Chapter Thirteen- Kidnapped... Again

Thirteen-Kidnapped... Again

Kelsie

I found him. Somehow I always knew that Phil wasn’t just another random guy who I had to capture, he was my brother. I can’t let Him kill Phil... I just can’t!

I walked out of the room after untying Daniel and Phil, they followed close behind me.

We will be safe, He wasn’t meant to be here for another few hours.

“Kel, what are we going to do?” Phil whispered.

I bit my lip and turned to face him, “We have to get away. Move to America or something, just get away.”

Phil looked absolutely terrified, his pale skin was ghostly white, his blue eyes were bright and his black hair was ruffled. Daniel looked pretty bad too, his tanned skin was pale, and his dark brown hair was messy. Dan and Phil were clutching hands, they looked like two people who were dating...

“Uh... Maybe a bad time to ask... But, are you guys like... Dating?” I asked quietly, blushing.

“I-I guess we are...” Daniel said quietly.

“That’s cute.” I looked up and smiled at Phil and Daniel. “Daniel, you better be good for my brother.”

Daniel gave a little smile that looked forced and nodded towards the hallway that we were entering, “The exit’s just up there, yeah?”

I nodded and started to walk again, determined to get to the door before He came. I pulled Daniel and Phil out of the door and ran to my car.

I had been keeping Daniel and Phil in my grandmother’s old house as it wasn’t suspicious.

I shoved Daniel and Phil in, jumped in the drivers seat and turned on the engine.

I was slightly scared, I had never disobeyed Him before, but it felt good... It felt right.

“Where should we go?” Phil asked.

“Um... Where do you and Daniel live? Maybe we could go there?”

“Dan. Just call me Dan. And yeah, alright. I’ll show you the way.” Dan smiled.

Bridgette (What!? Who is this ‘Bridgette’ girl you speak of!? :O )

I turned to Adrian and frowned, “Did Kelsie call to report anything?” I asked, looking around the empty room. “Maybe they got out and-”

“Bridgette, you knew that Kelsie was going to find out about Philip.” Adrian said, turning to face me, his green eyes sparkling and his brown hair ruffled.

I hung my head, I knew it would happen, yet I still let Kelsie handle this mission. Why? Because she is my best friend and I hoped she would be able to look past Philip being her brother and finish the task. But obviously I hoped wrong.

“Let’s go.” I sighed, grabbing Adrian’s hand and leading him out of the house.

I sat in the car and closed my eyes, sighing heavily. We were in trouble.

It was me who said that Kelsie could do this, and now she helps them escape. I just can’t believe she did that. Why?

“Bridge, it’s alright. Look, we just have to go find her, and everything will be fine. He doesn’t have to know about what Kelsie did.” Adrian looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back at him. Adrian had the best ideas, and that’s why I loved him.

Dan

I rested my head on Phil’s shoulder, drifting off to sleep. It has been a long day. With being kidnapped and all, I’m really tired.

“Hey, Kels, I was wondering... What will happen if they find us?” Phil asked.

Kelsie hesitated, “I don’t know, and I don’t want to find out because it’s not going to be nice. We have to get away. Far away. Does anyone like Australia?” Kelsie laughed sadly.

“I love Australia.” I said, yawning.

Kelsie glanced at me. She looked so much like Phil, it was weird. She had Phil’s face shape, and his eyes, except hers were darker and she had brown hair.

“That’s good. Phil.. I want to see mum and dad before we leave. Please?” Kelsie looked at Phil pleadingly.

Phil nodded, “Of course, let’s go.”

I stood behind Phil and Kelsie at Mr and Mrs Lester’s house. I felt like I was interrupting something.

“I’m just going to go sit in the car...” I whispered to Phil.

Phil glanced at me, “Oh... Ok...”

I nodded and started towards the car, smiling when I heard Phil’s mum scream and quickly beckon them inside.

Humming to myself, I unlocked the door and went to sit down, but before I could, a hand clasped itself around my mouth and pulled me into the bushes.

Finally a new chapter!! Sorry for not updating guys, and for this crappy chapter, I've just had really bad writers block -.- But I will start writing more again... Probably...

So, I hope you liked this chapter!! Critism welcome in the comments! OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* ;) <3