Chapter Nineteen- Dark Angel

Nineteen- Dark Angel

Dan

There was a moment of silence. No one moved. I think everyone was too confused and frightened about what had just happened to react.

I was the first one to snap out of it, "Phil!" I cried, running over to where his limp body was laying.

I glanced around wildly, people were now crowding around Phil, obviously fully alert now.

"Come on." A man put a hand on to my shoulder and started to steer me away from where Phil's bed was.

I let him lead me away, continuously stealing glances over my shoulder, but I couldn't see him as there was too many people crowding around his bed.

I glanced up at the man who still had his hand on my shoulder. He looked young, my age with blonde, almost white, hair that was was styled similar to mine and bright, blue eyes. He had pale skin, and he didn't even bother to hide his long, white wings.

The man led me into a room where a desk, a computer, a desk chair and a plush chair sat. The man sat behind the desk, and I sat on the plush chair. "My name is Adrian. I believe that was your boyfriend." The man said.

I nodded, "What happened?" I asked, biting my lip. Adrian was really attractive. No, stop it Dan, you can't think like that. Phil is freaking sick, for God's sake!

Adrian shrugged, pushing a button on his computer screen and it lit up, "No idea. But, I think that Flora and Dayna might be onto something."

"Dayna and Flora?" I asked. I had never heard of them before. Their names were weird...

"Yes, the twins. Both almost killed when they were 12 by a rogue angel, then turned and ended up here. You might have seen them with Phil, they were the red-headed, pale ones with the almost yellow eyes and a lot of freckles." Adrian logged into the computer and started up his emails.

"Oh." I did remember them now. Crazily similar, not even a freckle difference. "What did they find out?"

"That we may be able to reverse Phil's... condition. There is no definite proof that it will work, but we have to try. There will be side-effects, and because you're the only one who really knows Phil and is also an angel, you have to chose whether or not this test to go ahead." Adrian pulled up and email, and started to read, frowning slightly.

"What type of side-effects?"

Adrian bit his lip, and started to read out loud, "' 'Dark Angel' is a condition where the subject in question has been turned after death. Until very recently, there has been no cure for this condition, but scientists Dayna Tira and Flora Tira believe they may have found a cure. They say that it is a simple task of swallowing a tablet 3 times a day for a month or until signs have been cured. Though relatively safe, there are a few side effects. Some include: personality change, sudden possessive over certain things or people, violence or death.'"

I sat in silence for a while, trying to get my mind over the fact that if I chose to go ahead with this, Phil may die or become a completely different person.

"Have you made a decision?" Adrian asked softly, closing down the email and turning to look a me.

"I-Yes. Do it."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded once, then stood up, "Thank you, Adrian." I nodded again and then walked out of his office.

Phil

Everyone was freaking out about me. It's kinda annoying to be honest.

"Where is Dan?" I demanded the closest person to me, a pretty girl with short brown hair and brown eyes.

The girl looked up at me with fear in her eyes, "I-I don't know..." She squeaked.

"Why are you afraid of me?" I asked, puzzled.

"He talked through you." She whispered, still looking at me in fear, like I might hit her or something.

"He talked through- What do you mean?" I started to panic.

"He, as in the Boss. He talked through you. I-I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I said after a moment of silence. He spoke through me? Is that why everyone is freaking out and glancing at me with worried expressions on their faces every 2 seconds? Makes sense.

The girl smiled a tiny bit, and then scurried off.

I turned to another person, who was taking my pulse. "Can I get up?" I asked him.

The guy glanced at me, "I guess..."

I sighed happily, and sat up, swinging my legs over the side of my bed. As soon as I did that, there was a sudden pain in my back, like my skin was tearing apart and something was forcing itself out of me. I gasped, jumping up and spinning around to try to see what was happening.

There was a scream and I glanced up to see a woman pointing at me, her mouth open and her eyes wide with fear. "His-His wings!" She cried.

Dan

I had only walked a few feet out of Adrian's office when somebody screamed.

I spun around to see Phil standing in front of a woman who was screaming and pointing at him like he had suddenly grown another pair of arms or something. It took me a few seconds for me to realise something was wrong.

You see, usually an angels wings are pure white. That makes them His. You could say He was a God of some kind. But Phil's... Phil's were black. Pitch black. Like, if you closed your eyes at midnight black.

I gasped and ran over to Phil, "Phil..."

"Dan, what's wrong?" Phil asked, panicked. He was looking at me, his blue eyes pleading.

"I... You're wings are black..." I whispered.

"Black? Wha-What do you mean black!? Aren't they meant to be white? Dan, what's going on?" Phil basically shouted at me.

"I-I don't know, Phil! I don't know! They are meant to be white, I don't know what's happening!" I turned around wildly, trying to find someone who could explain what was happening.

"You're a ángel oscuro. Dark Angel." Adrian said, coming out of the crowd that had gathered around Phil.

"Dark Angel? What?" Phil asked, he grabbed my hand and gripped onto it like if he let go, he would die.

Adrian shrugged, "I don't know. But there is one thing I do know..." Adrian smirked, "Dark Angels are really good in bed.

Aha... Yep... So, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :) Critism welcome in the comments below!

I have a question to ask all of you... Who would be willing to write a sex scene for me? If so... Maybe inbox me or something. I'm too awkward and unexperienced to write it myself. PLEASE PLEASEE PLEASSSEEEE?

Anyway, OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3