Chapter Twenty Three- Possessed

This chapter is dedicated to bloodyrose385 because she basically gave me all my ideas for this story, and she is my internet best friend and she is amazing <3 KAY, NOW ONTO TEH NEW CHAPTER!! :D

Twenty Three- Possessed

Phil

As soon as we landed, I got dragged into a small, white room by a couple of scientist. "What the fuck!?" I yelled, banging on the locked door.

"Calm down, Mr Lester." A soothing, female voice said from a speaker somewhere.

"Calm down? Calm down!?" I screamed.

"Philip, please, let me explain. We are here to help you. We are scientists for Adrian and Kelsie. We won't hurt you." The woman said.

"What are you going to do with me then?" I asked quielty. I sank to the floor and pulled my legs up to my chin. Why was I like this? Why was I so fucked up? Why couldn't Dan have just let me die? It would have been easier.

"Tests. Daniel has given his permission."

The first thing I felt was betrayal. Dan was going to let me be tested on like an animal. "Why didn't I get a choice in this?" I asked quietly.

"You are. Now." The door opened and a woman with long, blonde hair that fell to her waist and bright blue eyes walked in. She was wearing a long, brown trench coat (picture Cas's coat from Supernatural) and had a small, sad smile on her face.

"I get a choice?" I asked, watching her. She was moving with great caution, like I would snap at any second and attack her or something.

She nodded, "Yes, Philip, you do. We think we may have found a cure for your... Condition. If you let us, we would like to try them on you."

"What are they?"

The woman took a deep breath, "Well, it's kind of an operation. We will put a kind of tablet in the back of your neck, it then will hopefully transform you back into a normal angel.

I nodded, "Alright."

"So, you agree?" The woman smiled at me, properly this time.

I nodded again, "Yes. But, may I ask your name?"

"My name is Claudia Moore."

As soon as she said that, it seemed like a beast had awakened inside of me.

A low growl came out of my mouth, I stood up and walked towards her.

She shrunk back a bit, obviously startled about the change of my attitude. I mean, so was I. I had no idea what I was doing, just as soon as she said her name something came over me. Like someone else had taken over my body.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. It felt weirdly like a hunger pain. But, why? I had eaten just before I came here.

"Philip, what are you doing?" Claudia squeaked.

"I am here to finish what I started." I said, but it wasn't my voice. It was deeper, and more... Computerised. Kind of like the male version of the Google translate person.

Claudia's face drained of all colour, and she scuttled back, "Oh my God. Oh my God." She whispered, tears streaking down her face. "Don't hurt me. I didn't do it, I swear!"

I laughed, "Do not lie to me." I said. I felt myself grinning an evil smile.

What am I doing? This isn't me.

I fought to get in control of my body again, but it was hard. Oh, it was so hard.

Philip, what are you doing? Don't fight me! You brought me to her, I am here to finish what I started.

No, I will not let you hurt her!

I strained against my body, which was standing right in front of Claudia who was cowering into the wall. I had my hand raised in the air, ready to smash her over the head. I'm not a murderer. This isn't who I am. I have to stop this.

And somehow, I did.

I felt my body come back to me. A great weight lifted off my body, and then I crumpled to the ground, passing out.

Dan

I ran into the small, white room, breathing hard. Something had happened with Phil, and nobody knew what. Someone had taken over his body, and almost killed a woman. I didn't know what the hell to do.

"Where is he?" I demanded the first person I saw, which happened to be a red haired male with a pimply face and small, oddly formed wings.

"Confinement room." He said, his voice breaking at 'room'.

"Thanks." I sprinted towards were I hoped was this 'confinement room'. I had to see Phil, something happened, and I wanted to know exactly what.

"Dan!" A voice yelled. I turned to see Kelsie and Tahlia running towards me, well, gliding actually. They were hovering a few inches off the ground.

"Tahlia, Kelsie. Hi." I said, out of breath. I had just realised I could have flown there much quicker, but you don't actually think when the person you love is in danger.

"You're going the wrong way." Kelsie said, smirking slightly.

"What?"

"Phil's this way." Tahlia smiled, holding out her hand. I grabbed it and smiled at her.

Times like this, I was glad to have a sister.

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD, AND ABOUT HOW SHITTY IT IS. I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!

Kay, :). I hoped you enjoyed this, critism welcome in the comments below. Leena out, BOOP! *Brofist* Stay Classy Danosaurs and Philions <3