Chapter Thirty One- I Don't Want To Lose Him Again

Dan

I paced around the room, desperately trying to think of some loophole out of this mess.

"No, this can't be happening, I won't allow it!" I cried, spinning around to face adrian, bringing my fists down hard onto his desk.

Adrian jumped slightly at my sudden anger, but compossed himself almost instantly, "I'm sorry, Dan, but it's the way it is."

I groaned and sunk into an armchair. I was in Adrian's office after being called there for 'urgent business'. "What does Phil have to do with anything?" I asked quietly, burying my face in my hands.

"Phil is our advantage point." Adrian stated, shrugging.

"But he's human!" I cried, glaring at Adrian. If looks could kill... Well, Adrian wouldn't be sitting in front of me right now.

Adrian shook his head, "Not fully."

"What do you mean?" I asked, not really wanting to know.

"We don't know yet."

"Well, if He and his army want to attack, he won't help us much!" I cried, jumping up again, "I can't lose him again." I said softly, just over a whisper.

Adrian bit his lip, "We want to do tests-"

"No, no tests. He's not doing it. We're not doing it. I can't let Phil fight Him, Adrian, I can't lose him again. I just got him back."

Adrian sighed and sat back in his seat, rubbing his forehead. "Well get out then."

I stared at him, "What?" I asked, confused.

"You heard me, out." He ordered, "OUT!" He screamed when I didn't move, pointing at the door.

I got up quickly and made my way to the door, glancing back at Adrian. He was staring at his desk, obviously trying not to look at me. Shrugging, I opened my wings and flew home.

An Hour Earlier

"Dan, I want to remember, but I can't. I'm sorry." Phil sighed, sitting up and leaning against the couch, regret in his eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I understand, it doesn't matter." I said softly, touching his shoulder lightly, smiling when he leaned closer to me, "Let's just focas on the present, yeah?"

"I like that idea."Phil mumbled. I grinned and leaned in, our lips just about to touch when I jumped back and clutched at my head, it felt as though my head was being ripped in two. "Dan, what's wrong? What's happening?" Phil cried, watching me in horror.

I couldn't answer him, I was in too much pain. I groaned and fell to the floor, writhing in pain. Suddenly, the pain stopped and a voice rang through my head, as though that person was sitting right next to me.

"Daniel, you need to come to HQ right now." The voice said. I recognized the voice at once. Adrian? "Yes, Dan, it's me. Sorry about the pain... Just come to HQ I need to see you urgently.

I glanced at Phil, he was staring at me in horror. His hand was halfway towards me, like he wanted to touch me but couldn't. "Are you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded, "Yeah, fine... I have to go." I jumped up and let my wings spread out behind me.

"Wait- Dan, what!? Where are you going?" Phil called, panic obvious in his voice.

I ignored him and pushed off the floor and made my way to HQ.

Present Time

I landed back in my living room with a small thud. "Dan!" I was engulfed in a hug.

"Hey... Sorry about before..." I mumbled into Phil's hair.

"It's okay." He said, smiling at me. I hated how easily he forgave me, though I know that I shouldn't.

I grinned at him and lead him towards the kitchen, "For freaking you out, I'll make you dinner. Deal?"

Phil laughed, "Should I be worried about your cooking skills?"

I thought about that for a moment, "Probably." I said truthfully, grinning at him.

Adrian

"They're not fighting?" Kelsie gasped.

I shook my head, "Dan refused to. Says he can't lose Phil again. Stupid really, Phil is but a mere human. Dan can live forever, but Phil will die soon."

"ADRIAN!" Kelsie screamed and before I could react, she punched me in the face. I fell to the floor in a heap, "Never speak about my brother like that again." She snarled, "Maybe they're right, why fight?"

I stared at her, "You're thinking of leaving?"

"If my leader is a dick, then yeah." Then she turned and stormed off, leaving me standing there, staring after her, my mouth hanging open.

"Kelsie, wait!" I called and flew after her. I caught her arm and spun her around to face me.

"Adrian, I don't want to hear it. You are a-" I cut off her harsh words but smashing my mouth against hers.

Not until that moment, did I realise that I liked Kelsie Lester. Not liked... Loved. Why had I never seen this before? I pulled away then blushed furiously, "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me..."

I managed to make myself glance at Kelsie, who was grinning widely. "Wow..." She whispered, "I always thought you were gay." She confessed.

I blushed, "Nah, bi."

"Makes sense... So... You wouldn't mind if I did this?" I didn't have time to ask her what she was going to do before she made me face her and smashed my lips against hers. After a bit, she pulled back, both of us gasping for air.

"I could get used to this." I winked at her, making her giggled.

Oh, how about some Kelsie/ Adrian action here? ;) Kerian... I ship it.

So, I hoped you enjoyed that. Yeah, I know, it was a while since I last uploaded, but don't kill me, a lot more chapters to come and soon hopefully xD

Leena out! BOOP! Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

Comments and criticism gladly welcome in the comments :3