Chapter Ten- Thank you, Philly Willy

I know not a lot happens in this chapter, it's just that I wanted a  one chapter where Dan and Phil can be a couple, without the dangers of Megan or anyone else. So, yeah. I know this will probably be boring, but I promise more will happen next chapter!! :D

Chapter Ten-Thank You, Philly Willy

Dan

 I smiled at Phil brought the huge plate of bacon and eggs into my room.

“For your birthday.” He grinned, handing me the plate and sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Aw, thank you Philly Willy.” I laughed as Phil scowled at his new nickname. I patted the space next to me, beckoning him to sit next to me.

Phil slid under the blankets, and smiled at me, “When do you want your present?” He asked.

I shrugged, stuffing a piece of bacon in my mouth, “Now?”

Phil smirked, “Nope. Hurry up, get ready. We’re meeting Chris and PJ.” He jumped out of my bed, quickly kissed my forehead and ran out of my bedroom.

I watched him go, confused. Where were we going? I shrugged, finished my breakfast and started to get ready.

I looked at myself in the mirror, smiling. I had on my favourite llama hat, a white singlet, and black skinny jeans. My hair was straight and off to the right.

I walked out of my room, and saw Phil walking out of the bathroom, his chest bare, a towel only covering his lower half. He had a good body.

“You like what you see?” Phil said, winking.

“Hell yeah.” I laughed, “Go get ready.” I walked over to him and pushed him in the direction to his room.

After about 20 minutes, Phil finally came out of his room wearing a black shirt, black jeans and black converse sneakers. His hair was also straightened, but off to the left.

“A lot of black today.” I pointed out.

Phil shrugged, “Some days you just have to be a mosher.” He grinned.

I laughed, and grabbed his hand, “Lead the way.”

Phil lead me to his car and took the drivers seat. I got in the passenger side and glanced at the time on my phone. “Shit, Phil! It’s like, 7 in the morning!”

Phil shrugged and turned up the heating and radio. “We are never, ever, ever getting back together! We are never, ever, ever getting back together. You go talk to my friends, talk to your friends, talk to me. But, we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together.” Phil sang at the tog of his lungs.

I winced as he hit the wrong notes. “Phil... I love you, but please stop singing...”

Phil pouted. Oh God, he is so adorable! “You’re so mean.”

“You love me.” I winked at him.

“It’s true.” He laughed, “Close and cover your eyes.” He instructed me.

“Why?” I asked, curious.

“Just do it.”

I closed my eyes, and covered them with my hands. I felt the car stop, and heard Phil’s door open, then mine open as well. He helped me out the car, and held my hand so I wouldn’t fall over anything.

Phil put his hands over my eyes as well, obviously thinking I was peeking

“Are we meeting Chris and PJ here?” I asked.

“Later.” He asked after a bit. I realised that he must of shaken his head, then remembered that I couldn’t see. We walked for a bit more, and I could here noises. Animal noises. Where the hell were we? “’Kay, ready?” Phil whispered in my ear.

I nodded, and Phil took his hands away, and so did I, opening my eyes at the same time.

As soon as I saw where we were, I burst out laughing.

We were at a llama farm.

I swear, I just stared at the llamas for about 3 hours. I would have looked at them all day, but at 10, Phil said we had to leave.

“Aw, just ten more minutes!? Please?” I whined.

Phil shook his head, “You’ve said that at least 20 times. Come on, we have to meet Chris and PJ.”

I groaned, and reluctantly walked away from the llamas. As soon as I turned my back on them, they started making the noises they make. I turned around and made my llama noise back. I felt like we were bonding. Human and llama. Best friends forever.

Dan!” Phil cried, grabbing my hand and literally dragging me into the car.

I sat in the car, my arms folded like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted. “That wasn’t nice.”

“We had to meet Chris and PJ.” Phil shrugged.

“It’s my birthday.” I pouted.

“Dan, shut up.” Phil laughed.

‘Happy birthday!” Chris and PJ said as soon as we met up with them at some coffee shop.

“Thanks guys.” I laughed, accepting their hugs.

“Here, this is from all of us.” Chris said excitedly, holding out an envelope.

I took it, looking at them suspiciously. “Thank you?” I quickly opened it and gasped. “No way!” Inside there were 4 tickets to Australia. One for Phil, Chris, PJ and I.

All of them were looking smug. “Of course, if you wanted to take someone else, we could change the name...” PJ said, blushing.

“No, it’s perfect. Thank you all!” I hugged them all again, grinning like an idiot. I seriously have the best friends in the world.

I'm sorry, I had to put llamas in here somewhere. xD So, I hoped you liked it! Critism is welcome in the comments below!! OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist*