Chapter Twenty Seven- Wizards of the London Eye

Twenty Seven- Wizards of the London Eye

Dan

I sat in my bed, my knees pulled up to my chest. I rested my head on my knees, wanting to get up and get something to eat, but I couldn't bring myself to move.

I've been sitting in my room for a week. The only time I've left was when I needed to go to the toilet or get water. I haven't eaten or slept for a week... Since he died. Again.

This was my fault.

It was my fault he's dead. If I didn't break up with him, he wouldn't have done it. He would still be here. Still be mine.

*Flash back *

I sat there, screaming and crying, holding Phil's dead body, as they ran in.

There must have been about 50 people, all wearing white coats and had wild expressions on their faces.

"Daniel, you have to leave." A soft voice said.

I glanced up to see Adrian standing above me, his face showed no emotion whatsoever. "Why didn't you tell me he was like this!?" I demanded, letting go of Phil and standing up, towering over Adrian.

Adrian shrunk back a bit, "It was for the best..."

I shook my head and turned away from him, "I can't believe this." I whispered, all anger draining out of me like air being let out of a balloon. I sunk down onto the floor, my face in my hands. He can't be dead. He just can't.

"Dan-" Adrian started, but I shushed him.

"No. Leave me alone." Then I stalked out of the small room.

*End of flash back *

I hadn't heard from anybody since that day. I have no idea if Phil actually died, or what happened.

I shakily stood, and made my way out of my messy room and to the kitchen. I stood at the fridge. Did I deserve to eat?

No, you don't. You're the reason he's dead.

I bit my lip and turned away from the fridge, ignoring the gnawing pain in my stomach.

I sat on the couch, sighing as happily as I could when I felt something other than my bed under my body. Although my bed was comfortable, it was horrible after a week of just sitting there, doing nothing other than wishing that this was just a huge nightmare, and that Phil and I could go back to being non-angel, normal people with a perfect relationship and youtube.

There was a loud crash from the kitchen that brought me out of my daydream. I sat, frozen, for a minute before standing up slowly and walking over to the kitchen, grabbing a baseball bat that was just laying on the ground as I went.

"Shit." Someone, a woman, muttered.

"Shut up, Ari, you'll wake him." Another person whispered, also a woman.

"He's not sleeping." Someone else said, a man this time.

God, how many people were in my kitchen right now?

"Oh." The man said.

I rounded the corner, holding the baseball bat in front of me.

There were three people standing in my kitchen. Two females and one man. One woman had bright, blue hair, pale skin and dark brown eyes. The other had light blonde hair and bright green eyes. Both the woman were scarily skinny. The man had a shaved head and brown eyes, he was quite stocky and short.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked, still holding the bat in front of my face.

The one with blue hair chuckled, "My name is Luce. This is Ari." The blonde girl waved, smiling slightly, "And this is Mika." The guy waved. "We've come to get you, Daniel Howell."

"I'm sorry about your kitchen, by the way. Ari's really clumsy." The man, Mika, said. Ari shot him a glare and then smiled at me apologetically.

"Sorry." She giggled slightly, blushing.

I frowned, lowering my bat a bit, "Why are you here?"

"We are here to collect you." Luce said simply.

"Why?" I was confused. Seriously confused. Why the hell did three people suddenly turn up in my kitchen and demand me to come with them?

Mika sighed, "They said he would be stubborn." He told Ari and Luce.

Luce brushed him away, "We've got news... Well, not us exactly, but Doctor Ford does."

"Doctor Ford?"

"Oh of course, silly me. You have no idea who he is." Ari face-palmed. "He's the doctor looking after Philip, you're... Boyfriend?"

I shook my head and looked away, "He's not my boyfriend." I said softly.

Luce bit her lip, "Okay... Well, he only told us to get you, so come on." She held out a hand, and I took it.

Ari stood on the other side of my and also held my hand. Mika took Luce's other hand. "How did you guys get here, by the way?" I asked.

"Teleportation." Mika stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Oh." Were they angels? They didn't look like they were. An angel would just fly not... Teleport.

"We're wizards." Ari explained, smiling up at me.

Wizards? "Okay?" I only thought that wizards existed in fairy tales and books, but obviously not.

"Hang on." Luce grinned and squeezed my hand.

Before I had time to ask why, it felt like I was being squeezed through a tiny tube.

Finally, after what felt like a year, the sensation stopped and I stood in a busy hall. People were all around me, not even giving a second glance at us. This must be normal for them.

"Come on." Ari said, pulling on my hand. She began to walk somewhere, and I followed her. I didn't let go of her hand, if I did, I would most definitely get lost.

Uh, yep, so this happened. I really have no idea where wizards came from, and they don't really fit into the story, but I have been reading and watching A LOT of Harry Potter in the past few days, so that probably explains it...

So, I hope you enjoyed that xD Leena out! BOOP! *brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions

Picture on the side is Luce (HaiLedaBear)