Chapter Twenty- KICKTHESTICKZ IS REEL!!1!!

Phil

One Week Later

I had come home a few days after everyone realised that I was some sort of 'Demon Spawn'. Dan says I'm lucky to be able to come home, so I guess I'm grateful.

Dan has been amazing. He hasn't left me, or was even annoyed when I accidentally almost set the kitchen on fire because I'm still not used to my powers yet.

Oh yeah, I have powers. Adrian says I'm probably one of the few angels to have powers because I'm a 'Dark' Angel. I can make things set on fire or at least get hotter when I'm angry, and I can make people hurt. I can hurt people by just looking at them and thinking what I want to happen to them. I know this because this angel called Crystal wouldn't leave me alone, and as soon as I wished she would hurt herself and leave me alone, she fell down and broke her arm. And it has happened other times.

I don't know why I'm like this. I hate it. I'm scared to touch Dan, because what if I hurt him? If I ever hurt Dan, I don't think I could handle living anymore.

"Philip." Dan sang, skipping up to me, grinning.

I turned to face him, too see he had his wings out shamelessly. We've become like that now, able to just let our wings out. It felt nice.

"Yes, Daniel?" I grinned back at him.

"I was thinking, now that your home and stuff, maybe we could like..." Dan bit his lip and trailed off.

"We could what?" I smirked as Dan blushed.

"I...Uh, I was just wondering if... You know...If you wanted to-" Dan was cut off as there was a knock at the door.

We both stared at it, before glancing at each other. "Shit." I muttered, before pulling on a shirt and making sure my wings were tucked inside so no one could see them. "Go into your room or something." I muttered.

There was another quick knock and I quickly pulled open the door to see Chris, PJ, Charlie McDonell, Alex Day and Carrie Fletcher standing there, grinning.

"Hey, mate." Chris grinned before glancing at PJ, "We haven't heard from you guys in ages, so we thought we would just pop in."

"Yeah, I missed you." Carrie said before quickly hugging me.

I grinned at them, "Aw, I missed you guys too. We've just been really busy. Come in." I motioned them to come into the house and closed the door behind them.

They all piled onto the couch, PJ sitting weirdly close to Chris. I raised one eyebrow at them, but Chris just shook his head.

After about about an hour, Charlie, Alex and Carrie left, leaving Chris, PJ, Dan and I on the couch.

"So... What's with you guys?" I asked.

Chris bit his lip slightly, "Well, PJ and I are kinda dating..."

I felt my face split into a huge grin, "Congrats!"

PJ glanced at me, "So, you're not weirded out or anything?"

Dan started to laugh, earning him quizzical glances from Chris and PJ. Dan entwined his fingers into mine and held them up so PJ and Chris could see.

PJ looked at Chris and grinned, "I won." He stated.

Chris pouted, "No fair."

"What?" I asked, looking at PJ and Chris with a curious glance that mirrored Dan's.

PJ coughed slightly, "Well, Chris and I kinda had a bet if you were going to date. I said you were, I mean come on, you could totally tell you guys liked each other. Chris said that you liked each other, but you guys were too afraid to admit it to each other."

"What was the prize?" I smiled.

"I have to buy him dinner and give him a surprise." Chris said, winking at PJ.

"What's the sur- Oh. Oh God. No... I just... Uh..." Dan shuddered.

It took me a while to catch on, but when it finally did I stared at PJ and Chris with what was probably the most unattractive look on my face.

PJ and Chris both burst out laughing, "No, not that, you disgusting fucks. No, he has to buy me a present."

Dan and I both breathed a sigh of relief, "Okay, thank God, cause that would have been weird..." Dan trailed off before grinning sheepishly.

"No shit. We should go. Bye!" Chris grinned before getting up and dragging PJ to the door.

Dan and I both said our good-byes and then glanced at each other before sitting on the couch. "High School Musical?" Dan asked hopefully.

I raised my eyebrow, "HSM, really? I mean, we're freaking angels and you want to watch High School Musical?"

Dan pouted, "I... But..."

I cut him off by kissing him on the lips, "Fine, but you have to put it on. I'll go get some malteasers out of your stash, 'kay?" I grinned.

"Alright. Wait, how do you know about my malteasers!?"

"Dan, Dan, Dan. You always underestimate the powers of a 'Dark' Angel." I grinned.

I started to Dan's room, but not without hearing Dan's mutters of, "Thinks he's so great just because he's a freaking 'Dark' mother fucker..."

"I heard that!" I chuckled, as I opened Dan's cupboard to see the hundreds of packets of malteasers he had stashed there. I ship 'Danteasers', seriously, Dan's obsession with malteasers is just too weird to even fathom.

I skipped back to the couch, 10 packets of malteasers in hand.

"Why do you have so many? You'll use up all of them." Dan frowned.

"Babe, you have like 500 packets, this didn't even make a dent in the stash." I smiled before ripping open a packet and popping one into my mouth.

"My babies!" Dan squealed.

I grinned, "Shut up." I stuffed one of the delicious, chocolate balls (ew) into Dan's mouth and watched him moan in pleasure. "Press play." I ordered him.

Dan hopped off the couch, and pressed play on the DVD player. As soon as the title screen came up, he started to dance- badly- to the song.

I laughed and joined him, both of us dancing horribly to the song before falling back onto the couch, exhausted.

"Just like old times." Dan muttered quietly as the movie started.

"Just like old times." I agreed, snuggling into his side.

So, I thought I just needed a cute little chapter. xD It's pretty bad, don't shoot me, but I've had writers block. -.- God, I wished writers block would go die in a hole, seriously.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Critism welcome in the comments below! OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3

Oh yeah, I just really wanted some KickTheStickz action in here, SO YEAH! :D