Chapter Twenty Six- I Love You, Forever And Always

Twenty Six- I Love You, Forever And Always

Adrian

My phone buzzed in my pocket, "Hello?" I answered irritably.

"Philip Lester's heart is decreasing." Came the reply.

"What!?" I cried, jumping up. Dan looked at me, worried, 'what?'he mouthed.

"We've sent a crew down to see what is wrong with him."

"But- What? How could this happen!? Is he sick or something?"

"No. We checked this morning."

I bit my lip, "Is there any razor blades or knives in the room. Anything that he might use to harm himself?"

There was a moment of silence, "A new blade was put in there this morning."

I swore, "Okay, thanks. I'll be in soon." As soon as I hung up, I threw the phone across the room. It smashed into the wall and fell to the floor.

"Adrian! What's wrong!?" Dan cried, jumping up too.

"It's Phil... His heart his decreasing fast." I said quickly, pulling on my jacket.

"But... You said he was okay" Dan said, also putting on a jacket.

I sighed and turned to him, "Dan, I haven't been completely honest with you. When you and Phil broke up, he stopped eating and sleeping. I don't think he's eaten or slept at all since you left. He's been getting sicker everyday. This morning, a new shaving blade was put into his room. We believe that he has tried to commit suicide again."

Dan's face paled, "Take me to him." He whispered.

"Dan, I can't-"

"Take me to him!" Dan screamed, his face wild with pain.

"I-Okay." I said softly, I took his hand and lifted off the ground.

Dan

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. This couldn't be happening. Phil couldn't be dead. I won't let him die. He can't die.

I quickly wiped away the tears that had fallen and turned to Adrian, "Where is he?" I growled. I was angry at him to lying to me. No, I was more than angry. I was furious.

"Down there, third door on your right." Adrian said softly, cowering away from me a bit.

I nodded once and sprinted off towards Phil. To where Phil lay, possibly dead. No, stop thinking about him like that. He will be alive. He will be.

I reached his room and kicked open the door. No one else was here. Good.

I glanced around the room. It was all white. Everything. The bed, this walls, the floor, the roof, the cupboards even the camera and computer that lay discarded on the floor where white.

I ran to the bathroom, where I knew he would be. I also kicked open that door, wincing slightly as it flew off it's hinges and smashed into the small mirror in the bathroom, smashing it.

I glanced around wildly and saw Phil laying in the shower, which was still running, bleeding and his eyes closing slowly.

"No Phil, you will not die on me!" I screamed, running over to him.

"Dan..." Phil moaned weakly, trying to open his eyes but failing.

"Please don't die. I-I love you." I whispered, grabbing hold of his face and looking into his barely open blue eyes.

"I love you too..." Phil said so softly that I only could just hear it.

"Phil, don't die, please! Don't leave me!" I screamed as Phil's eyes began to shut.

"Goodbye Da-" Phil never got to finish his sentence because his eyes closed and his breathing stopped.

DON'T KILL ME D: I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY, BUT I WILL LET YOU IN ON A SECRET. THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE PHIL

So, I hope you enjoyed that and don't hate me. Critism welcome, Leena out! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions

And yeah, I know that this is the 2nd chapter in less then like an hour or something, but I'm really getting into it and yeah. So I might write another one soon, I dunno.

Also, I've noticed while reading other peoples stories that it usually takes people hours or days to write a chapter and it takes me like 30 minutes... Is that bad? D: K, bye. :)