Chapter Twenty Eight- Do I Know You?

Twenty Eight- Do I Know You?

Dan

Ari, Luce and Mika lead me to a small room that was cluttered with chairs.

"This is the waiting room. Doctor Ford will see you soon." Luce told me, smiling at me sadly.

"We can't stay, unfortunately. We have to go tend to someone who enlarged his aunt. Stupid twat. Probably some underage kid. Bye, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully we see you again." Mika said, grinning slightly.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"Bye!" Ari grinned and then her, Luce and Mika walked out of the room, leaving me sitting there by myself to wonder why the fuck I was in some sort of wizard government place. Why did they need me? If it was about Phil, wouldn't the angels contact me instead?

"Daniel Howell?" A woman's voice as cold as ice erupted in the room. I stood up and the voice spoke again, "Please proceed to room 19."

I nodded once and walked to a door with a little plaque on it that read '19- Dr. Ford'.

I knocked once, and a man's voice rang out, "Come in."

I pushed open the door and was greeted by a balding, chubby man with a doctors coat on. "You must be Daniel?" He smiled at me. I nodded and he continued. "I'm Peter Ford, a doctor as you can tell. I look after the angels. Well, I must explain why you're here. You.. Friend, Philip Lester isn't dead."

I couldn't help but grin. Phil wasn't dead. He was alive. "That's great!" I cried. I felt like hugging Peter, but refrained myself.

Peter smiled at me sadly, "Not entirely. You see, when Philip was unconscious, we did an operation to try to make him a normal angel. It worked... In a way. Philip is human. We don't know how this happened, but he is human again. He doesn't remember anything, not even you."

I felt the grin slip off my face. Phil didn't remember me? I bit my lip and looked at my lap. "I-I..."

"I'm sorry, Daniel. He may remember you if you talk to him, but we don't know for sure."

I felt like the world had stopped. Phil can't remember me. My own soul mate can't remember me. My best friend... My boyfriend... He can't even remember who I am.

"You can see him, if you want. I will have Veronica show you to his room. I am very sorry, Daniel."

I nodded and stood up, not really noticing where I was going. I needed to see if Phil would remember me. If he would remember anything about me.

- - -

"Here it is." Veronica said, smiling sadly at me. "Good luck." I thanked her and made my way into Phil's room. I hesitated at the door before opening it and walking in.

Phil was laying on a small, white bed reading a book. He glanced up when I walked him, "Hello?"

"Hey Phil." I smiled at him and sat down next to him.

"Hi... Do I know you?" He asked, placing the book down.

I felt my world crash down around me. He didn't remember me. "You don't remember?" I whispered.

Phil's face had a pained expression on it, like he was trying hard to remember something. He shook his head, "No, I'm sorry. Who are you?"

"My name is Daniel Howell. We lived together. I was your best friend... And your boyfriend. We made youtube videos together. You were amazingphil, I was danisnotonfire. You loved lions and Buffy, I loved llamas and malteasers." I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks and dripping onto Phil's bed.

Phil looked at me, studied me actually. For a minute, he remained silent, then he spoke softly, "I slightly remember you."

I looked at him, "What do you remember?" I asked excitedly.

Phil blushed, "We... Uh... We had sex..."

I chuckled, "Yeah."

"That really happened?" He whispered. I looked at him and nodded. "Because that's the only thing I remember fully."

I grinned at him, "Glad I made a lasting impression." I winked.

Phil laughed, "Shut up." He groaned.

I wanted to kiss him. Badly. I wanted to hug him and say that I'm sorry, and that I never wanted to lose him again. I wanted to hug him and never let him go again. But I didn't. He didn't remember me. Well, not really.

"Dan?"

I looked up to see Phil's face inch's away from mine, my breath faltered. "Yeah?"

"I wanted to try something." Then he leaned in and connected our lips together.

So, what do you think of Phil being human again? Do you think he will ever fully remember Dan?

I hoped you enjoyed that! Leena out! BOOP! *brofist* STay classy Danosaurs and Philions

Picture of Ari on teh side >>