Chapter Seventeen- I Don't Wanna Feel A Thing Anymore

Seventeen- I Don't Wanna Feel A Thing Anymore

Dan

(Sorry for this crappy chapter. Ok, bye.)

“Hey, Phil...” I started, turning to look at him.

He glanced at me, “Hm?”

I had been home for a week, and was still getting used to being an angels. Grace hadn’t told me much, but she did tell me one thing...

“Come here.”

Phil got up, looking at me suspiciously. “What?”

“Have you ever been kissed by an angel?” I asked winking.

Phil raised one eyebrow, “No... Why?”

“Because apparently they are meant to be amazing kissers. You want to test that theory?” I grinned.

“Sure.” Phil smiled and took a step closer to me.

I grabbed his face and basically smashed my lips upon his. I had been waiting for this for so long. We hadn’t had much time to ourselves recently.

After a while, I broke away and grinned at him. Phil looked at me, impressed. “So?” I pressed.

“You were...” He paused, thinking. “I guess you were okay.” I felt my face drop and I looked at the ground. Phil chuckled, and I felt tears well up in my eyes. “Dan... I was- Wait, are you crying?”

“I... No.” I said stiffly. I tried to keep the emotion out of my voice, but my voice shook a bit.

Phil took my chin in his hand and lifted it so I was looking into his eyes. “You were fucking perfect. It was the best kiss that I have ever had.” He said quietly, and then kissed the tears that were rolling down my cheeks.

I smiled at him, “You’re cute.”

“Not as cute as you.” He winked and skipped back over to the couch where he had been playing Skyrim earlier.

As he sat down, I saw something that made my stomach clench up. His wrist. “Phil...”

Phil looked at me again, smiling. “Yes, Daniel?”

I walked over to him, and grabbed his wrist. New cuts. And a lot of them. They took up almost his whole wrist. How had I not noticed them before?

Phil pulled his wrist away and looked at his lap, suddenly becoming interested in the zipper of his black skinny jeans.

“When did you do this?” I asked quietly. The cuts looked deep. So deep, that if he had only done it a little deeper, he would have hit a vein.

“When I thought you were dead.” His voice wobbled a bit.

I pulled him up to stand next to me and hugged him. I just held onto him. I never wanted to let him go.

I had put him through so much shit, and he had stood by me the whole time. He was a perfect human being. And he was mine.

I sat on the couch on tumblr, reading all the creepy fan fictions about Phil and I. It was weird, how people assumed these things, and they were kinda true. Granted, Phil and I didn’t butt fuck each other every night, but the kissing and stuff was kinda cute.

“Hey, Dan...?” I glanced up to see Phil standing at the doorway, peeking around the corner.

“What’s up?” I smiled at him.

He walked up to me and glanced at my computer, “Are you... Are you reading Phan fiction?” Phil raised his eyebrow at me.

I blushed and quickly closed off the browser, “Pft, no...” I looked at him, “What did you want, anyway?”