Chapter Twenty-Two- Little Voices In My Head

Twenty-Two- Little Voices In My Head

Phil

Philip, you must do this.

No, I won't. You can't make me.

I don't want to hurt you, Philip, but I will if you do not obey me.

I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the low, growl in my head. It's nothing, just ignore it. Just ignore it.

You cannot ignore me, Philip.

Yes I can.

"Phil, you okay?" I glanced up to see Dan staring at me with a worried expression etched onto his face.

I nodded slightly and tried to smile, "Yeah, just tired, you know?" I hoped Dan would drop it.

Dan frowned, "I... Okay..." He sighed and turned his attention back onto the TV which was playing one of the Supernatural episodes from season 5.

I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes. The voice had started coming into my head right after Dan and I had sex. I didn't know who it was, or what they wanted... Only that they wanted something, and that I had to be the one to do it.

Do it and I will leave you alone.

What do you want?

I didn't want to give in, I really didn't, but it felt like that was the only way to get this stupid voice out of my head.

I need you to do something.

Yeah, I got that. What?

The voice chuckled slightly, Calm Philip, calm. I need you to... Well, I need you to kill someone.

My eyes snapped open. No. I can't kill someone.

Yes you can, Philip. You can... You have to.

Who?

I instantly regretted asking who.

A woman called Claudia Moore. She has done a few things to... Upset me recently.

I can't kill a girl. No, I won't do it.

Well then, I have to kill you.

"Phil..." Dan mummered, sliding over to sit next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Are you sure that you're okay?"

I hesitated for a moment before turning to Dan, "No, I'm not." I felt tears starting to fall down my cheeks, "I'm not okay, Dan. I'm no where near."

Dan hugged me and kissed me lightly, "Come on, tell me what's wrong." He whispered.

No, Philip, you can't! You do not understand what will happen if you-

That stupid voice didn't get to finish, because as soon as I looked at Dan, I took a deep breath and told him everything. Not leaving out a single thing.

Dan was silent for a moment after I finished, "We have to go see Adrian." He said quietly, grabbing my hand.

I watched as he took off his shirt, revealing his perfect abs and fabulous white wings. I did that same, and took his hand.

"Phil... What's that?" Dan asked, gasping slightly.

"What's what?" I asked, puzzled.

Dan pointed to my right arm, and I gasped. On it, was a huge black tattoo-like marking. (On side)

"What the fuck?" Dan muttered.

I stared at it, when the hell did that happen? "I... What?"

Dan stared at me, "Did you get a tattoo without telling me, Philly?" He whispered.

I shook my head, "I don't know what the hell this is..."

"Let's go to Adrian, he'll know what to do..." Dan took my hand and smiled at me slightly before jumping into the air and taking flight, pulling me with him.

So, I hoped you liked the chapter. Yes, I know it's crappy, and quite short and nothing happens, but it's all I could think of. IT WILL GET BETTER, I PROMISE!! Anyway, OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions.

PEACH!! *If you knew that was from the All Time Low blooper video by Buzznet, I love you, and we should get married. <3* ;)