightly. He wasn’t meant to be alive. Did Megan fail? The Man was going to be angry. Very angry.

He was sitting with his three friends, all dark haired. He was the only black haired one. Philip Lester. We have to kill him.

“Excuse me, miss?” I looked up to see a woman with red hair in a bob and a flowery dress, standing over me.

“What?” I growled.

The lady took a step back, surprised. Yeah, I might not look tough, but looks can be deceiving. “You’re holding that cup awfully tight, and I was worried you might break it and spill it all over yourself, darl.”

I looked away from her, and back to my iPhone. I hated it when people thought I was some... little kid, when in fact, I have probably been through more in my 18 years of life, then they have ever.

I heard the woman walk away, and looked up again. They were gone.

“Shit.” I cursed under my breath. I was told to watch them.

I quickly got up, and walked out of the coffee shop and into the pouring rain.

I looked around, trying to see where they went, and saw them getting into a car. I got into mine, also and followed them, careful not to get too close.

The Man, or He as most of us call him, never told me why I had to follow this man, only that he was important. Very important. So important, that Megan risked her life trying to kidnap him to a remote location where then He could interrogate him. Megan failed. She hesitated because she had just shot the man she loved. Dan Howell. Poor Megan. It’s lucky she’s dead, actually, or she would have never been able to be put on another mission, or anything ever again. In my opinion, that is worse than death.

All I know about this mission, is that I had to seduce Phil. Make him trust me, then take him. It won’t be hard. I know what all the boys think about me.

I watched as the car stopped and Philip and his friend Dan got out. I parked my car and started to walk up to them. Show time.

Phil

I couldn’t quite shake the feeling that someone was watching me. I looked over my shoulder to see a girl with brown hair that fell in waves down to her waist, bright green eyes and pale skin staring at me. She looked around 18.

“Who’s that?” Dan asked, peering over my shoulder at the girl.

I shrugged and turned back to Dan, “Don’t know. Come on, it’s getting cold.” I started to walk towards the apartment, pulling Dan along with me.

I didn’t like how the girl was looking at me, like I was her possession or something. It was kinda creepy, to be honest.

I lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I couldn’t get the image of Megan pleading with the police, saying that she had to kill me. It was weird... Why did she have to?

I couldn’t sleep, and I didn’t want to watch a movie, so I started to set up my camera, ready to make a video.

I sat on my bed, not bothering to put in my contacts or straighten my hair or to put on a top, as I was wearing nothing but boxers.

I hadn’t made a video for so long, about 3 weeks, and my philions were starting to question me about it. “Hi guys!” I waved, “I know, I know, I haven’t made a video in ages, but some things have been going on lately, and I am going to tell you about them, so we are all up to date.” And I started to explain what had happened with Megan and Dan, and everything, but left out the bit about me and Dan dating, because to be honest, I don’t really know what’s going on there. I feel like we are dating, but I’m not sure. Does Dan want to date me?

I bit my lip, and said good bye before ending the video and starting to upload it, not bothering to edit.

What if he doesn’t like me anymore? After what happened with Megan and him, it wouldn’t be a surprise... I needed to talk to him about it tomorrow. As soon as it uploaded, I turned off the lights and fell to sleep.

Dan

I woke up as something scraped along my window. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed, still half asleep. I pulled open my blinds and came face to face to the girl Phil and I saw earlier. I jumped back, and let out a little yelp. The girl was sitting on the window sill, staring at me.

“Don’t make a noise.” She whispered, coming closer to me.

I took a step back, tripped over something and went sprawling onto the floor.

The girl smirked, and knelt down next to me, “You have to come with me.” And then she punched me, knocking me out.

Yeah, I'm sorry for this crappy chapter, I just wanted to put something out, and I'm having major writers block, and this is the best I could think of :/ 

I hope you like it anyway :D 

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS, LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* :3