Chapter Thirty Seven- KADRIAN IS REAL1!?!!!111

OKAY GUISE, I DECIDED TO MAKE A NEW CHAPTER BECAUSE I WAS SERIOUSLY UNHAPPY WITH THE LAST ONE. SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. OKAY. BYE.,

Chapter Thirty Seven-KADRIAN IS REAL1!?!!!111

Phil

One Month Later

I lounged in the couch, feet on the coffee table, watching Dan scream at the TV, "You know, no matter how much you scream, they will never hear you?" I asked, amused.

Dan shot me a dirty look and then went back to playing Black Ops 2 and screaming at all the people to die. I rolled my eyes and got up, too much swearing for my liking.

I made my way to the kitchen and sat on the top of the bench. So much had happened in the last month, it was crazy. Me coming back, Steve and Remy almost killing me, me killing Steve and Remy. It was weird, I had killed someone. 

When I got back, Adrian had explained why they kept calling me 'special'. When I was brought back by the wizards, they gave what they call Marings, or powers. I can access these powers when I feel strong emotion, that's why I was able to kill those angels. Usually, only angels can pick up that knife and stab another one of their kind. But somehow, I picked it up. No one knows how.

Adrian thinks that it's my powers, they let me bend the rules of the way we live. I don't really get it either, don't worry.

"Hey." I jumped a little and looked up to see Dan standing so close to me I could feel his soft breath on my face. Dan and I had gotten closer in the past month and I started to get my memories back. It was such a relief, I always felt like something was missing. When I got them back, it felt like a hole inside me was filled.

"Hi." I smiled, gazing into his chocolate brown eyes I loved so much.

Dan pressed his lips against mine and I instantly molded my lips with his. It felt amazing, having his lips against mine.

For about a week after the fight with Steve and Remy, Dan didn't touch me. It was like he was afraid he's break me. He wouldn't even sit remotely close to me. After a while, I confronted him about it and now we were back to normal... Slightly. 

If normal is a angel/human relationship, then yeah, we were back to normal.

I pulled away for air and was about to kiss him again when there was a knock at the door. Dan groaned and I put my head on his shoulder, "They always ruin the best moments." He muttered and then made his way to the door, grumbling to himself.

I grinned and hopped of the bench, following him to the door. Dan swung it open and saw Kelsie and Adrian in a full out make out session. I don't even know if they are dating or not, they are seriously confusing me with this relationship. Dan cleared his throat and they jumped apart, both blushing wildly. 

"Oh... Uh... Sorry!" Kelsie squeaked, looking at no one apart from the floor. 

I grinned at her and pulled her into a hug, "Hey."

"Hi." She grumbled into my shoulder, making me laugh. I've been doing that a lot more these days, laughing.

"So why are you guys here?" Dan asked, eyeing Adrian wearily.

Adrian shrugged, "Is it illegal to visit my friends now?"

Dan was about to retort when I quickly said, "No, it's not. Come in." Dan shot me a glare and I poked my tongue out at him. 

We followed Kelsie and Adrian to the lounge where they plopped themselves down on the couch adn looked at us expectantly, "Yes?" Dan asked, his voice dripping with fake sweetness. I shot him a warning look and he winked at me. 

"We have something to announce." Adrian said and then took Kelsie's hand, "We're dating."

There was a moment of silence before Dan spoke, "I knew it!" He yelled, jumping up. We all watched him in surprise. "I knew you guys would date someday."

I raised an eyebrow and turned back to Kelsie and Adrian, "Congrats. I ship it." I said, winking, making Kelsie blush.

"We have some other news too." Kelsie said as soon as Dan sat down again.

"Please tell me you're not pregnant." Dan said, making Kelsie, Adrian and I burst out laughing. "What?" He asked, so confused it was cute.

"No... But we found another couple like you." Adrian said when he finished laughing.

"Like us?" 

"Yeah. They were both human, turned into angels and one turned back inro a human. Their names were Rachel Harvey and Terry Moore."

"Their names were?" I asked, wondering why he used past instead of present tense.

"Well... They died over 10 years ago, but it still happened! So yeah." Adrian said, looking quite proud of himself.

"And that's all you came over here to tell us? That you found a couple that died 10 years ago that slightly went through what we did?" Dan asked.

Adrian's proud face faltered, "Welll...I thought it was good."

"It was, don't worry." I said softly, smiling at him.

"Well, we have to go." Adrian announced, jumping up and pulling Kelsie up with him. "Bye." And then he walked out the door, dragging Kelsie with him.

"Well... That was weird." I breathed.

"It's Adrian, what do you expect?" Dan said quietly, standing very close to me.

I turned and smiled at him, "Daniel, why you so pretty?" I whispered.

Dan raised an eyebrow, "Pretty? Did you really just call me pretty?" I nodded and he shook his head, chuckling. "See this is why I love you."

"And I, you." I whispered kissing him lightly on the lips.

                                                                          FIN

Uh, I hope this cleared a few more things up, but I dunno. I just wanted Kadrian to be real, alright? DON'T KILL ME! D:

But, if you're still slightly confused, just comment and I will write another chapter just to try and make things less confusing.

Until then, this is the end xD

 OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3